Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Off-Topic > Other Games > Video Games
Video Games Computer and console games.

Notices

View Poll Results: What Video Game Magazine Do You Read?
GameInformer 9 29.03%
Xbox Magazine 2 6.45%
Nintendo Power 2 6.45%
GamePro 0 0%
Other 1 3.23%
I Don't Read Any Video Game Magazines 17 54.84%
Voters: 31. You may not vote on this poll

Old February 14th, 2012, 07:08 PM
From less than zero to Hero!

Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death!
Do You Read Video Game Magazines?

I just wanted to know if anybody read any video game magazines. I read GameInformer and love it every issue.

Like Superheroes and Comics?
C3G Project is Always Looking for New Members!

Head here to get started!

Playtesting is the most helpful thing!
Old February 14th, 2012, 07:38 PM
I could go

flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun
Re: Do You Read Video Game Magazines?

I read GI. It makes good crapping material.

My customs.
NE Ohio Tourney - TBA
SW Ohio Tourney - NHSD 550 points
AotV - Colliding the minis of AotP with the world of HS.
Old February 14th, 2012, 07:45 PM
...Something unique

Ninja Status is hot lava death! Ninja Status is hot lava death! Ninja Status is hot lava death! Ninja Status is hot lava death! Ninja Status is hot lava death! Ninja Status is hot lava death! Ninja Status is hot lava death! Ninja Status is hot lava death! Ninja Status is hot lava death! Ninja Status is hot lava death! Ninja Status is hot lava death! Ninja Status is hot lava death! Ninja Status is hot lava death!

Quote:
Originally Posted by flameslayer93 View Post

'wince'
Old February 14th, 2012, 07:54 PM

'Scaper94 wears ripped pants of awesomeness 'Scaper94 wears ripped pants of awesomeness 'Scaper94 wears ripped pants of awesomeness 'Scaper94 wears ripped pants of awesomeness 'Scaper94 wears ripped pants of awesomeness 'Scaper94 wears ripped pants of awesomeness 'Scaper94 wears ripped pants of awesomeness 'Scaper94 wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ninja Status View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by flameslayer93 View Post

'wince'
Eat more fiber. Then you won't have to wince so much.

But anyway, I used to read Game Pro and Nintendo Power. I don't read any video game magazines anymore however.

My tourney record: 14-32 or 30.43% wins
Check out my multimedia work
Old February 14th, 2012, 08:21 PM

Kaemon Awa 123 rolls all skulls baby! Kaemon Awa 123 rolls all skulls baby! Kaemon Awa 123 rolls all skulls baby! Kaemon Awa 123 rolls all skulls baby! Kaemon Awa 123 rolls all skulls baby!

I used to read Game Informer... I enjoyed it, but when it came time to renew the subscription, I chose not to. I simply don't play enough video games, only CoD and Madden, and those only with friends.

But Skyrim looks good...
Old February 14th, 2012, 08:23 PM
Online HS Season 12 Champ, But Still Three-N-Two

MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth

Nintendo Power is all I read.

I read the reviews before I buy games, and it has saved me some money from buying bad games.
Old February 14th, 2012, 11:54 PM
Chilly Fangirl

ABOMINATION is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla ABOMINATION is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla ABOMINATION is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla ABOMINATION is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla ABOMINATION is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla ABOMINATION is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla ABOMINATION is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla ABOMINATION is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla ABOMINATION is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaemon Awa 123 View Post
I used to read Game Informer... I enjoyed it, but when it came time to renew the subscription, I chose not to. I simply don't play enough video games, only CoD and Madden, and those only with friends.

But Skyrim looks good...
Am I the only one who thought an arrow to the knee joke was coming?

I never really read video game magazines at all, though I do browse various websites like Gamespot. I do it a lot less now, mostly because all of the members on those sites are elitist snobs who think I'm an idiot for liking Call of Duty every now and then.
Old February 20th, 2012, 07:51 PM
From less than zero to Hero!

Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death!

Quote:
Originally Posted by ABOMINATION View Post
Quote:

But Skyrim looks good...
What is that anyways?

Like Superheroes and Comics?
C3G Project is Always Looking for New Members!

Head here to get started!

Playtesting is the most helpful thing!
Old February 20th, 2012, 08:04 PM

Bloody Bogle rolls all skulls baby! Bloody Bogle rolls all skulls baby! Bloody Bogle rolls all skulls baby! Bloody Bogle rolls all skulls baby!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scapemage View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by ABOMINATION View Post
Quote:

But Skyrim looks good...
What is that anyways?

If you have an idea for a signature, let me know. Until then, this stays here
My Trade List
My Custom Map Thread
Old February 20th, 2012, 08:07 PM

Bloody Bogle rolls all skulls baby! Bloody Bogle rolls all skulls baby! Bloody Bogle rolls all skulls baby! Bloody Bogle rolls all skulls baby!

A guard in skyrim says "I used to be an adventurer like you, then i took an arrow to the knee."

Its been parodied a lot since then.

If you have an idea for a signature, let me know. Until then, this stays here
My Trade List
My Custom Map Thread
Old August 28th, 2012, 08:04 PM

15gudasc is a puppet of Ne-Gok-Sa

I read Game Informer, but only because you get a year free with the fancy card thing they give out at Gamestop. Otherwise, I wouldn't read it. But since I technically get it for free, I like to read it.
Old August 29th, 2012, 07:09 PM
Silly Kid

arp12 wears ripped pants of awesomeness arp12 wears ripped pants of awesomeness arp12 wears ripped pants of awesomeness arp12 wears ripped pants of awesomeness arp12 wears ripped pants of awesomeness arp12 wears ripped pants of awesomeness

I used to read Nintendo Power but stopped a few years ago when I stopped buying new games.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Off-Topic > Other Games > Video Games