Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > HeroScape General Discussion
HeroScape General Discussion General discussions of packaging, terrain, components, etc. If it doesn't fit in any other official category, put it here.

Old October 29th, 2009, 11:58 AM

Harlax knows what's in an order marker Harlax knows what's in an order marker Harlax knows what's in an order marker
Re: Partial Card Scoring Devalues Heroes

I was going to jump back into the debate, but at this point:

http://dilbert.com/strips/comic/2009-09-22/

Lord of the Rings TMG Events -Gen Con 13
The North American Championship tournament- Saturday at 4 PM. NMN1342543
Battles of Middle Earth - Saturday at 10 AM. NMN1344930
Old October 29th, 2009, 12:01 PM
Colorblind Kid

southwest ninja rolls all skulls baby! southwest ninja rolls all skulls baby! southwest ninja rolls all skulls baby! southwest ninja rolls all skulls baby! southwest ninja rolls all skulls baby!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Harlax View Post
that fits so perfectly!
Old October 30th, 2009, 04:45 AM
Did you know that 5 exclamation points is a sign of insanity?

Kroc is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Kroc is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Kroc is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Kroc is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Kroc is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Kroc is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Kroc is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Kroc is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Kroc is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Old October 30th, 2009, 05:20 PM

Codeman wears ripped pants of awesomeness Codeman wears ripped pants of awesomeness Codeman wears ripped pants of awesomeness Codeman wears ripped pants of awesomeness Codeman wears ripped pants of awesomeness Codeman wears ripped pants of awesomeness Codeman wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Tree Town Open

Austi-Con / Austin MN
Saturday - October , 2023
Old October 20th, 2022, 10:46 AM
Has A Ticket To Ride

EternalThanos86 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla EternalThanos86 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla EternalThanos86 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla EternalThanos86 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla EternalThanos86 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla EternalThanos86 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla EternalThanos86 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla EternalThanos86 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

In light of the recent rulebook beta release, time to necro this thread.

I hate partial card scoring. I think the best option for the rulebook is to list both as options for Tournament Directors and allow them to choose.

Quote:
Originally Posted by lwayman View Post
Classic-Scape is just the Frosting for the Marvel-Scape cake!
Old October 20th, 2022, 11:39 AM
C3G Landlord

Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth

Good to see you around Thanos!

This thread, and many others like it around here, are a great resource for weighing the merits of making changes to the rule book prior to relaunching the brand. If the campaign reaches it's funding goals, the AH design team has a year to catch up on all the various discussions aimed at improving this great game. I hope they actually do so and don't just ignore all this free market research and play testing feedback.
Old October 22nd, 2022, 09:54 AM
GenCon 2014 Main Event Champ / Obsessive-Compulsive HS Storage Organizer

R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by EternalThanos86 View Post

I hate partial card scoring. I think the best option for the rulebook is to list both as options for Tournament Directors and allow them to choose.
I thought you hated full card scoring?

I doubt they change that rule and adding two different ways to score is not going to be the way to go either; that will just cause confusion.

Avalon Hill may allude to tournaments and things like that but if this funds, they are not gonna be running sanctioned heroscape tournaments. The tournament scene is still gonna be on the community.

I would be shocked to see any tournament rules or recommendations from AH.

Of course I’m still shocked that we actually have a crowdfunding campaign going to bring heroscape back so who knows

A must read for all 'Scapers!

Last edited by R˙chean; October 22nd, 2022 at 10:07 AM. Reason: Words are hard
Old October 23rd, 2022, 09:57 PM
GenCon 2014 Main Event Champ / Obsessive-Compulsive HS Storage Organizer

R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by R˙chean View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by EternalThanos86 View Post

I thought you hated full card scoring?

I doubt they change that rule..
Looks like I was wrong, apparently partial card scoring in the beta rules for aoa.

A must read for all 'Scapers!

Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > HeroScape General Discussion