Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Off-Topic > Other Media > TV
TV Not Heroscape-related.

Old December 13th, 2016, 08:37 PM
Emeritus Admin

Hex_Enduction_Hour wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hex_Enduction_Hour wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hex_Enduction_Hour wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hex_Enduction_Hour wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hex_Enduction_Hour wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hex_Enduction_Hour wears ripped pants of awesomeness
Re: TV: What Are You Watching?

I don't watch television, but today my wife is sick on the couch, waiting for the news and watching something or other. This Petco commercial caught my attention too late. I was cracking up, but had to hunt it down online and to understand the set-up. And, oh Yeah, the dad looks like Truth with a cookie duster
Old December 13th, 2016, 09:00 PM
Quest Quitter

Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hex_Enduction_Hour View Post
I don't watch television, but today my wife is sick on the couch, waiting for the news and watching something or other. This Petco commercial caught my attention too late. I was cracking up, but had to hunt it down online and to understand the set-up. And, oh Yeah, the dad looks like Truth with a cookie duster
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=20qRIJdwG3Y
Reminds me of one from last year.
Old December 17th, 2016, 12:23 PM
Emeritus Admin

Hex_Enduction_Hour wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hex_Enduction_Hour wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hex_Enduction_Hour wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hex_Enduction_Hour wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hex_Enduction_Hour wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hex_Enduction_Hour wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Targeted audiences are interesting for commercials.
These four from POM are cool-looking and aimed at who, folks like me?
Old December 17th, 2016, 02:02 PM
Dad_Scaper Dad_Scaper is offline. Isn't that smurfy?
Enjoy the Sausage

Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth

Those are great.

I finally watched the last few episodes of Luke Cage over the last couple of days. I liked it. If I hadn't been spoiled by better shows in the last two years or so - Daredevil, Season 1 of Arrow, Jessica Jones - I probably would have liked it more.

I thought a couple of the important characters were either not credible or uninteresting, which is a problem they've mostly avoided in the other Netflix shows. Mike Colter as Luke Cage is great, though, as I might have written here back when I was singing the praises of Jessica Jones.

The designs of the Age of Annihilation, and their ACES compatibility with VC
C3V "Easily the best quality classic customs I have ever seen."
= =
Old December 17th, 2016, 03:03 PM
Fan Fiction Prompt Master

Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth

Still need to finish Cage myself.

Really looking forward to Iron Fist and Defenders.

A cloud can change its semblance, yet retain its will
With the intimacy of destruction, One knows what it is to be alive
The empty sky holds no reflection, for sorrow
- Eslo Rudkey
Old December 17th, 2016, 03:07 PM
Prickly Cactus

Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dad_Scaper View Post
Those are great.

I finally watched the last few episodes of Luke Cage over the last couple of days. I liked it. If I hadn't been spoiled by better shows in the last two years or so - Daredevil, Season 1 of Arrow, Jessica Jones - I probably would have liked it more.

I thought a couple of the important characters were either not credible or uninteresting, which is a problem they've mostly avoided in the other Netflix shows. Mike Colter as Luke Cage is great, though, as I might have written here back when I was singing the praises of Jessica Jones.
Luke Cage was an ok series, definitely my least favorite or the Netflix Marvel series.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tornado View Post
Still need to finish Cage myself.

Really looking forward to Iron Fist and Defenders.
Yeah, me too. I'm hoping they get back on track with better writing with those two series.

Hand of fate is moving and the finger points to you
...Iron Maiden - The Wicker Man

TUTORIAL FOR RE-BASING FIGURES

3hrs 43mins 32secs = 1242nd of 8808 overall - 1988 Honolulu Marathon
Old December 17th, 2016, 11:49 PM
...Something unique

Ninja Status is hot lava death! Ninja Status is hot lava death! Ninja Status is hot lava death! Ninja Status is hot lava death! Ninja Status is hot lava death! Ninja Status is hot lava death! Ninja Status is hot lava death! Ninja Status is hot lava death! Ninja Status is hot lava death! Ninja Status is hot lava death! Ninja Status is hot lava death! Ninja Status is hot lava death! Ninja Status is hot lava death!

Relating back to what people were talking about concerning GOT. I have no idea how they're gonna fit all the stuff (spoilers) into 11 episodes; way too much to wrap up in so little time.

~NS, hoping for more.
Old December 18th, 2016, 12:09 AM

Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth

Drunk History.
White Rabbit Project. Stars the three assistants in Myth Busters.

- Eslo Rudkey
Old December 25th, 2016, 05:22 AM

chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth

Watched my brand new Legend of Korra complete DVD set of 52 episodes! Along the way, discovered I never saw the third season (of four). Wow, a whole bunch of "new" episodes for me! The Red Lotus Society deals death and destruction that also resonates into the fourth season.

Following up on another scan of the even longer entire Avatar series, this was a dynamite binge viewing experience. There's nothing like actually watching the whole work in order, and noticing new things I never noticed before. Its probably the best animated work ever produced in the USA.

Now on to all those Episode Commentaries...

Last edited by chas; December 25th, 2016 at 12:16 PM.
Old December 25th, 2016, 09:11 AM

I will have to check that out.
Merry Christmas chas.

Everyone knows the best animated work in the USA is the Herculoids.

- Eslo Rudkey
Old January 19th, 2017, 09:24 PM

PBS: Austin City Limits: Cyndi Lauper

Damn she can still blow. Incredibly impressive.

For country fans, she does mostly country covers in this set.

Finishes with True Colors acapella. Wow, just wow.

- Eslo Rudkey
Old February 2nd, 2017, 03:35 PM
Competitive Fan Fiction Champion & Grade A Meme CoNtributor

TheAverageFan is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TheAverageFan is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TheAverageFan is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TheAverageFan is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TheAverageFan is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TheAverageFan is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TheAverageFan is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TheAverageFan is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TheAverageFan is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Watched the new Series of Unfortunate Events show on Netflix. It was meh. They really ramped up the quirkiness to 11 with it. It makes it a little hard to be invested. It's been a really long time since I read the books but I remember it balancing the humor and the dark tone a bit better. Maybe that's just my memory or maybe a lot of the aspects don't translate to film all that well, but I digress.

The child actors also really suck, Violet in particular. Stranger Things had such good child actors--so it's not like Netflix shows can't do it. I really like Neil Patrick Harris as Count Olaf though: he really hams it up but he makes it work. If I watch any future seasons it'll be for him.

~TAF

TAF was the Storyteller...
in THE ENEMY'S LAST RETREAT

Go Back   Heroscapers > Off-Topic > Other Media > TV