Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards > C3V and SoV Customs
C3V and SoV Customs A place for C3V and SoV customs

Notices

Old May 28th, 2015, 06:55 PM

CrazyTankster rolls all skulls baby! CrazyTankster rolls all skulls baby! CrazyTankster rolls all skulls baby! CrazyTankster rolls all skulls baby! CrazyTankster rolls all skulls baby! CrazyTankster rolls all skulls baby!
Re: The Book of Knights of Blackgaard

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rich10 View Post
I'm curious if the KoB were playtested against the Gladiators. I could easily see:

KoB x 4 500/16

vs

Spartacus 200
Crixus 90
Cap Glads x 3 210
500/11

It seems like a fair fight. Anyone?
KoB x4 = 480?

Spartacus seems too expensive for what he brings, I'd rather have Another Cap Glad and 3 of the new ranged gladiator hero for 190 instead of sparty for 200
Old May 28th, 2015, 07:05 PM
3 GIFs in a Trenchcoat

Heroscaper Guy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscaper Guy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscaper Guy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscaper Guy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscaper Guy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscaper Guy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscaper Guy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscaper Guy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscaper Guy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Quote:
Originally Posted by CrazyTankster View Post
Quote:
I'm curious if the KoB were playtested against the Gladiators. I could easily see:

KoB x 4 500/16

vs

Spartacus 200
Crixus 90
Cap Glads x 3 210
500/11

KoB x4 = 480?

Spartacus seems too expensive for what he brings, I'd rather have Another Cap Glad and 3 of the new ranged gladiator hero for 190 instead of sparty for 200
Spartacus is what brings the Steam-roller together though with all his benefits with Gladiator Inspiration. It's why they are a top tier army, I'd personally keep him in there.

"They are too numerous to fight. What shall we do?" "Fight anyway."

"You can never defeat another if you know not how to defeat yourself."
my tradelist
Old May 28th, 2015, 09:57 PM

Not User Name knows what's in an order marker Not User Name knows what's in an order marker

Quote:
Originally Posted by Heroscaper Guy View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by CrazyTankster View Post
Quote:

KoB x 4 500/16

vs

Spartacus 200
Crixus 90
Cap Glads x 3 210
500/11

KoB x4 = 480?

Spartacus is what brings the Steam-roller together though with all his benefits with Gladiator Inspiration. It's why they are a top tier army, I'd personally keep him in there.
Not to derail this thread anymore, but why not just use Marro Drones if you want a 3-3 3 man squad? Playing Glads without Spartacus would be a total waste in my opinion.
Old January 4th, 2016, 07:39 PM
Treasure Quest Champion!

Arrow Grut wears ripped pants of awesomeness Arrow Grut wears ripped pants of awesomeness Arrow Grut wears ripped pants of awesomeness Arrow Grut wears ripped pants of awesomeness Arrow Grut wears ripped pants of awesomeness Arrow Grut wears ripped pants of awesomeness Arrow Grut wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Has anyone tried these guys with Sujoah? If, say, there is a Q9 staring you down on the other side, Sujoah should reliably be able to do some work on him, and would straight counter a Krav/Raelin combo. If your facing melee, Sujoah would be some insane clean up.

KoB x2
Sujoah
Armocs

At 500.

600 is better, I guess incendiborgs would be overall better, but I think Sujoah takes down non-common range a bit against these guys, something that incends can help with, but Sujoah can hard counter them.

Mimring>Krug. 'Nuff said.
Old December 17th, 2016, 12:17 AM

chaoserver wears ripped pants of awesomeness chaoserver wears ripped pants of awesomeness chaoserver wears ripped pants of awesomeness chaoserver wears ripped pants of awesomeness chaoserver wears ripped pants of awesomeness chaoserver wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Garret Burns should be listed on the synergy list
Old December 17th, 2016, 02:01 AM
the above

William099 wears ripped pants of awesomeness William099 wears ripped pants of awesomeness William099 wears ripped pants of awesomeness William099 wears ripped pants of awesomeness William099 wears ripped pants of awesomeness William099 wears ripped pants of awesomeness William099 wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Thanks! I'll get that in there when I'm next at a computer.

Customs here
Master Set IV/Assault in the Mournlands.
William099 is Lord of Blades...
in THE FRACTAL COMPLEX
Old December 18th, 2016, 07:27 PM

chaoserver wears ripped pants of awesomeness chaoserver wears ripped pants of awesomeness chaoserver wears ripped pants of awesomeness chaoserver wears ripped pants of awesomeness chaoserver wears ripped pants of awesomeness chaoserver wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Great. I thought these guys are a little overcosted, but I was surprised by how good they themselves performed even when hawthorn betrayed me turn 1. 4 attack and defense turns out to just be pretty strong
Old December 21st, 2016, 07:52 AM

Seb from space knows what's in an order marker Seb from space knows what's in an order marker Seb from space knows what's in an order marker

Garrett Burns is not relentless, he's ruthless.
Old December 21st, 2016, 09:43 AM
Is a Quadradical

ollie is a man of the cloth ollie is a man of the cloth ollie is a man of the cloth ollie is a man of the cloth ollie is a man of the cloth ollie is a man of the cloth ollie is a man of the cloth ollie is a man of the cloth ollie is a man of the cloth ollie is a man of the cloth ollie is a man of the cloth ollie is a man of the cloth ollie is a man of the cloth ollie is a man of the cloth ollie is a man of the cloth

I (mis)used Burns as Relentless just two days ago. Weird. I wonder if I'd subconsciously absorbed the comments here?
Old December 22nd, 2016, 12:03 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Seb from space View Post
Garrett Burns is not relentless, he's ruthless.
Apologies. During my game I guess two people misread his card
Old December 22nd, 2016, 02:34 PM
the above

William099 wears ripped pants of awesomeness William099 wears ripped pants of awesomeness William099 wears ripped pants of awesomeness William099 wears ripped pants of awesomeness William099 wears ripped pants of awesomeness William099 wears ripped pants of awesomeness William099 wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Well glad I never got around to putting him in the synergies list lol.

Customs here
Master Set IV/Assault in the Mournlands.
William099 is Lord of Blades...
in THE FRACTAL COMPLEX
Old January 26th, 2023, 02:05 PM
PDFin' sweet self spammer

lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth

-- RELENTLESS ARMY ATTACK BONUS : Relentless Personality Units
Amberhive Protectors

Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards > C3V and SoV Customs