Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > Heroscape Strategy Articles
Heroscape Strategy Articles Heroscape Strategy Articles with discussions. Including Order Markers, Units, Game Play, etc.

Old September 9th, 2012, 09:56 PM

TheExplodingCheez knows what's in an order marker TheExplodingCheez knows what's in an order marker
Re: 1x common squad?

good point, thanks for the help MS! Now to find a tournament...

My Satirical Strategy Review (dedz to Bothi, stay tuned for more!)

~TheCheez
Old September 10th, 2012, 11:13 AM
...continue to abuse you with my mod powers (until Jim bans me).

Joseph Sweeney is a penguin with a machine gun Joseph Sweeney is a penguin with a machine gun Joseph Sweeney is a penguin with a machine gun Joseph Sweeney is a penguin with a machine gun Joseph Sweeney is a penguin with a machine gun Joseph Sweeney is a penguin with a machine gun Joseph Sweeney is a penguin with a machine gun Joseph Sweeney is a penguin with a machine gun Joseph Sweeney is a penguin with a machine gun Joseph Sweeney is a penguin with a machine gun Joseph Sweeney is a penguin with a machine gun

I find that Marcus + 1 squad of Legionnaires, or Sacred Band works well.
Old September 10th, 2012, 07:58 PM

Garenex wears ripped pants of awesomeness Garenex wears ripped pants of awesomeness Garenex wears ripped pants of awesomeness Garenex wears ripped pants of awesomeness Garenex wears ripped pants of awesomeness Garenex wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Empress Kiova bonded with the Einar Imperium is usually pretty good, if they're used correctly (which can be tough). They're expensive enough that it is usually not worth it to have more than one squad of them in play.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > Heroscape Strategy Articles