Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Arena of the Planeswalkers: MtG > AotP Blender
AotP Blender A place to discuss AotP customs and ways to integrate Heroscape with AotP.

Notices

Old January 13th, 2017, 10:45 PM
PDFin' sweet self spammer

lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth
Re: Heroscape/AOTP Mixed Play Rules:TREX Edition Update:1-13

@TREX thanks for this. Sorry to be a spoilsport, but you made a slight mistake. Under Magic, I think you have the last line cut off as it is supposed to be before moving or after attacking. The rest looks good, and I do like the lightened background too.

One other comment I will make in general on mixing the games is that I do like that you put that you can only enchant AotP units, as enchanting heroscape figures is too much, but I think other instant spells can be overpowered as well, so it is discretionary per game, depending on whether I feel the selected spells are overpowered.
Old January 13th, 2017, 10:52 PM
"like" happy

TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death!

Good catches guys, I'm still on the computer working on another project and will hurry and fix those and update. Glad you guys like it.

Check out my ebay where you can find my custom dice trays and dicetowers:
https://www.ebay.com/usr/captainamazing_jerdo
Old January 13th, 2017, 11:46 PM
"like" happy

TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death!

Updated the PDF in the OP.

Here is a look a the latest revision.

Last edited by TREX; January 14th, 2017 at 10:21 AM.
Old January 14th, 2017, 09:35 AM

Targanth rolls all skulls baby! Targanth rolls all skulls baby! Targanth rolls all skulls baby! Targanth rolls all skulls baby!

@TREX , That is much better on my poor old eyes. Thanks !
Old January 14th, 2017, 06:23 PM

keglo rolls all skulls baby! keglo rolls all skulls baby! keglo rolls all skulls baby! keglo rolls all skulls baby! keglo rolls all skulls baby! keglo rolls all skulls baby!
Re: Heroscape/AOTP Mixed Play Rules:TREX Edition

Quote:
Originally Posted by TREX View Post
@keglo , @igelkott sorry for the long wait, @lefton4ya @Targanth , and @The B.I.V. the new updated pdf is in the OP as well. I split the difference for you Targanth. I dulled down the graphics a little to allow better visual on the text but did not do away with them completely because it is more appealing. For the other changes are on there as well thanks to all you guys catching those improvements to be had. Enjoy. I hope to get it back on my table as well.
Thank you @TREX

Great trades with Onacara, Gypsy, SirGalahad, elltrain, generalgina, Concord, Just_a_Bill, LongHeroscaper, janus19390, and the very generous obfuscatedhippo.
Old May 5th, 2017, 09:41 AM

lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth
Re: Heroscape/AOTP Mixed Play Rules PDF :TREX Edition1-13-17

@TREX Thanks again for this, including your revisions, but you still need to fix the card to say "before moving or after attacking"
Old November 2nd, 2017, 08:59 PM
Spandau Ballet Fanboy

The B.I.V. is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla The B.I.V. is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla The B.I.V. is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla The B.I.V. is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla The B.I.V. is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla The B.I.V. is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla The B.I.V. is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla The B.I.V. is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla The B.I.V. is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

The thought occured to me the other day: Iskra's Rechets are summoned. Can a blue planeswalker unsummon them?

At first glance I would say yes, but on second thought, that would be pretty mean since Iskra would have to roll to summon them again, while an AotP planeswalker could insta summon his own unsummoned creatures on his next turn. Thoughts?

I'm HipHoppa on Urban Rivals! Get cool rewards for your first credit purchase with my invitation code 6360776!
The B.I.V.'s Big Bad Custom Creations
The B.I.V.'s Big Bad Heroic Creations
Old November 7th, 2017, 12:58 AM
"like" happy

I suppose you could. If it were me playing I would only allow arena figures to be unsummoned.

Old November 7th, 2017, 09:13 AM

HEROSCAPERMTL knows what's in an order marker HEROSCAPERMTL knows what's in an order marker

Quote:
Originally Posted by TREX View Post
If it were me playing I would only allow arena figures to be unsummoned.
Agreed.
Old June 6th, 2018, 10:49 PM
"like" happy

@wriggz , I fixed the Link, It should work now.

Old June 7th, 2018, 09:45 AM

@TREX thanks for this. Sorry to be a spoilsport, but you made a slight mistake. Under Magic, it is supposed to end with "3 spell cards before or after moving or after attacking." The rest looks good, and again this it the rules that I play with.

I did notice you technically allowed units like the Rechets of Bogdan to be unsummoned by a Planeswalker (but not summoned), which is actually kinda cool. I am still against allowing Heroscape units to be enchanted with permanent spells, but debatable on instant spells as there are some game-breaking combinations (Major Q9 with extra defense or life, or insta-kill spells anyone?).
Old June 7th, 2018, 11:07 AM
"like" happy

Quote:
Originally Posted by lefton4ya View Post
@TREX thanks for this. Sorry to be a spoilsport, but you made a slight mistake. Under Magic, it is supposed to end with "3 spell cards before or after moving or after attacking." The rest looks good, and again this it the rules that I play with.

I did notice you technically allowed units like the Rechets of Bogdan to be unsummoned by a Planeswalker (but not summoned), which is actually kinda cool. I am still against allowing Heroscape units to be enchanted with permanent spells, but debatable on instant spells as there are some game-breaking combinations (Major Q9 with extra defense or life, or insta-kill spells anyone?).
Ill see if I have the photoshop doc still to do a quick change on it tonight if I get a minute. I just reloaded the link which didnt really take any time. Its been ages since we got to play any arena, and barely get in any heroscape. Ill check it out.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Arena of the Planeswalkers: MtG > AotP Blender