Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Battle Reports
Battle Reports Reports of your Heroscape Battles

Old November 7th, 2008, 02:45 PM
displays Schultzian haplessness

gorthan313 wears ripped pants of awesomeness gorthan313 wears ripped pants of awesomeness gorthan313 wears ripped pants of awesomeness gorthan313 wears ripped pants of awesomeness gorthan313 wears ripped pants of awesomeness gorthan313 wears ripped pants of awesomeness gorthan313 wears ripped pants of awesomeness gorthan313 wears ripped pants of awesomeness
Re: A_Train's Pictured Battle Reports / Predict the Victor

A_Train will be perceived as the greatest threat!?!?!?!? And he's not the one with Cyprien!

Your curiosity will be the death of you....
Old November 7th, 2008, 03:04 PM
Chilly Fangirl

ABOMINATION is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla ABOMINATION is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla ABOMINATION is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla ABOMINATION is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla ABOMINATION is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla ABOMINATION is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla ABOMINATION is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla ABOMINATION is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla ABOMINATION is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

I'll go with Patrick because I'm a big agent fan!
Old November 7th, 2008, 07:29 PM

mrkurtb knows what's in an order marker mrkurtb knows what's in an order marker

Quote:
Originally Posted by gorthan313 View Post
A_Train will be perceived as the greatest threat!?!?!?!? And he's not the one with Cyprien!
The reason I feel A_Train will be perceived as the biggest threat is because the others indicate he has much more HS experience.

Sorta like, gang up on the expert and bring him down a few notches.
Old November 7th, 2008, 07:50 PM
Battle Reporter

A_Train wears ripped pants of awesomeness A_Train wears ripped pants of awesomeness A_Train wears ripped pants of awesomeness A_Train wears ripped pants of awesomeness A_Train wears ripped pants of awesomeness A_Train wears ripped pants of awesomeness A_Train wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Quote:
Originally Posted by mrkurtb View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by gorthan313 View Post
The reason I feel A_Train will be perceived as the biggest threat is because the others indicate he has much more HS experience.

Sorta like, gang up on the expert and bring him down a few notches.
Hah, I was the first to bing Heroscape into our group of friends, but everyone else played their first game within a month of mine, and some of them have probably played more than me by now.
Chazz just likes to throw cheap shots at Brian and Pat, since he knows they'll be reading this.
He also likes to say things about how I'm obviously the better player to compensate for his loses. It doesn't work on me, heh.

I'll try and post the results to this one tonight or tomorrow. Then I have another 3 way match, and will probably be playing at least one 2 vs 2 tonight that can be posted. Wow, I'm getting backlogged, hah.
Old November 7th, 2008, 08:18 PM

Blazemane has disabled reputation

I uh... I don't know.

I've never actually played an orc army, I only hear of their power. But there just seems to be so many more attacks with them.

But the krav maga are so awesome...

O.k., I'm going to take a leaf out of Two Face's book. I have a quarter in my pocket. Tails- A_Train, Heads- Patrick.

...But what about Brian's army?

Ah... dang, only one person can win anyways. *Flip* Heads- I'm going with Patrick.

Look, I'm sorry, but if you don't have the commom sense to be afraid of the Marro Warriors, someone's gonna have to teach you a lesson in humility, and it's probably going to be them who do it.
Old November 7th, 2008, 09:44 PM
Spin Master

GaryLASQ is a penguin with a machine gun GaryLASQ is a penguin with a machine gun GaryLASQ is a penguin with a machine gun GaryLASQ is a penguin with a machine gun GaryLASQ is a penguin with a machine gun GaryLASQ is a penguin with a machine gun GaryLASQ is a penguin with a machine gun GaryLASQ is a penguin with a machine gun GaryLASQ is a penguin with a machine gun GaryLASQ is a penguin with a machine gun GaryLASQ is a penguin with a machine gun

I'll guess A_Train.
Old November 8th, 2008, 01:22 AM
Battle Reporter

A_Train wears ripped pants of awesomeness A_Train wears ripped pants of awesomeness A_Train wears ripped pants of awesomeness A_Train wears ripped pants of awesomeness A_Train wears ripped pants of awesomeness A_Train wears ripped pants of awesomeness A_Train wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Here we go. Played some more games tonight with pictures, some really fun ones in the queue now.
But on to this match.

Patrick's Army: Microcorps x2, Krav Maga Agents, Agent Carr

Brian's Army: Cyrprien, Sonya, Iskra, Rechets, Warden, Isamu

A_Train's Army: Arrow Gruts x2, Swog Riders x4, Blade Gruts X2, Grimnak, Marcu

I gained the initiative, and used the Arrow gruts. They sent a bonded Swog Rider straight into the Microcorps creating the first corpse of the match.

The Agents jump into the swamp to reap the benefits of the water.

But it does nothing against Brian's Iskra. (Her summon fails, however.)

And the water suit does nothing against a hungry dinosaur. A bad day to be a member of the Microcorps, I believe.

Iskra takes two wounds from the Krav, but her father swoops in to her aide.

