Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy > C3G Legacy Library
C3G Legacy Library This is the archive for all the designs released in the original era of C3G. Feel free to post any figure specific questions in their individual books.

Notices

Old December 11th, 2014, 10:13 PM
Who ISN'T One of My Brothers??

TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun
Re: The Book of Werewolf (Jacob Russoff)(Initial/CRB Phase)

Quote:
Originally Posted by quozl View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by TrollBrute View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Viegon View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by johnny139 View Post
Does 280 feel like a high value for Werewolf to anyone else? I don't think he's Wolverine level.
Yeah, 280 seems high. Maybe his attack should be dropped to 4?
With Enchantress, he can potentially get 3 attacks of 9(!) right now.
How?
Got confused, thought his power added to his Attack as well. Still, 3 attacks of 8 with height.

".... the Cambridge ladies do not care, above
Cambridge if sometimes in its box of
sky lavender and cornerless, the
moon rattles like a fragment of angry candy"
Old December 11th, 2014, 10:45 PM
Now moves with Flying.

Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death!

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by quozl View Post
Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Viegon View Post
Quote:
Does 280 feel like a high value for Werewolf to anyone else? I don't think he's Wolverine level.
Yeah, 280 seems high. Maybe his attack should be dropped to 4?
With Enchantress, he can potentially get 3 attacks of 9(!) right now.
How?
Got confused, thought his power added to his Attack as well. Still, 3 attacks of 8 with height.
9 if you add Cap to the mix.

I'm thinking about flip flopping his attack and defense values if there is a change. Right now he's a bit of a glass cannon. He falls pretty quickly so far. Let's see how it goes and make adjustments if necessary and go from there.

I think 280 is a high guess. He does seem to be trending downward in cost. I could see testing him at 270 or even 260.
Old December 13th, 2014, 01:33 PM
Now moves with Flying.

Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death!

If there are no other thoughts, I'll try him at 260 as is as I think that's where he'll end up. I'll test him with his two best builds, Creatures and Enchantress/Cap and see how strong he is there. If he proves too powerful, I'll switch the attack and defense values around and see if that does the trick.
Old December 13th, 2014, 01:46 PM
PuppetMaster & #2 Ranked CoNner

Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
Also

Quote:
Originally Posted by Karat View Post
If there are no other thoughts, I'll try him at 260 as is as I think that's where he'll end up. I'll test him with his two best builds, Creatures and Enchantress/Cap and see how strong he is there. If he proves too powerful, I'll switch the attack and defense values around and see if that does the trick.
Throw in someone who gets autowounds pretty easy like Mags or Graviton as well. I'd be curious about that.

~Dysole, ferally
Old December 13th, 2014, 02:01 PM
Now moves with Flying.

Re: Also

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dysole View Post
Quote:
Throw in someone who gets autowounds pretty easy like Mags or Graviton as well. I'd be curious about that.

~Dysole, ferally
Ooh. Good point. He'll be a good second wave and/or clean up unit I think.
Old December 15th, 2014, 11:47 AM
Now moves with Flying.

So I think we should change his name back to Werewolf By night as that is how the wikis name him and what his heroclix dial reads. Not to mention it will help alleviate confusion between him and the other Werewolf design.

Unless there are any blatant objections to it, I'll make the changes to the OP and SP.
Old December 15th, 2014, 12:20 PM
Never CoN a CoN man

johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth

I still don't like it. In-universe he's just the Werewolf - doesn't matter how he's referred externally. It's like calling Billy Batson "SHAZAM!" instead of Captain Marvel.
Old December 15th, 2014, 12:38 PM
A Jacquee in Disguise?

Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth

Quote:
I still don't like it. In-universe he's just the Werewolf - doesn't matter how he's referred externally. It's like calling Billy Batson "SHAZAM!" instead of Captain Marvel.
Not sure how indicative of the actual comics it is, but I know in the Ultimate Spider-Man cartoon he was referred to as 'Werewolf by Night' in universe.

My Repaints and Mods: Updated 1-13
My Custom Cards: Updated 4-15
My Custom Superheroes: Updated 1-13
My figure images for online games:
Alliance figures, Utgar figures
My Etsy Store
Old December 15th, 2014, 01:34 PM
PuppetMaster & #2 Ranked CoNner

Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
Huh

I thought I read somewhere that Batson would be going by Shazam now and not Captain Marvel.

AUTHOR'S NOTE: Dysole has not actually read a comic book in sometime and often gets his comic book information thirdhand from his brother or another friend so this information could be completely incorrect.

~Dysole, who probably could have just put that author's note in here
Old December 15th, 2014, 02:42 PM
Now moves with Flying.

Added the first army test. It came a lot closer than I thought it would, both were tough teams.
Old December 15th, 2014, 06:21 PM
C3G's First Fan

Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth
Re: Huh

Quote:
So I think we should change his name back to Werewolf By night as that is how the wikis name him and what his heroclix dial reads. Not to mention it will help alleviate confusion between him and the other Werewolf design.

Unless there are any blatant objections to it, I'll make the changes to the OP and SP.
I totally agree. Alas, I'm retired.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Soundwarp SG-1 View Post
Quote:
Not sure how indicative of the actual comics it is, but I know in the Ultimate Spider-Man cartoon he was referred to as 'Werewolf by Night' in universe.
You are correct, sir!

Quote:
I thought I read somewhere that Batson would be going by Shazam now and not Captain Marvel.

AUTHOR'S NOTE: Dysole has not actually read a comic book in sometime and often gets his comic book information thirdhand from his brother or another friend so this information could be completely incorrect.

Give our non-comic-book-reading-friend a No-Prize! He is also correct. For corroboration look no further than the Injustice video game.

Semi-Retired C3G Hero
(and first Official Member of the C3G Target Audience!)

The correct way to add C3G playtests to posts.
My favorite day EVER on heroscapers.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.
RIP George Perez
Old December 15th, 2014, 07:17 PM
Now moves with Flying.

Re: Huh

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spidey'tilIDie View Post
Quote:

I totally agree. Alas, I'm retired.

Quote:
Quote:
You are correct, sir!

Quote:

Give our non-comic-book-reading-friend a No-Prize! He is also correct. For corroboration look no further than the Injustice video game.
So I did some digging and found two comic books that I possess with him in it in the one it just mentions him as Russoff and in the other, this one:

Switchblade, possessed Ghost Rider or some such, calls him the Werewolf several times, so I'm gonna say we name him that, "The Werewolf". Any objections?

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy > C3G Legacy Library