Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy > C3G Legacy Library
C3G Legacy Library This is the archive for all the designs released in the original era of C3G. Feel free to post any figure specific questions in their individual books.

Notices

Old January 9th, 2021, 04:42 PM
Just A Head

MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun
Re: The Book of Sir Soundwave (PPT)

Galactus has a line on his Herald thing that says he “can’t be moved by any other means.”
Old January 9th, 2021, 05:04 PM
Fan Fiction Prompt Master

Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth

But that does not apply here?
Old January 9th, 2021, 05:06 PM
Just A Head

MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun

Not if powers are negated like Johnny is suggesting, sorry if it wasn't clear what I was saying.
Old January 9th, 2021, 11:12 PM
Tickle Pickle

tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth

If you don't want them flying, I'd just specify they can't use that power.

What sort of armies do you want to see tested here Soundwarp?
Old January 9th, 2021, 11:13 PM
Tickle Pickle

tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth
Re: The Book of Sir Soundwave (opening beats)

Johnny's wording actually works because it doesn't negate Galactus' power it just says you can't use them. The power is still there saying he can't be moved.
Old January 9th, 2021, 11:47 PM
A Jacquee in Disguise?

Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth

Having ‘can’t use’ and ‘negated’ mean different things in power text is the road to madness.

I still think the cleanest thing is just to have the same rule as C3V where you can’t choose to activate optional powers when moving an enemy figure since they’re not your powers to activate. (which would go in a clarification here)

Here’s the unit I’m talking about by the way.

Anyway, on army builds you could try doing something with Archangel maybe? You can sorta double up on his autowounding thing with Calling in the Calvary.

IHNMYIMR might be worth trying against a pod build of some kind.

My Repaints and Mods: Updated 1-13
My Custom Cards: Updated 4-15
My Custom Superheroes: Updated 1-13
My figure images for online games:
Alliance figures, Utgar figures
My Etsy Store
Old January 9th, 2021, 11:52 PM
Tickle Pickle

I don't typically play a lot of pod builds unless Fan 4 counts, which IHNMYIMR does seem to counter decently.

Yea I think ruling that you can't use flying when moving opponent's figures is clear to me.
Old January 10th, 2021, 11:21 AM
Tickle Pickle

SP here still lists him as 300 something points. Gonna test him at 320 like you did in the initial. (Which also needs to be linked to the OP)
Old January 10th, 2021, 12:27 PM
Tickle Pickle

C3G STANDARD PLAYTEST FEEDBACK FORM

NAME OF THE PLAYTEST UNIT: Sir Soundwave

Version tested:
Spoiler Alert!

Army Test
Map: Ivy's Greenhouse
Units: Sir Soundwave (320), Ravage, Laserbeak, Captain America (Steve), Archangel, Venom Pigeon (1100) VS Luke Cage, Iron Fist, Shang-Chi, Daredevil (II), Jessica Jones (1100)
Spoiler Alert!

Army Test
Map: Ivy's Greenhouse
Units: Sir Soundwave (320), Star-Lord, Captain America (Steve), Ms Marvel (Kamala) (1000) VS Fantastic Four (1000)
Spoiler Alert!

THOUGHTS ON THE TESTED UNIT'S COST, BALANCE, & DRAFTABILITY: Sir Soundwave is a very interesting design, he provides a lot of tactical movement for you and lets you take advantage of positioning better on the board. I was thinking he's better with a lot of squads to maximize the number of LEAs you get during IHNMYIMR, but being a once per game power I'm not sure if it's worth building around entirely.
Old January 16th, 2021, 12:00 AM
...has moist legs

Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth

C3G STANDARD PLAYTEST FEEDBACK FORM

NAME OF THE PLAYTEST UNIT: Sir Soundwave

Army Test
Summary: I tried to maximize the Rock damage with Civilians, but couldn’t make the positioning work, and they’re too slow to make full use of Cavalry. Skull dying in round 2 didn’t help either. Cavalry was still nice for positioning in general, and SW himself did plenty of damage.
Map: Custom
Units: Soundwave (315), Red Skull II, Bomb Queen, Civilians x2, Ravage (1000)

Vs.

X-Men

Spoiler Alert!

Army Test
Summary: Pretty hefty win, but definitely luck-based. Nightwing’s early death was huge, and Flash never failed to roll a blank. Crossbones and Flash’s offense did the most damage, with SW providing Cavalry support to keep everyone close.
Map: Custom
Units: Soundwave (320), Red Skull II, Crossbones, Flash (Barry), Venom Pigeon (1000)

Vs.

Nightwing, Starfire, Raven, Bunker, Arrowette, Batgirl (Cassie) (1000)

Spoiler Alert!

THOUGHTS ON THE TESTED UNIT'S COST, BALANCE, & DRAFTABILITY:
He’s cool and weird. Definitely wouldn’t draft an army around ROCK, just Cavalry, which is a very solid ability.

GENERAL THOUGHTS ON THE TESTED UNIT:
He’s neat. Pretty tactically complex in a way, but in a useful and fun way. When ROCK hits a lot of guys, I could see it being very satisfying.
Old January 16th, 2021, 03:42 AM
C3G Landlord

Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth

What is the intent of the Cavalry power? It's not coming through to me after reading it several times. How far can the figure being moved move? If they can't move adjacent to the targeted figure for some reason, then can I still move somewhere else or not at all?
Old January 16th, 2021, 05:22 AM
A Jacquee in Disguise?

Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth

The triggers are different, but once it gets to the moving part it’s the exact same wording as Bizarro has on Villainous Duty.

So it works however that works , I have no preference on the particulars of that so it’s up to whoever LDed Bizarro.

The idea sure seems to be you can move up to their move value, but if you can’t move adjacent you can’t do it at all (or Bizarro’s wound a friendly thing would never matter). Bizarro has a R&C that when moving him with it you move as if moving normally, so I assume it counts road boosts and such. I guess the big question is what happens if there’s some effect that might stop you, but you won’t know till you get there, like Wonder Woman I’s engagement power or whatnot.

Thanks for the tests Tickle and LP

Seems like he’s doing fine, maybe could use a 10 point bump or so but his isn’t doing anything terribly problematic or hard to gauge. Do we want another set of tests here or do we want to go ahead and move forward?

My Repaints and Mods: Updated 1-13
My Custom Cards: Updated 4-15
My Custom Superheroes: Updated 1-13
My figure images for online games:
Alliance figures, Utgar figures
My Etsy Store

Last edited by Soundwarp SG-1; January 16th, 2021 at 06:06 AM.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy > C3G Legacy Library