Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Events
Events Post your HS event or find an event near you

Old February 3rd, 2017, 10:56 PM
I could go

flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun
Re: Cleveland, Columbus, and Pittsburgh (C2P) Tournament 2/4

Pulling minis together, turns out I need another squad of Grok Riders. Anyone got an extra squad?

My customs.
NE Ohio Tourney - TBA
SW Ohio Tourney - NHSD 550 points
AotV - Colliding the minis of AotP with the world of HS.
Old February 3rd, 2017, 11:18 PM

hose knows what's in an order marker hose knows what's in an order marker hose knows what's in an order marker

We will bring the Lodin, and a squad of Grok Riders.

good trades with rudyvalentine, crazytankster, and Jexik.
Old February 3rd, 2017, 11:25 PM
I could go

flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun

Much appreciated @hose

My customs.
NE Ohio Tourney - TBA
SW Ohio Tourney - NHSD 550 points
AotV - Colliding the minis of AotP with the world of HS.
Old February 3rd, 2017, 11:40 PM

hose knows what's in an order marker hose knows what's in an order marker hose knows what's in an order marker

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grimnak View Post
So we actually have no cardboard/trifold board to transport it on :O
That does suck. Quick trip to Wally world?

Quote:
Originally Posted by flameslayer93 View Post
Much appreciated @hose
Always welcome.

Last edited by hose; February 3rd, 2017 at 11:42 PM. Reason: no double post for me :)
Old February 3rd, 2017, 11:41 PM

Grimnak knows what's in an order marker Grimnak knows what's in an order marker Grimnak knows what's in an order marker

We found an alternative! We're not bringing any glyphs on it; I assumed those would be plentiful
Old February 4th, 2017, 12:17 AM
was heroscaper2010. Now Beep, Beep, I'm a Sheep

Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death!

Quote:
We found an alternative! We're not bringing any glyphs on it; I assumed those would be plentiful
Actually, could you bring either a set of Power Glyphs or Treasure Glyphs or both? The list we're using can be found in the OP. Thanks!

@lefton4ya do you have the Power Glyph set you were gonna bring with you?
Old February 4th, 2017, 12:38 AM

Grimnak knows what's in an order marker Grimnak knows what's in an order marker Grimnak knows what's in an order marker

I'm gonna try to not bring anything else unfortunately for fear of anything getting lost, if that's understandable.
Old February 4th, 2017, 12:43 AM

Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death!

Quote:
I'm gonna try to not bring anything else unfortunately for fear of anything getting lost, if that's understandable.
Completely understand. Looking forward to see ya, and everyone else tomorrow!
Old February 4th, 2017, 01:22 AM

I dont have another full set, but I will bring what I have. I dont have Valda, Dagmar, Talisman of Defense, or Brooch of Shielding. I will also bring some other glyphs that we can modify with paper and tape, if needed.

Old February 4th, 2017, 01:25 AM
PDFin' sweet self spammer

lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth

Sorry, I don't have glyphs. Honestly, you don't need all the glyphs to each map, just use one pool for 2 or 3 maps.

Will see you soon.
Old February 4th, 2017, 09:39 AM

Safe travels everybody! Really excited to get this thing underway today!
Old February 4th, 2017, 10:40 AM

GUILD_WARRIOR knows what's in an order marker GUILD_WARRIOR knows what's in an order marker

OK last chance to ask for anything we need today. Anyone need a squad or something that still hasn't been resolved call me 330-466-8355. I will be leaving in 30 minutes.
HS2010, I do have the glyphs you asked for, in case you missed my message.

Guild_Warrior

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Events