Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Marvel Maps & Scenarios
Marvel Maps & Scenarios Battlegrounds and scenarios built primarily for Marvel terrain and figures.

Old June 19th, 2010, 02:37 AM

Sippi is surprisingly tart
Marvel Map - The Intersection

I've always enjoyed playing the Marvel set, but it's always been tough to find good maps.

The Intersection has been the culmination of my efforts to make a fun Marvel map, using only (mostly) Marvel sets.

This is an overview of the Intersection. As you can see, its a three way intersection, featuring two building ruins, and a park area.

From the vantage of the Yellow Start Zone, you can see the 2 height park and the cover that the trees from RttFF provide. You can place a glyph on the top of the hill if you so choose. We play it both ways.

From the vantage of the Blue Start Zone, you can see the areas behind the ruins, and get a better feel for the height of the park hill. Some rubble was included to provide cover for Captain America and Red Skull, as they are unable to get on top of the ruin.

The Red Start Zone is similar to the Yellow, in that you have the hill as an option, or the ruin on the right.

We generally play Good Vs. Evil Royal Rumble. Each player chooses either the good guys (Capt America, Spider-man, Hulk, Iron Man, Silver Surfer) and the other takes the baddies (Red Skull, Abomination, Thanos, Venom, Dr. Doom). Both Roll d20, highest chooses start zone.

Both players shuffle their character cards, and reveal the top two. Those characters are placed in the chosen start zone.

When one character is killed, the next character in line is placed in ANY start zone, and continues to fight in the fallen characters place.

When a player defeats his opponents 5th character, he is the winner.

Last edited by Sippi; June 19th, 2010 at 09:56 AM. Reason: Added Build Instructions
Old June 19th, 2010, 12:09 PM
Has A Ticket To Ride

EternalThanos86 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla EternalThanos86 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla EternalThanos86 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla EternalThanos86 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla EternalThanos86 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla EternalThanos86 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla EternalThanos86 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla EternalThanos86 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla
Re: Marvel Map - The Intersection

Great map, especially with the limited amount of terrain you used. Keep up the good work.

Quote:
Originally Posted by lwayman View Post
Classic-Scape is just the Frosting for the Marvel-Scape cake!
Old June 19th, 2010, 09:09 PM

Killer Lawnmower knows what's in an order marker Killer Lawnmower knows what's in an order marker Killer Lawnmower knows what's in an order marker

Thats a really good map for the limited terrain, as ET86 said. I just acquired my first set of this and really like it. I wish I had another to try this out.
Old June 19th, 2010, 11:24 PM

Sippi is surprisingly tart

I introduced heroscape to a bunch of people at our public game night tonight, and people had a blast with this map. One kid even smoked two heroes in the first round with Red Skull's dust attack. He rolled 20's twice in a row. Killed Iron Man and the Hulk. Man it was a hoot!
Old June 30th, 2010, 12:02 PM
Founding Member of C3G and C3V

Griffin rolls all skulls baby! Griffin rolls all skulls baby! Griffin rolls all skulls baby! Griffin rolls all skulls baby!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sippi View Post
I introduced heroscape to a bunch of people at our public game night tonight, and people had a blast with this map. One kid even smoked two heroes in the first round with Red Skull's dust attack. He rolled 20's twice in a row. Killed Iron Man and the Hulk. Man it was a hoot!
Sounds like a blast, and a kool map to boot.
Old June 30th, 2010, 05:25 PM
The Closer

Hidicul wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hidicul wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hidicul wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hidicul wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hidicul wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hidicul wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Nice map, now I just need a RttFF

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Marvel Maps & Scenarios