Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Events
Events Post your HS event or find an event near you

Notices

Old February 8th, 2019, 12:23 PM
I reserve my inappropriate love for Heroscape.

Gurei-Ornery is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Gurei-Ornery is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Gurei-Ornery is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Gurei-Ornery is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Gurei-Ornery is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Gurei-Ornery is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Gurei-Ornery is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Gurei-Ornery is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Gurei-Ornery is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Gurei-Ornery is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla
Re: Maryland Massive Multiplayer Massive Madness - Feb 9th

Quote:
Originally Posted by akden View Post
I don’t have enough jungle to build both Fight in the Shade and Sacrifice, so can I pick up Fight in the Shade and Kampfzone, instead?
Sure. I will build Sacrifice instead of Kampfzone.
Old February 8th, 2019, 12:33 PM
A Happy Extradimensional Horror

Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death!

Health issues and money issues are seeing to it that it's looking unlikely. I'm sorry!
Old February 8th, 2019, 01:45 PM
Dad_Scaper Dad_Scaper is offline. Isn't that smurfy?
Enjoy the Sausage

Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth

Well, that's a shame. Know that we'll miss you, and we look forward to your return.

The designs of the Age of Annihilation, and their ACES compatibility with VC
C3V "Easily the best quality classic customs I have ever seen."
= =
Old February 8th, 2019, 04:49 PM

hose knows what's in an order marker hose knows what's in an order marker hose knows what's in an order marker

I’m picking up my map builder at 7:00. We should have time to build something if it’s needed. Let me know and we will bring it with us. I probably have enough terrain for two, but probably not enough time. So if you need a second, we can also bring terrain.

good trades with rudyvalentine, crazytankster, and Jexik.
Old February 8th, 2019, 08:01 PM
I reserve my inappropriate love for Heroscape.

Gurei-Ornery is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Gurei-Ornery is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Gurei-Ornery is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Gurei-Ornery is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Gurei-Ornery is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Gurei-Ornery is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Gurei-Ornery is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Gurei-Ornery is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Gurei-Ornery is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Gurei-Ornery is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

It feels like we are good on maps. What do you think @Dad_Scaper ?
Old February 8th, 2019, 09:24 PM
Enjoy the Sausage

Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth

Yup, I think we're good. It's tricky for multiplayer, because it's not good to have a 3-player game on a 4-player map, but I think we should be ok.

Could someone bring an extra set of ruins for me, please? I have everything else for mine. Can't believe I need help on just two maps, but they are a combined 5 RotVs, and I guess I only have 4.

= =
Old February 8th, 2019, 11:25 PM

kldonnelly knows what's in an order marker kldonnelly knows what's in an order marker

By ruins you just mean the two walls in RotV? If so, I have them.
Old February 9th, 2019, 12:07 AM
Enjoy the Sausage

Yup! That's all I need. Thanks!

= =
Old February 9th, 2019, 07:50 AM

hose knows what's in an order marker hose knows what's in an order marker hose knows what's in an order marker

Ok. See you all in a few hours.

good trades with rudyvalentine, crazytankster, and Jexik.
Old February 9th, 2019, 07:04 PM

Nikkomon Woo who?

Dang , I'm sorry I had to miss this. Car wouldn't start this morning among other things coming up. Hope it was fun for everyone.

. . . says Nikko
Old February 10th, 2019, 01:19 PM

kldonnelly knows what's in an order marker kldonnelly knows what's in an order marker

We had a lot of fun. Thanks for running it Herb!
Old February 10th, 2019, 01:48 PM
Enjoy the Sausage

Yup. It was great. Thanks for running it, G-O!

= =

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Events