Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Off-Topic > Other Games
Other Games Board, Card, Video, etc.

Old June 2nd, 2011, 05:47 PM
Beautiful Colby

truth is a wielder of the Ban Hammer truth is a wielder of the Ban Hammer truth is a wielder of the Ban Hammer truth is a wielder of the Ban Hammer truth is a wielder of the Ban Hammer truth is a wielder of the Ban Hammer truth is a wielder of the Ban Hammer truth is a wielder of the Ban Hammer truth is a wielder of the Ban Hammer truth is a wielder of the Ban Hammer truth is a wielder of the Ban Hammer truth is a wielder of the Ban Hammer truth is a wielder of the Ban Hammer truth is a wielder of the Ban Hammer truth is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
Re: Summoner Wars by Plaid Hat Games

This week's episode of the Plaid Hat Podcast offers up some general Summoner Wars strategy tips: http://www.plaidhatgames.com/podcast.html#podc9
Old June 18th, 2011, 05:28 PM

drewcula knows what's in an order marker drewcula knows what's in an order marker

Truth!
Coolstuffinc reports that the Master Set is no longer slated for a June release. They expect July. Are they being cautious, or is this a more accurate timeline? Thanks in advance!
Old June 18th, 2011, 06:32 PM

ChaosChild has disabled reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by drewcula View Post
Truth!
Coolstuffinc reports that the Master Set is no longer slated for a June release. They expect July. Are they being cautious, or is this a more accurate timeline? Thanks in advance!
July is the expected timeline for recent pre-orders through Plaid Hat and all other retailers. Early pre-orders with Plaid Hat will ship around June 20th.

Kumiko is not impressed with your sculpt, either.
Old June 20th, 2011, 11:36 AM

drewcula knows what's in an order marker drewcula knows what's in an order marker

Mystery solved! Many thanks.
Old June 20th, 2011, 11:40 AM
Dad_Scaper Dad_Scaper is offline. Isn't that smurfy?
Enjoy the Sausage

Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth

Hey Drewcula, the Kid & I are using this set to get into Summoner Wars. I never forgot your recommendation... (unlike everyone else's, see, it was made in person... )

Pencil in October 1 in Savage.

The designs of the Age of Annihilation, and their ACES compatibility with VC
C3V "Easily the best quality classic customs I have ever seen."
= =
Old July 8th, 2011, 08:26 PM
GenCon General Wars & DW9K Jumpstart Champ 2008

lonewolf is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla lonewolf is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla lonewolf is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla lonewolf is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla lonewolf is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla lonewolf is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla lonewolf is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla lonewolf is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla lonewolf is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla lonewolf is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

I just got the new master set and it is awesome....6 new factions, upgraded game boards, and all the storage space you could need for all of your existing decks! It is really nice to have all my Summoner Wars cards in one handy box.
Old July 8th, 2011, 09:07 PM
From less than zero to Hero!

Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death!

Quote:
Originally Posted by lonewolf View Post
I just got the new master set and it is awesome....6 new factions, upgraded game boards, and all the storage space you could need for all of your existing decks! It is really nice to have all my Summoner Wars cards in one handy box.
Is the board different or just looks better?

I have an offer to pick up all the old stuff real cheap. I might take advantage of it, but unfortuneately I won't be getting the new Master Set.

Like Superheroes and Comics?
C3G Project is Always Looking for New Members!

Head here to get started!

Playtesting is the most helpful thing!
Old July 8th, 2011, 09:34 PM
Online HS Season 12 Champ, But Still Three-N-Two

MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth

I have to wait until before/during GenCon to buy the Master Set and Battleship Galaxies.
Old July 8th, 2011, 11:57 PM
Prickly Cactus

Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth

I'll likely support my FLGS with for the Master Set. I've got 7 of the previous factions (no Vanguards yet) and I had ordered the premium board with another order for some other games. The premium board is awesome and it will be nice to have a second one when I get the Master Set.

Hand of fate is moving and the finger points to you
...Iron Maiden - The Wicker Man

TUTORIAL FOR RE-BASING FIGURES

3hrs 43mins 32secs = 1242nd of 8808 overall - 1988 Honolulu Marathon
Old July 9th, 2011, 12:57 AM
GenCon General Wars & DW9K Jumpstart Champ 2008

lonewolf is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla lonewolf is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla lonewolf is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla lonewolf is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla lonewolf is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla lonewolf is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla lonewolf is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla lonewolf is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla lonewolf is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla lonewolf is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Quote:
Originally Posted by scapemage921 View Post
Quote:

I have an offer to pick up all the old stuff real cheap. I might take advantage of it, but unfortuneately I won't be getting the new Master Set.
It is the premium board as apposed to the paper board that comes with the smaller starter sets.
Old July 9th, 2011, 01:13 AM
Baron of Beantown V

Cleon is a penguin with a machine gun Cleon is a penguin with a machine gun Cleon is a penguin with a machine gun Cleon is a penguin with a machine gun Cleon is a penguin with a machine gun Cleon is a penguin with a machine gun Cleon is a penguin with a machine gun Cleon is a penguin with a machine gun Cleon is a penguin with a machine gun Cleon is a penguin with a machine gun Cleon is a penguin with a machine gun

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by scapemage921 View Post
Quote:

It is the premium board as apposed to the paper board that comes with the smaller starter sets.
It is also a little different from the premium board that was already out. That premium board comes in two halves, and each bend four times. The board that comes with the master set is also in two halves but, to better fit to the Master Set box dimensions, each half only bends once. I think these new ones may be a tiny bit better quality than the previous released, but they're pretty much the same other than the bends.
Old July 9th, 2011, 06:51 AM
Prickly Cactus

Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth

Are the cards any better quality?

One thing I noticed when I got reinforcements for Orcs, Dwarves, Fire Elves and Goblins is that the cards seemed different and the edges are a lighter/whiter color that really stands out. I wasn't sure if that has something to do with a different type of printing or what. I was thinking that maybe the edges of the original cards maybe just aged to get yellower, but wasn't sure. I don't know if it's from handling them more because they are uniformly colored that way and not just on the sides where they would be touched more. Not a big deal, but I was just curious.

Hand of fate is moving and the finger points to you
...Iron Maiden - The Wicker Man

TUTORIAL FOR RE-BASING FIGURES

3hrs 43mins 32secs = 1242nd of 8808 overall - 1988 Honolulu Marathon

Go Back   Heroscapers > Off-Topic > Other Games