Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Other Customization & HS Additions
Other Customization & HS Additions Everything from new ways to play to modded figures

Notices

Old June 16th, 2006, 01:39 PM
Site Admin

netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
He sent me a version of the document with Army Themed color schemes instead of just all Red.

I am sure he will post that eventually.
Old June 16th, 2006, 01:42 PM
Grindmaster

allskulls has disabled reputation
Quote:
Originally Posted by netherspirit
He sent me a version of the document with Army Themed color schemes instead of just all Red.

I am sure he will post that eventually.
Cool. Could you post or send to me? Would be great if you could.
Old June 25th, 2006, 03:04 PM

Edge0001 has disabled reputation
You can also get any of these files from:

http://briefcase.yahoo.com/bc/stilet...ase.yahoo.com/
Old June 25th, 2006, 04:14 PM
Web Wader

Fallen Templar is surprisingly tart
This really needs to be stickied Mods

"The fact is that a man who wants to act virtuously in every way necessarily comes to grief among so many who are not virtuous."- Niccolo Machiavelli

Old June 25th, 2006, 04:42 PM

bunjee is a wielder of the Ban Hammer bunjee is a wielder of the Ban Hammer bunjee is a wielder of the Ban Hammer bunjee is a wielder of the Ban Hammer bunjee is a wielder of the Ban Hammer bunjee is a wielder of the Ban Hammer bunjee is a wielder of the Ban Hammer bunjee is a wielder of the Ban Hammer bunjee is a wielder of the Ban Hammer bunjee is a wielder of the Ban Hammer bunjee is a wielder of the Ban Hammer bunjee is a wielder of the Ban Hammer bunjee is a wielder of the Ban Hammer bunjee is a wielder of the Ban Hammer bunjee is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fallen Templar
This really needs to be stickied Mods
You are right!

Done!
Old June 25th, 2006, 04:48 PM
Web Wader

Fallen Templar is surprisingly tart
Woo another thread i got stickied

"The fact is that a man who wants to act virtuously in every way necessarily comes to grief among so many who are not virtuous."- Niccolo Machiavelli

Old June 26th, 2006, 11:00 AM
Site Admin

netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
The front page article is finally up

www.heroscapers.com
Old June 26th, 2006, 11:30 AM

AwesomeCoolGuy has disabled reputation
I tried to download it, but it didn't work for me either. Could somebody who downloaded it email it to me?
Old June 26th, 2006, 11:34 AM
Site Admin

Quote:
Originally Posted by AwesomeCoolGuy
I tried to download it, but it didn't work for me either. Could somebody who downloaded it email it to me?
Try Right clicking and selecting Save as

Are you trying the Yahoo links above or the links in our Download Section?
Old June 26th, 2006, 11:43 AM

I tried the link in the downloads section.
Old June 26th, 2006, 11:47 AM

Oh wait, I tried it again and it worked.
Old June 26th, 2006, 12:18 PM

yagyuninja rolls all skulls baby! yagyuninja rolls all skulls baby! yagyuninja rolls all skulls baby! yagyuninja rolls all skulls baby!
Just skimmed the rules and I've got to say I'm very excited. I love the way you put together the rule book like the official ones. The attention to detail is fantastic.

I'll read the rules today and will try 'em out tonight. I can't wait!

EDIT: Oh, and I like your avatar. Shining force 1 & 2 rank right up there with Final Fantasy Tactics as my favorite video games ever.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Other Customization & HS Additions