Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards > AotV Customs
AotV Customs A place for Arena of the Valkyrie Customs

Old May 21st, 2019, 10:52 PM

Zarqueam is surprisingly tart
Re: [AotV] Public Voting Thread (Votes due May 22!)

Chandra
Firecats
Gideon
Ob Nix
Old May 22nd, 2019, 09:10 AM
"our design team knows what it's doing"

NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth

@Leo Ultra, @Jaur0n , @White Knight , @Ronin : Please make sure your votes are clear and both bold and red so they will be counted.

Everyone: votes are due by tonight!!!

Edit: Quoting Leo because it won't tag for some reason:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leo Ultra View Post
Red @lefton4ya , I agree with that reasoning.

Arena of the Valkyire - Help create Heroscape's next Master Set!
Trade List
C3V Brainstorm
never not funny
Pepperony - 14/09/13
Old May 23rd, 2019, 06:36 AM
I could go

flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun
Drumroll Please!!

We have 4 winners!

I tallied everyone’s votes (except @Leo Ultra ’s because he never actually said what his vote was ), and I appreciate everyone who remembered to toss in Bold Red. It’s easier to skim the thread tallying.

But, the real winners are the people today because the next pod will be...

The clear fan favorite: Blazing Firecats! (12 tallies)
The second best: Chandra Nalaar! (8 tallies)
Third member: Gideon Jura, Combat Mage! (5 tallies)
And finally: Ob Nixilis! (5 tallies)

Of the winners, 3/4ths comes from the first box, so it looks like first box-only’s will have something they want to work on right away!

Stay tuned, I’ll be getting up the second vote later (voting for whoever you guys want to work with Lead Wise). After that will be filling the pod with 5 volunteers, first come first in. Hopefully we can generate enough excitement to get to a second pod!

My customs.
NE Ohio Tourney - TBA
SW Ohio Tourney - NHSD 550 points
AotV - Colliding the minis of AotP with the world of HS.
Old May 23rd, 2019, 08:55 AM
I could go

flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun
Re: [AotV] Public Voting Thread (Votes due May 29!)

Next up, who do you guys want to work with? Hopefully everyone has had a chance to see the design angles of our team of Project Leads from the first pod 0 designs.

We do have two other people who are already interested in becoming Leads as well so if they PM me or another Lead I’ll add them to the list.

The Choices:
All Your Pie
Astroking112
Capsocrates
Flameslayer
Necroblade
Pumpkin King
Scytale

Vote for 2 people
Anyone can vote, and votes are due May 29th! I’ll update the OP when I have a chance.

My customs.
NE Ohio Tourney - TBA

Last edited by flameslayer93; May 23rd, 2019 at 11:42 AM. Reason: Scytale’s officially in!
Old May 23rd, 2019, 10:07 AM
I could go

Update: Apparently @Scytale was supposed to be on the list for Project Leads. Let me know if you want me to pull your name down.

My customs.
NE Ohio Tourney - TBA
Old May 23rd, 2019, 12:47 PM
PDFin' sweet self spammer

lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth

Firecats, Hoooh!
(sorry wrong cats )

All great people anyone will be great. However, I vote for @Pumpkin_King because I miss him around here. That's my only vote right now - I reserve my second vote for a tie-breaker if needed.

Last edited by lefton4ya; May 23rd, 2019 at 12:49 PM. Reason: Making a user have a mention and be red and bold is hard
Old May 23rd, 2019, 01:02 PM
I could go

It’s all good Lefty, you won’t need to mention the users. No point in spamming their notifications.

My customs.
NE Ohio Tourney - TBA
Old May 23rd, 2019, 02:17 PM

LoveElemental is surprisingly tart

Flameslayer93
Scytale
Old May 23rd, 2019, 02:38 PM
A Happy Extradimensional Horror

Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death!

I’m still here, promise! I’m a little more quiet just because in the past week I’m adjusting to work changes, but I’m working behind the scenes a lot and I’m in the discord 24/7.
Old May 24th, 2019, 02:36 PM
"our design team knows what it's doing"

NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth

Hmm, OK, I'll vote:

flameslayer93
AllYourPie

Arena of the Valkyire - Help create Heroscape's next Master Set!
Trade List
C3V Brainstorm
never not funny
Pepperony - 14/09/13
Old May 26th, 2019, 06:52 AM

Airballshooter knows what's in an order marker Airballshooter knows what's in an order marker Airballshooter knows what's in an order marker

flameslayer93
NecroBlade
Old May 26th, 2019, 11:29 AM

Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun

Scytale
All Your Pie

Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards > AotV Customs