Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > Heroscape Strategy Articles
Heroscape Strategy Articles Heroscape Strategy Articles with discussions. Including Order Markers, Units, Game Play, etc.

View Poll Results: How many commons
I have one of most sets 67 29.26%
I have 2 of my favorite common sets 38 16.59%
I have 2 of all of my common sets 13 5.68%
I have 2+ of many/all of my common sets 111 48.47%
Voters: 229. You may not vote on this poll

Old August 26th, 2009, 05:36 PM
All growed up

Einar's puppy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Einar's puppy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Einar's puppy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Einar's puppy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Einar's puppy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Einar's puppy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Einar's puppy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Einar's puppy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Einar's puppy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla
Re: 1x commons

I'd like to give a mention to the Omnicron Snipers. With an ample screen (and I mean ample. If anything gets to your precous snipers you are screwed) and taelord they can set up a position that your oponent will hav a tough time reaching.

I got by butt handed to me against this army on Chiocano's Overlord:

1 Omnicron Sniper-100
Taelord-280
3x DeathReavers-400
KMA
Old August 26th, 2009, 06:16 PM

Vydar_XLIII is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Vydar_XLIII is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Vydar_XLIII is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Vydar_XLIII is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Vydar_XLIII is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Vydar_XLIII is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Vydar_XLIII is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Vydar_XLIII is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Vydar_XLIII is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

I came in 4th place in the "Eastern PA 'Scapers: Utgar VS The World" Tournament. 400 points with a 150 point side

Raelin the Kyrie Warrior
3x 4th Mass
1x Sentinals

Side: AE

I went 4-2. The Sentinals went 2-1, and the AE went 2-1.

-Vitm

"I disagree. You're kind of right, yes, but Vydar and I are entirely right." -superfrog

High Quality Map Rendering
Vydar's Custom Units
Vydar's Maps
VC Units Base Size Spreadsheet
Old August 26th, 2009, 07:45 PM

omnicronsniper is a puppet of Ne-Gok-Sa

Thats great, but what I really want is some complete armys that only use one of all commons

Always go to other people's funerals, or they won't go to yours.
Old August 26th, 2009, 07:53 PM

Drizzt Do'Urden is surprisingly tart

Quote:
Originally Posted by omnicronsniper View Post
Thats great, but what I really want is some complete armys that only use one of all commons
What about zombies, drudge, stingers, and nagrubs? They come two for one.
Old August 26th, 2009, 08:12 PM

ICEMASTER is surprisingly tart

I'm a little low on funds and my parents don't think that heroscape is a good pursute.

As in the words of rednax.What does neg-rep accomplish that a kindly-worded PM can't, besides possibly angering the recipient?
Old August 26th, 2009, 10:01 PM
has been BANNED

Onacara is a puppet of Ne-Gok-Sa

Quote:
Originally Posted by ICEMASTER View Post
I'm a little low on funds and my parents don't think that heroscape is a good pursute.
How do they feel about dictionaries?
Old August 26th, 2009, 11:13 PM
Will Ultimately Face the Evil Black Dragon

Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by omnicronsniper View Post
An army that uses 1 Arrow Gruts squad can give you cheap versatility with Mimring and Krug, plus a single Swog Rider to back them up (335). A squad of Gladiatrons (415) and Blastatrons (475) can keep the enemy locked down and softened up, allowing your Beasts to move in. Throw in whatever filler you like to make 500 or 520 points.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Onacara View Post
Quote:
How do they feel about dictionaries?

Old August 26th, 2009, 11:21 PM
Site Admin & Professional SideBoarder

Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Built entirely of 1x commons? How about

1xSentinels 110
1xMinions 110
1xOmnicron Snipers 100
1xOmnicron Repulsors 40
1xDeathreavers 40
1xDeathstalkers 100
22/500
Reavers and Kyrie gum up the works with good attacks from the Minions and decent ones from the Sentinels. Robodogs are tough with lots of good immunities and great speed. Repulsors are a nice tool if you find yourself facing soulborgs and make a great screening element for the Snipers who give you a nice bang for the buck as a singleton common ranged squad.

~Aldin, [singing]all by myself[/singing]

He either fears his fate too much
or his desserts are small
That dares not put it to the touch
to gain or lose it all
~James Graham
Old August 26th, 2009, 11:28 PM

Toad Rocket wears ripped pants of awesomeness Toad Rocket wears ripped pants of awesomeness Toad Rocket wears ripped pants of awesomeness Toad Rocket wears ripped pants of awesomeness Toad Rocket wears ripped pants of awesomeness Toad Rocket wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Quote:
That is understandable. Perhaps your parents would prefer if you pursued drugs? (sarcastic j/k)

"I wish my iPad would stop trying to autocorrect all the heroscape names for me."

Good Trades I have had.

Collection Guide for Recommended Quantities.
Old August 27th, 2009, 12:05 AM
All growed up

Einar's puppy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Einar's puppy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Einar's puppy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Einar's puppy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Einar's puppy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Einar's puppy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Einar's puppy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Einar's puppy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Einar's puppy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Oh right, my mind went blank there. Here is the Army Drewcula used at a Maryland tournament recently that really beat me hard until he made a dumb mistake and lost a whole round of markers (after that I took over the high ground and won).

1x Arrow Gruts
Mimring
1x Blade Gruts
Grimnack
Marro Warriors-400

He wound up losing again after me and came in 15th, but when he won it was a total dominance. I saw him play against Clancambell, and he hadn't lost a single arrow grut by end game.
Old August 27th, 2009, 04:46 AM
I got "Oh Come on" 'ed

ParaGoomba Slayer rolls all skulls baby! ParaGoomba Slayer rolls all skulls baby! ParaGoomba Slayer rolls all skulls baby! ParaGoomba Slayer rolls all skulls baby! ParaGoomba Slayer rolls all skulls baby!

I have 3 of my favorite common sets. Snipers & Vipers and Kilts & Commandos are pretty sweet.

Anyways, for the army:

Microcorp - 100

Omnicron Snipers - 200

Krav Maga - 300

Nakita Agents - 420

Raelin - 500

Circumcision? HIS body, HIS decision. A person should have the right to their own body. "Sometimes you're right but you're always an asshole." - Anonymous neg rep
Old August 27th, 2009, 10:04 AM
Is The Skullmaster

Darkmage7a wears ripped pants of awesomeness Darkmage7a wears ripped pants of awesomeness Darkmage7a wears ripped pants of awesomeness Darkmage7a wears ripped pants of awesomeness Darkmage7a wears ripped pants of awesomeness Darkmage7a wears ripped pants of awesomeness Darkmage7a wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Quote:
Originally Posted by Toad Rocket View Post
Quote:
That is understandable. Perhaps your parents would prefer if you pursued drugs? (sarcastic j/k)
Pursue drugs, there's plenty of money in pharmaceuticals.
Then you'll have the money you need to cover the real essentials, like your personal addictions, like Heroscape.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > Heroscape Strategy Articles