Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy > C3G Legacy Library
C3G Legacy Library This is the archive for all the designs released in the original era of C3G. Feel free to post any figure specific questions in their individual books.

Notices

Old October 31st, 2014, 03:59 PM
Silly quozl, dinosaurs are for orcs!

quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
Re: The Book of Arthrian Invaders: Public Playtesting

"you control" means in your army and on the battlefield
"in your army" means in your army

These are Heroscape terms that got defined with the 4th Massachusetts.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Craig Van Ness View Post
I highly recommend C3V and C3G customs!
Old October 31st, 2014, 04:16 PM
Power abusing superplaytester

Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death!

Quote:
Originally Posted by quozl View Post
"you control" means in your army and on the battlefield
"in your army" means in your army

These are Heroscape terms that got defined with the 4th Massachusetts.
Huh, guess I was wrong then. Still, I think a lot of people are going to be confused by the current wording, it'd just be clearer if it specifically stated they had to be on the board (and it's not like this unit is struggling for text space).

C3G: Taking Superheroes to a Whole New Level!
C3V: The Legacy of Classic 'Scape!
Viegon & Family's Classic Customs, Maps, and Battlefield Videos.

Enjoy App Games? Try A Day in the Life of Atlas!
Old October 31st, 2014, 04:18 PM
Silly quozl, dinosaurs are for orcs!

quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

As Xotli keeps telling me in C3V Editing, changing a term to make it more clear makes it more confusing all the other times that the term is used.

We can FAQ it but we shouldn't change the term that's been used for about a decade now.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Craig Van Ness View Post
I highly recommend C3V and C3G customs!
Old October 31st, 2014, 05:47 PM
"Let's Nut this Unit Out!"

A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by quozl View Post
As Xotli keeps telling me in C3V Editing, changing a term to make it more clear makes it more confusing all the other times that the term is used.

We can FAQ it but we shouldn't change the term that's been used for about a decade now.
I don't think it needs a FAQ either.
Old October 31st, 2014, 09:49 PM
Best There Is! - C3G Con 2020 Champ

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Over-explaining sometimes undermines the use of the term in other cases.

C3G can be played with official Heroscape, but it's not recommended.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old November 1st, 2014, 12:43 PM
Who ISN'T One of My Brothers??

TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun

Yeah, I'd prefer to be clear, but I don't want want to undermine previous rulings/wordings. Blame this one on the original designers.

".... the Cambridge ladies do not care, above
Cambridge if sometimes in its box of
sky lavender and cornerless, the
moon rattles like a fragment of angry candy"
Old November 16th, 2014, 08:39 PM
Now moves with Flying.

Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death!

Do we need someone to take over and LD this thread too?
Old November 17th, 2014, 08:54 PM

TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun

Quote:
Originally Posted by Karat View Post
Do we need someone to take over and LD this thread too?
This late in the game, I don't think we need a full proxy LD. I've been trying to keep an eye on it. We do need the OP updated with all the playtests though and the SP needs the cost set to 170 (I've already let ZJ know).

Old November 19th, 2014, 06:06 PM

Yodaking has some pics HERE that look usable to me. If the Art team gives its OK, we'll need 'em linked in the OP.

Old November 19th, 2014, 08:17 PM
"Let's Nut this Unit Out!"

A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by TrollBrute View Post
Yodaking has some pics HERE that look usable to me. If the Art team gives its OK, we'll need 'em linked in the OP.
pics look good.
Old November 22nd, 2014, 05:06 PM
Now moves with Flying.

Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death!

Here are ZJ's results. I was on my phone when I got them and only just remembered that I had them

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zettian Juggernaut
Here we go there the Invaders:
Quote:
NAME OF THE TEST UNIT (Arthrian Invaders)

- THEME TEST/Pass.

- MIRROR TEST/Pass.

- BONDING TEST/Pass.

- SYNERGIES TEST/Pass.

- POWER CHECK/Pass.

- FUN TEST/Pass.

- FUN COMPETITIVE TEST/Pass.

- DRAFTING TEST/Pass.

- USAGE TEST/Pass.

- STRATEGY TEST/Pass.

Army Test 1
- Do they pass? Sure.
- What should be the unit's point value? 170 seems to work just fine.
- Give a brief overview. Army 1 won by a lot, but that because Mandarin did really great this game. Invaders didn't quite make up their points in this game.
Unit Sum-up:
Damage:
Normal: 5 wounds to Knockout, 5 wounds to Parademon, and 1 wound to Catman, and 1 wound to Scandal Savage.
Power Usage:
Annihilation Wave: Chosen Conqueror: Mandarin; rolled additional Attack dice 18 times ; rolled additional Defense dice 2 times.
Invasion Tactics:
- 2 times used to take a turn with Invaders
- 6 times used move Invaders
- 0 times used to bring back a Invader
Map: Conflict Chernobyl (Without Glyphs).
Units: Army 1: Arthrian Invaders x4 (680) and Mandarin (280) (960) VS Army 2: Scandal Savage (200), Catman (170), Knockout (290), Parademon (150), Deadshot (150) (960)
Spoiler Alert!

Army Test 2
- Do they pass? Yes.
- What should be the unit's point value? 170 worked for this game.
- Give a brief overview. Army 1 just walked over Army 2.
Unit Sum-up:
Damage:
Normal: 5 wounds to Luke.
Power Usage:
Annihilation Wave: Chosen Conqueror: Annihilus; rolled additional Attack dice 8 times; rolled additional Defense dice 2 times.
Invasion Tactics:
- 4 times used to take a turn with Invaders
- 1 time used move Invaders
- 2 times used to bring back a Invader
Units: Army 1: Arthrian Invaders x3 (510) and Annihilus (360) (870) VS Army 2: Luke Cage (190), Spider-Man (Peter Parker)(C3G)(250), Shang-Chi (230), Robot (210) (880)
Spoiler Alert!

Army Test 3
- Do they pass? Yes.
- What should be the unit's point value? 170.
- Give a brief overview. Invaders didn't do much for damage, but they held the Gorilla City Warriors off for a while.
Unit Sum-up:
Damage:
Normal: 2 wounds to Igor.
Power Usage:
Annihilation Wave: Chosen Conqueror: Darkseid; rolled additional Attack dice 2 times; rolled additional Defense dice 8 times.
Invasion Tactics:
- 1 times used to take a turn with Invaders
- 2 times used move Invaders
- 0 times used to bring back a Invader
Units: Army 1: Arthrian Invaders x3 (510) and Darkseid (380) (890) VS Army 2: Solovar (260), Gorilla City Warriors x4 (500), Super-Ape (Igor)(130) (890)
Spoiler Alert!

Finals Thoughts: Invaders never did much for damage in my games, but they much nice shield for a group of Heroes that didn't have synergies before.
Old November 22nd, 2014, 05:13 PM

Hmm, those are a couple of big wins in the first two games. Maybe we should bump them up to 180?

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy > C3G Legacy Library