Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards > C3V and SoV Customs
C3V and SoV Customs A place for C3V and SoV customs

Notices

Old April 28th, 2021, 05:26 AM

UtahScott is a penguin with a machine gun UtahScott is a penguin with a machine gun UtahScott is a penguin with a machine gun UtahScott is a penguin with a machine gun UtahScott is a penguin with a machine gun UtahScott is a penguin with a machine gun UtahScott is a penguin with a machine gun UtahScott is a penguin with a machine gun UtahScott is a penguin with a machine gun UtahScott is a penguin with a machine gun UtahScott is a penguin with a machine gun
Re: Rectangular C3V-SoV cards, updated (2021-03-01)

Two minor Ullar typos I overlooked:
Rogue is misspelled for both Kha (PDF page 14) and Millerson (page 17).
Old May 24th, 2021, 01:26 AM
math olympian

mathguy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla mathguy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla mathguy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla mathguy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla mathguy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla mathguy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla mathguy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla mathguy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla mathguy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Quote:
Originally Posted by UtahScott View Post
Two minor Ullar typos I overlooked:
Rogue is misspelled for both Kha (PDF page 14) and Millerson (page 17).
Thanks for spotting those. These were correct in the master 18-page PDF. I think I will stop making the individual pages as there is probably no need for that any more. That is, my way of fixing these typos is to just unlink the individual pages. Cheers.
Old February 23rd, 2022, 03:41 PM

Knox wears ripped pants of awesomeness Knox wears ripped pants of awesomeness Knox wears ripped pants of awesomeness Knox wears ripped pants of awesomeness Knox wears ripped pants of awesomeness Knox wears ripped pants of awesomeness Knox wears ripped pants of awesomeness

What do you print for the backs?
Old April 9th, 2022, 12:46 PM

Knox wears ripped pants of awesomeness Knox wears ripped pants of awesomeness Knox wears ripped pants of awesomeness Knox wears ripped pants of awesomeness Knox wears ripped pants of awesomeness Knox wears ripped pants of awesomeness Knox wears ripped pants of awesomeness

No rush @mathguy , but is there a planned update on this soon? There have been a year of new C3V releases (and the team's been super active!). I made the switch to trading card sized cards this year and would like to be able to update my collection
Old April 9th, 2022, 06:49 PM

UtahScott is a penguin with a machine gun UtahScott is a penguin with a machine gun UtahScott is a penguin with a machine gun UtahScott is a penguin with a machine gun UtahScott is a penguin with a machine gun UtahScott is a penguin with a machine gun UtahScott is a penguin with a machine gun UtahScott is a penguin with a machine gun UtahScott is a penguin with a machine gun UtahScott is a penguin with a machine gun UtahScott is a penguin with a machine gun

@mathguy , I've PM'd you links to the Wave 23 and SoV cards, including the just-passed Lawmen Kate and Clayton.

I, too always look forward to your updates, and I have them all in binders so far. Great work as always.
Old April 9th, 2022, 11:10 PM

Quote:
@mathguy , I've PM'd you links to the Wave 23 and SoV cards, including the just-passed Lawmen Kate and Clayton.

I, too always look forward to your updates, and I have them all in binders so far. Great work as always.
Does that mean the cards already exist in a trading card format and just haven't been added to the PDF?
Old April 10th, 2022, 12:52 AM

Nope, I print mine on paper & tape 'em on colored cardstock as faction borders for each card. There are options to print up through Wave 16 or 17 through ArtsCow as actual playing cards, nothing since then.
Old April 10th, 2022, 04:26 PM

Quote:
Nope, I print mine on paper & tape 'em on colored cardstock as faction borders for each card. There are options to print up through Wave 16 or 17 through ArtsCow as actual playing cards, nothing since then.
Bummer. Hope those get updated soon then. Btw, I don't think Kate was actually approved to SoV yet, I believe that was her first upvote. I'm just overly excited
Old April 10th, 2022, 10:58 PM
Night of the Living Plastic

Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun

Quote:
Originally Posted by Knox View Post
Bummer. Hope those get updated soon then. Btw, I don't think Kate was actually approved to SoV yet, I believe that was her first upvote. I'm just overly excited
It is her 4th upvote. She will be proceeding to the next phase. You can feel justified in your over excitement.
Old May 15th, 2022, 03:23 AM
math olympian

mathguy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla mathguy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla mathguy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla mathguy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla mathguy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla mathguy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla mathguy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla mathguy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla mathguy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Hello all. How time flies. I think my email notifications of PMs from this site must be going to spam - I’ll have to fix that. Regarding the trading cards, sure, I can update them when I get a chance.
Converting to high res images suitable for say Artscow or similar card printing took a lot more work; at least that’s what I used to have to do.

Let me catch up…

Last edited by mathguy; May 15th, 2022 at 03:37 AM. Reason: Typos
Old May 16th, 2022, 01:01 AM
math olympian

Re: Rectangular C3V-SoV cards, updated (2022-05-15)

Okay, so I went ahead and spent my free time today on making the latest 14 cards. (My start of painting my 121 Marvel United XMen figures will have to wait. )
The first page has been updated.
Enjoy and please proofread and report any typos.
Old May 16th, 2022, 01:13 AM

Re: Rectangular C3V-SoV cards, updated (2022-05-15)

Holy cow, you spent all day on these?

That's a ton of work.

I'll be happy to proofread these this week.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards > C3V and SoV Customs