Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy > C3G Legacy Library
C3G Legacy Library This is the archive for all the designs released in the original era of C3G. Feel free to post any figure specific questions in their individual books.

Notices

Old June 23rd, 2013, 11:53 AM
Silly quozl, dinosaurs are for orcs!

quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
The Book of Junkyard

The Book of Junkyard

A C3G Casual Map

Download the PDF
Required Sets: RotV

SETUP
SPECIAL RULES
  • Crane Grabber:
    The purple spots are the Crane Control spaces. At the end of each round, before the Car Crusher crushes anyone, if a player has at least one unengaged figure on a Crane Control space and there are no opponent’s figures on any other Crane Control space, that player may choose any figure or DO on the battlefield and place it (and anything on top of it) on any unoccupied space on the battlefield.
  • Car Crusher:
    The area between the ruins is the car crusher. At the end of each round, if both ruins are on the battlefield, roll an unblockable attack die against each figure between the ruins.

-Strategy, Tactics and Tips-
  • N/A

-Heroscapers Community Contributions-
  • TBA

Quote:
Originally Posted by Craig Van Ness View Post
I highly recommend C3V and C3G customs!

Last edited by tcglkn; April 21st, 2022 at 08:39 AM.
Old June 23rd, 2013, 11:54 AM

quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
Re: The Book of Junkyard Map

If you don't have enough cars for the map, it comes with crushed car piles you can print out and assemble!

Quote:

Last edited by quozl; March 1st, 2016 at 08:33 PM.
Old June 23rd, 2013, 12:01 PM

I think this could work well as a heat of battle map.

Quote:
Old June 23rd, 2013, 12:06 PM
C3G Landlord

Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth

Love the concept! Any chance you will be able to take a real world pic of the map with all the cars on it at some point for first post? I don't have enough cars to do so myself. As for the map layout, I think I would shift all those cars along the edge in one row so that figures can move along behind them. Having Magneto throw figures into the car crusher would be fun.
Old June 23rd, 2013, 12:12 PM

I don't know if I have that many cars myself. I'll have to grab a bagful sometime.

As for car placement, any suggestions are welcome. I'm also not sure how high to stack them. I have stacks of two by the car crusher and just one car stacks up on the rocks.

Quote:
Old June 23rd, 2013, 12:42 PM

Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth

Awesome map, I find myself at the metal recycling yards several times a week in R/L. The map is a really good imitation of how they look.

Foss in Durham: https://maps.google.com/maps?hl=en&l...03484&t=h&z=19

And Fortress, also in Durham: https://maps.google.com/maps?hl=en&l...01742&t=h&z=20
Old June 23rd, 2013, 01:04 PM
Never CoN a CoN man

johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth

Interesting - I'm curious if the car crusher is going to get any action, though.
Old June 23rd, 2013, 01:25 PM

It probably won't get a lot of action but I highly encourage using knockback and DO throwing rules on this map. And any scenario using this map should feature the car crusher.

Quote:
Old June 23rd, 2013, 03:15 PM
Will Ultimately Face the Evil Black Dragon

Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth

I agree about staggering the cars. And throwing them.

Where are the start zones? And how many spaces?

Old June 23rd, 2013, 03:25 PM

No startzones since it's a casual map. I suggest playing Heat of Battle if you want a competitive game on this map.

Quote:
Old June 23rd, 2013, 07:38 PM
"Let's Nut this Unit Out!"

A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth

Interestingly I have had the same idea recently. Not so long ago I stumbled on an idea that somebody had where they took some alfoil & pressed a car into it, then took it out & crushed it a little then filled it with plaster & coloured it in rusty colours. Then you can stack them & they looked like a pile of crushed cars.

I really wanted to try this before putting a map together for them. But you know I have little time but for wishes & daydreams .
Old June 23rd, 2013, 07:43 PM
Last :-(

Smithy Winfred wears ripped pants of awesomeness Smithy Winfred wears ripped pants of awesomeness Smithy Winfred wears ripped pants of awesomeness Smithy Winfred wears ripped pants of awesomeness Smithy Winfred wears ripped pants of awesomeness Smithy Winfred wears ripped pants of awesomeness

I like the idea, I didn't realize you planned on putting cars in the map. I would agree that it would be much better with a real life pic of the map w/ the cars, though.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy > C3G Legacy Library