Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations
Comic Hero Custom Creations Any comic book customs and the discussions surrounding them

Notices

Old September 8th, 2014, 11:30 PM
Archie

Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth
Re: SWSG1's attempt at comic customs- 9/08 Feat of Clay

Nice! What does that poster say at his feet?
Old September 8th, 2014, 11:42 PM
A Jacquee in Disguise?

Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arch-vile View Post
It doesn't really say anything honestly, my paint work isn't good enough for that. I just painted it up to give an illusion of written text. It's based off the one poster that shows up in 'Feat of Clay', for a movie called Gangbuster. The bit it the yellow bar is 'Now Playing' (or a scribble resembling it anyway), the part to the left of the actor is 'Matt Hagen' and the part on the bottom is 'Gangbuster'.

My Repaints and Mods: Updated 1-13
My Custom Cards: Updated 4-15
My Custom Superheroes: Updated 1-13
My figure images for online games:
Alliance figures, Utgar figures
My Etsy Store
Old September 8th, 2014, 11:48 PM
Archie

Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by Soundwarp SG-1 View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Arch-vile View Post
It doesn't really say anything honestly, my paint work isn't good enough for that. I just painted it up to give an illusion of written text. It's based off the one poster that shows up in 'Feat of Clay', for a movie called Gangbuster. The bit it the yellow bar is 'Now Playing' (or a scribble resembling it anyway), the part to the left of the actor is 'Matt Hagen' and the part on the bottom is 'Gangbuster'.
It fooled me haha, so I guess your illusion worked. It's quite detailed for such a small area.
Old September 17th, 2014, 08:51 PM
A Jacquee in Disguise?

Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth

Hey all, minor update today.

I've got Speed Demon's card done (or mostly done anyway), I have no idea what class to give him, so I left that blank for now.

I'll have a new figure in a day or two.

My Etsy Store

Last edited by Soundwarp SG-1; November 18th, 2014 at 09:34 PM.
Old September 25th, 2014, 07:37 PM
A Jacquee in Disguise?

Re: SWSG1's attempt at comic customs- 9/17 Card of Ghost Fla

Hey all, got another figure Today.

This is Iron Lantern 2: Stewart Rhodes. He's an Amalgam design I made up myself to go with my Iron Lantern figure, since I like Stewart better than Hal and Rhodes better than Stark. Stewart Rhodes was actually a character in Amalgam, but the 'Green Machine' armor here is all me.

Made from: An Iron Man figure (same one as my Iron Lantern), Handful of Heroes Warmachine, hard light gun from a Handful of Heroes 'Smart Hulk', left arm gun from some dude named Egghead or something like that, plastic cocktail sword bits, and Fix-It Sculpt.

My Etsy Store
Old September 25th, 2014, 10:42 PM
Online HS Season 12 Champ, But Still Three-N-Two

MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Hey all, minor update today.

I've got Speed Demon's card done (or mostly done anyway), I have no idea what class to give him, so I left that blank for now.

I'll have a new figure in a day or two.
That... that/those powers need to be in C3G. This would be an awesome Speed Demon. Put it in the Public Design!
Old September 29th, 2014, 10:52 PM
C3G's First Fan

Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth
Re: SWSG1's attempt at comic customs- 9/25 Green Machine

I really like Speed Demon! I'd make him a Celebrity like Wonder Man.

Semi-Retired C3G Hero
(and first Official Member of the C3G Target Audience!)

The correct way to add C3G playtests to posts.
My favorite day EVER on heroscapers.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.
RIP George Perez
Old September 29th, 2014, 10:55 PM
C3G's First Fan

Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Hey all, got another figure Today.

This is Iron Lantern 2: Stewart Rhodes. He's an Amalgam design I made up myself to go with my Iron Lantern figure, since I like Stewart better than Hal and Rhodes better than Stark. Stewart Rhodes was actually a character in Amalgam, but the 'Green Machine' armor here is all me.

Made from: An Iron Man figure (same one as my Iron Lantern), Handful of Heroes Warmachine, hard light gun from a Handful of Heroes 'Smart Hulk', left arm gun from some dude named Egghead or something like that, plastic cocktail sword bits, and Fix-It Sculpt.
I like him, but this guy likely would be Iron Lantern as well since both Rhodey and John took on the identity of Iron Man and Green Lantern respectively. In C3G rules they can have the same name and be used together as long as they don't have the same Secret Identity.

Semi-Retired C3G Hero
(and first Official Member of the C3G Target Audience!)

The correct way to add C3G playtests to posts.
My favorite day EVER on heroscapers.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.
RIP George Perez
Old October 8th, 2014, 04:00 PM
A Jacquee in Disguise?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spidey'tilIDie View Post
Works for me, do you think Vengeful make sense for personality? Its been ages since I've read any of the Amalgam stuff (I don't actually own any of them except one, I only borrowed the issues from friends and such), so I don't really know how accurate that is.

Quote:
I like him, but this guy likely would be Iron Lantern as well since both Rhodey and John took on the identity of Iron Man and Green Lantern respectively. In C3G rules they can have the same name and be used together as long as they don't have the same Secret Identity.
Oh, his name is Iron Lantern, 'Green Machine' is just a jokey nickname I have for him.

Anyway, Today's figures: Dynomutt and Blue Falcon!

EDIT- Adding card here for easy navigation.

My Etsy Store

Last edited by Soundwarp SG-1; November 18th, 2014 at 09:36 PM.
Old October 8th, 2014, 08:06 PM
C-Wedgie

cwidje wears ripped pants of awesomeness cwidje wears ripped pants of awesomeness cwidje wears ripped pants of awesomeness cwidje wears ripped pants of awesomeness cwidje wears ripped pants of awesomeness cwidje wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Quote:
Quote:
Works for me, do you think Vengeful make sense for personality? Its been ages since I've read any of the Amalgam stuff (I don't actually own any of them except one, I only borrowed the issues from friends and such), so I don't really know how accurate that is.

Quote:
Oh, his name is Iron Lantern, 'Green Machine' is just a jokey nickname I have for him.

Anyway, Today's figures: Dynomutt and Blue Falcon!

I'm impressed... The closest guess I have to "base figures" is Batman for Blue Falcon. What sculpts did you use?

Though numerous pronunciation attempts have been made, I have recently spurned my moniker. Feel free to refer to me as BowTieJones instead.
Old October 9th, 2014, 12:01 AM
Never CoN a CoN man

johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth
Re: SWSG1's attempt at comic customs- 10/08 Go go dog person

Dynomutt is amazing, even by your inestimable standards. Perfectly captured and yet he fits right in with other Heroscape figures!
Old October 9th, 2014, 12:42 AM
Archie

Re: SWSG1's attempt at comic customs- 10/08 Go go dog person

Dynomutt looks great! It makes me want to see Scooby-Doo and the gang in Heroscape.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations