Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Off-Topic > Other Games > Video Games
Video Games Computer and console games.

Old December 5th, 2012, 04:45 PM
Taking a man check - Gangnam spider style!

Chilling Touch rolls all skulls baby! Chilling Touch rolls all skulls baby! Chilling Touch rolls all skulls baby! Chilling Touch rolls all skulls baby! Chilling Touch rolls all skulls baby! Chilling Touch rolls all skulls baby!
Re: League of Legends anyone?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bloody Bogle View Post
I just started playing this weekend. I'm only level 5, but I had my first ever positive game yesterday, where i went 9-3 with 6 assists, so I'm pretty psyched about that. Username is the same as here if anyone wants to add me.
If you are level five, what champions have you been playing? A lot of ashe and annie, I suspect?

Chilling Touch is Kee-Kee storytelling the PARALLEL CAVE...
in THE ENEMY'S LAST RETREAT
Old December 5th, 2012, 05:02 PM

Bloody Bogle rolls all skulls baby! Bloody Bogle rolls all skulls baby! Bloody Bogle rolls all skulls baby! Bloody Bogle rolls all skulls baby!

I've played Ashe and Miss Fortune a couple of times, but no Annie. I prefer that style of character best, atleast so far. Caitlyn is free this week, and she's the one I've done the best with, so it looks like I might be saving up for her.

If you have an idea for a signature, let me know. Until then, this stays here
My Trade List
My Custom Map Thread
Old December 5th, 2012, 06:04 PM
Taking a man check - Gangnam spider style!

Chilling Touch rolls all skulls baby! Chilling Touch rolls all skulls baby! Chilling Touch rolls all skulls baby! Chilling Touch rolls all skulls baby! Chilling Touch rolls all skulls baby! Chilling Touch rolls all skulls baby!

Quote:
I've played Ashe and Miss Fortune a couple of times, but no Annie. I prefer that style of character best, atleast so far. Caitlyn is free this week, and she's the one I've done the best with, so it looks like I might be saving up for her.
Here is some advice: playing carries such as ashe, mf, and cait are some of the hardest champs in the game. This is because you are easy to kill, but do the most damage, and thus need to rely on positioning yourself well. Positioning is extremly difficult. While you can continue playing carries, I would suggest trying garen (450), and nassus (1350) who happens to be free this week.

Chilling Touch is Kee-Kee storytelling the PARALLEL CAVE...
in THE ENEMY'S LAST RETREAT
Old December 5th, 2012, 07:02 PM
Online HS League Champion

Bengi wears ripped pants of awesomeness Bengi wears ripped pants of awesomeness Bengi wears ripped pants of awesomeness Bengi wears ripped pants of awesomeness Bengi wears ripped pants of awesomeness Bengi wears ripped pants of awesomeness Bengi wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chilling Touch View Post
Quote:
Here is some advice: playing carries such as ashe, mf, and cait are some of the hardest champs in the game. This is because you are easy to kill, but do the most damage, and thus need to rely on positioning yourself well. Positioning is extremly difficult. While you can continue playing carries, I would suggest trying garen (450), and nassus (1350) who happens to be free this week.
True, but carries are easiest to see some instant success if you're playing vs. bots or inexperienced players. You should definitely work on being able to play a variety of champs, as it will be important to have some versatility as you level and play vs. tougher opponents.
Old January 26th, 2013, 04:06 PM

Bloody Bogle rolls all skulls baby! Bloody Bogle rolls all skulls baby! Bloody Bogle rolls all skulls baby! Bloody Bogle rolls all skulls baby!

After going negative 5 games in a row (that'll happen when you play with friends who are all atleast twice your level), I just went 19-0-5 to give my team an easy win. Its amazing how much better you do when you play against people who don't have four times the play time as you do.

My Trade List
My Custom Map Thread
Old January 26th, 2013, 10:47 PM

Psymanski Woo who?

Anyone wants to add for a game, 5s/3s/dominion my ign is Psymanski.
Old January 26th, 2013, 11:08 PM

Mine is Bloody Bogle

My Trade List
My Custom Map Thread
Old February 23rd, 2013, 11:40 PM
Except when I need the move boost

I Hate Atlaga knows what's in an order marker I Hate Atlaga knows what's in an order marker I Hate Atlaga knows what's in an order marker

Hey guys! I'm level 28. My name's Donohvan, if y'all want to add me! :P

I Hate Atlaga is the Roman Legionnaire...
in THE CLOCK TOWER
Old December 30th, 2013, 06:26 PM

Ivellius knows what's in an order marker Ivellius knows what's in an order marker

Might as well bump this. Ivellius on LoL as well.
Old December 30th, 2013, 06:50 PM
Online HS Seasons 3 and 7 Champion

Foudzing is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Foudzing is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Foudzing is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Foudzing is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Foudzing is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Foudzing is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Foudzing is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Foudzing is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Foudzing is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Foudzing is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

If someone is on EU west (but seriously don't come to this server it's laggy as hell) then Foudzing aswell on LoL.

Old February 4th, 2014, 10:55 AM

Eraguy816 rolls all skulls baby! Eraguy816 rolls all skulls baby! Eraguy816 rolls all skulls baby! Eraguy816 rolls all skulls baby!

I play it just started. But if anyone wants to try and play contact me. Via PM.

My Youtube Channel

Eraguy816 is

in the Epic Fairyland Cave
Old February 4th, 2014, 11:58 AM
the above

William099 wears ripped pants of awesomeness William099 wears ripped pants of awesomeness William099 wears ripped pants of awesomeness William099 wears ripped pants of awesomeness William099 wears ripped pants of awesomeness William099 wears ripped pants of awesomeness William099 wears ripped pants of awesomeness

I'm on there as William099. Naturally.

Customs here
Master Set IV/Assault in the Mournlands.
William099 is Lord of Blades...
in THE FRACTAL COMPLEX

Go Back   Heroscapers > Off-Topic > Other Games > Video Games