Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy > C3G Legacy Library
C3G Legacy Library This is the archive for all the designs released in the original era of C3G. Feel free to post any figure specific questions in their individual books.

Notices

Old October 23rd, 2018, 12:41 PM
Fan Fiction Prompt Master

Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth
Re: The Book of Sam (VOTE for Initial)

He will be nice with the Dark Judges if you drop Death. Probably toss in Jason.

Also for filler, Judge Fear would be nice in a lot of builds, especially if there a few figures without SS. He has a helpful static power and could be a threat himself with that Attack boost.
Old October 23rd, 2018, 12:48 PM
From less than zero to Hero!

Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death!

Yea, let's get this show on the road. We need to keep playtesting in house to fit the timeline.

Like Superheroes and Comics?
C3G Project is Always Looking for New Members!

Head here to get started!

Playtesting is the most helpful thing!
Old October 23rd, 2018, 12:50 PM
C3G Con Champ 2021 and 2022!

Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death!

I’m thinking we could prob drop his attack to 3 thanks to the boost he’ll likely get.
Old October 23rd, 2018, 12:55 PM
Never CoN a CoN man

johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth

I'd be fine with that. He's only ever seen brutalizing helpless civilians despite his spooky powers.
Old October 23rd, 2018, 02:24 PM
A Man of Taste

japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
Re: The Book of Sam (Design Phase)

HALLOWED TRADITION
Whenever a player rolls dice for a figure, you may reveal the "X" Order Marker on this card. If you control that figure and it has a Secret Identity, you may re-roll any dice rolled. If you do not, and it does not, that player must re-roll any dice rolled.

Sorry guy's haven't been following along here and I have no clue who this is. I've known or at least I was familiar with the existence of all the others but not this guy. Anyway I have a questions on intent here.

The first part is clear. If I reveal the "X" OM on Sam after my figure rolls dice I can choose to re-roll some of them. So if I roll an attack and get 3 skulls and 2 shields I can choose to re roll the Shields. Correct? This also works for LEA, 20 Sided Die rolls, and defense as well, Yes?

But if it's my opponent that rolled and I reveal the "X" who decides which dice are re rolled? Is it meant to say "that player must re-roll ALL dice rolled"?

The last any is what's throwing me off.

Would I want it to be everything I love...sure...but that's just not realistic so I'm going to focus on finding things that will make me unhappy and work on fixing those.
Old October 23rd, 2018, 02:30 PM
C3G Con Champ 2021 and 2022!

Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death!

I interpret it as whoever controls the figure must re-roll all dice either way. If it's Sam's team gets to pick which ones to re-roll, whereas the opponent must re-roll all, that'd be fine too. We'll probably want some wording clarification.
Old October 23rd, 2018, 03:14 PM
Never CoN a CoN man

johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth

Arkham is right on intent - you can choose to reroll ALL dice or force an opponent to reroll ALL dice. Wording definitely needs a hotfix, though, between that and thr general weirdness.

HALLOWED TRADITIONS
Whenever a player rolls dice for a figure, you may reveal the "X" Order Marker on this card. If you control that figure and it has a Secret Identity, re-roll all dice. If you do not control that figure and it does not have a Secret Identity, the player that controls that figure must re-roll all dice.

I think that removes all ambiguity?
Old October 23rd, 2018, 03:33 PM
A Man of Taste

japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

In that case wouldn't this be much easier since it doesn't matter who controls the player the controlling player must re-roll all dice.

HALLOWED TRADITIONS
Whenever a player rolls dice for a figure, you may reveal the "X" Order Marker on this card. If you do that player must re-roll all dice.

Would I want it to be everything I love...sure...but that's just not realistic so I'm going to focus on finding things that will make me unhappy and work on fixing those.
Old October 23rd, 2018, 03:35 PM
Silly quozl, dinosaurs are for orcs!

quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Does "whenever" mean before, during, or after rolling dice?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Craig Van Ness View Post
I highly recommend C3V and C3G customs!
Old October 23rd, 2018, 03:36 PM
Symbiotic

Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death!

Quote:
Originally Posted by johnny139 View Post
Arkham is right on intent - you can choose to reroll ALL dice or force an opponent to reroll ALL dice. Wording definitely needs a hotfix, though, between that and thr general weirdness.

HALLOWED TRADITIONS
Whenever a player rolls dice for a figure, you may reveal the "X" Order Marker on this card. If you control that figure and it has a Secret Identity, re-roll all dice. If you do not control that figure and it does not have a Secret Identity, the player that controls that figure must re-roll all dice.

So if you control it, but it doesn't have a secret identity, the power does nothing? The gap between the two conditions is still ambiguous - very easy to not meet either one.
Old October 23rd, 2018, 03:38 PM
Never CoN a CoN man

Quote:
Originally Posted by japes View Post
In that case wouldn't this be much easier since it doesn't matter who controls the player the controlling player must re-roll all dice.

HALLOWED TRADITIONS
Whenever a player rolls dice for a figure, you may reveal the "X" Order Marker on this card. If you do that player must re-roll all dice.
That boxes out the Secret Identity stuff. The idea is he uses his powers to punish people who don't wear costumes and reward people who do. Rerolling dice is good for you, so you can only do it to your guys if they're in costume. It's bad for your opponents, so you can only do it to their guys if they're not in costume.

Quote:
Originally Posted by quozl View Post
Does "whenever" mean before, during, or after rolling dice?
After. That's clearer than whenever, so I'll change that.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ronin View Post
So if you control it, but it doesn't have a secret identity, the power does nothing? The gap between the two conditions is still ambiguous - very easy to not meet either one.
Correct. Why would he help you if you won't even dress up?

I think an "Otherwise, nothing happens" at the end would be mostly clear there.

We could also try to shuffle things around and just box in how the targeting works. Let me see how that might read:

HALLOWED TRADITION
After dice are rolled for a friendly figure with a Secret Identity, or an opponent's figure without a Secret Identity you may reveal the "X" Order Marker on this card. If you do, the player that controls that figure must reroll all dice.
Old October 23rd, 2018, 03:39 PM
A Man of Taste

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ronin View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by johnny139 View Post

HALLOWED TRADITIONS

And does Joker count as having a Secret ID since his Secret ID is ???

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy > C3G Legacy Library