Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Off-Topic > Other Games
Other Games Board, Card, Video, etc.

Notices

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old January 13th, 2012, 07:17 PM
Drink Burt's Beer

davidlhsl is hot lava death! davidlhsl is hot lava death! davidlhsl is hot lava death! davidlhsl is hot lava death! davidlhsl is hot lava death! davidlhsl is hot lava death! davidlhsl is hot lava death! davidlhsl is hot lava death! davidlhsl is hot lava death! davidlhsl is hot lava death! davidlhsl is hot lava death! davidlhsl is hot lava death! davidlhsl is hot lava death!
Re: Summoner Wars by Plaid Hat Games

I actually purchased both starter sets over a year ago. As with many of my purchases, I placed them somewhere and got distracted by something else. So it basically sat idle.

What's really odd is that I kept checking Plaid Hat's website to see the game's progress.

I recently decided to break open the starter boxes, read the rules, and check it out. I'm really impressed with it, and I love the way you have to constantly make decisions throughout the game. I went to Plaid Hat's website and placed an order to catch up (I had to use Amazon for the out of stock reinforcement decks).

One of these days, I'm going to watch that Mozart opera (The Magic Flute) that has been sitting on my shelf.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Off-Topic > Other Games