A swog boosted Arrow Grut scores a hit on a Micro corp Agent, only to have the Stealth Armour save his life.

The Armour proves useless when Grimnak shows up with his chomping T-Rex.

A blade grut separates from his squad to invade Brians starting zone. Isamu fails to Vanish, but comes up big to defend against the single skull. The female Krav fails to do the same with 4 dice, and Pat sends her back to the kitchen.

Another Microcorp falls to the gruts.

Cyprien is brought to 3 wounds from a sharpshooting Krav Agent.

The Blade Grut still duels with Isamu, without a victor rising.

Iskra regains some life while the Krav agent loses his.

Agent Carr stands tall against Grimnak, avoiding his first attempt at a chomp. Carr's sword of reckoning scores a hit, but not an impressive one.

Arrow Gruts boosted by multiple Swog Riders while on elevation prove their primitive tools can outmatch the technology of the agents.

A desperate and wounded Cyprien fails to kill even a single squad member to regain some life. His touch is not chilling tonight.

Iskra shows him how it's done, getting back to full health.

Carr retreats from Grimnak, and puts Cyprien on the brink of death.

BUt following Agent Carr, Grimnak comes crashing through the jungle.

CHOMP

The gruts wound Iskra, but she keeps regaining that life

And finally summon the retchets. They put a few wounds on Grimnak, who is lucky that he is not medium, as the retchets rolled their three skulls.

Chomp

Stomp

Meanwhile, in the start zone, Isamu continues to Vanish at every turn.

The powerful Arrow Gruts drop the Vampire lord with an arrow through the heart (I assume).

Warder 819 finally saves Isamu from the pesky blade grut with some Evisceraxe.

Grimnak finishes off the retchets that Iskra worked so hard to bring into battle.

Isamu on the run, while the Warden cleans up for him.

The warden stands tall as the dinosaur riding orc charges down on him.

Grimnak's pet eats well tonight.

Without her father to protect her, Iskra soon joins her retchets in death.

Grimnak ends the family.

The ninja is not done, Vanishing time after time, and striking down sweet ninja death.

But he leaves just his head poking up over the rocks...

And an arrow grut pierces in like a plump melon.
A_Train and the Orcs win, dominantly tonight!

I enjoyed this one, orcs are such a fun army to play. Fortunately Cyprien didn't hit a single Chill Touch out of about 7 attempts. (Isamu however, Vanished like it was going out of style)

Thanks for playing, here are the next armies from the same map:

Patrick's Army: Kozuke Samurai, Ninjas of the Northern Wind, Isamu and Major Q9

Brian's Army: Sentinels of Jandar, Kaemon Awa, Otonashi, Kelda and Concan.

A_Train's Army: MacDirks x2, Alastair McDirk, Airborne Elite and Marcu (as always, hah!)

(I think this picture was taken before my army was set up, that's what happens when I let Brian handle the pictues.)

I'll probably post the results of these Saturday night, as I have two more waiting, and one of them is particularly amusing.

Let me know who you think will win this three way.

Last edited by A_Train; September 13th, 2009 at 12:08 PM.
Old November 8th, 2008, 06:30 AM
Off by a little. Plus a typo.

iceman3317 knows what's in an order marker iceman3317 knows what's in an order marker

Woot woot I was right. This time I vote on Patrick

Valhalla's Darkest Hour: Custom Wave 3 and March of Shadows: Custom Large Expansion 1 coming soon.
Old November 8th, 2008, 09:48 AM
displays Schultzian haplessness

gorthan313 wears ripped pants of awesomeness gorthan313 wears ripped pants of awesomeness gorthan313 wears ripped pants of awesomeness gorthan313 wears ripped pants of awesomeness gorthan313 wears ripped pants of awesomeness gorthan313 wears ripped pants of awesomeness gorthan313 wears ripped pants of awesomeness gorthan313 wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Good job on the last one A_Train! Congratulate your opponents for me! I'll vote for Brian this time, because I have seen KA and Concan do amazing things.

Your curiosity will be the death of you....
Old November 8th, 2008, 10:48 AM

SpartanNinja knows what's in an order marker SpartanNinja knows what's in an order marker SpartanNinja knows what's in an order marker

I'll go Patrick again, the samurai and ninja are just too cool to pass up.

Whether to believe or disbelieve, it is a wicked thing to take away men’s hope.

Old November 8th, 2008, 11:29 AM
Who Bummed Woo

rym is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla rym is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla rym is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla rym is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla rym is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla rym is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla rym is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla rym is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla rym is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla rym is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

I'm gonna go on a limb and predict Brian for the win. Seems he gets the least amount of love so far....

But I wouldn't be surprised if Alistair inspired MacDirks go to town....

And then there is Patrick with his Q9....

No, I'll stick with Brian and see how it goes.

"Chewie should move 6, lumbering or not. He's got long-ass legs"-
Old November 8th, 2008, 04:59 PM

BrianMac Woo who?

Sweet about time I join heroscape.com . I can't wait, There about four more games to post on this site .

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Battle Reports