Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > HeroScape General Discussion
HeroScape General Discussion General discussions of packaging, terrain, components, etc. If it doesn't fit in any other official category, put it here.

Old July 23rd, 2010, 05:53 PM
Chilly Fangirl

ABOMINATION is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla ABOMINATION is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla ABOMINATION is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla ABOMINATION is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla ABOMINATION is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla ABOMINATION is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla ABOMINATION is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla ABOMINATION is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla ABOMINATION is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla
Problems with Valhalla

Gulp and I were joking a little in the Question Dump thread, and he suggested that we continue this in the HS General section.

Therefore, I want to know what your take is on the politics in Valhalla and such. The economics, and what the generals are doing to avoid lava spills in the Quagmire swamp.

This is just for laughs, too. I don't want one of the generals getting impeached because you went too far.
Old July 23rd, 2010, 06:01 PM
Under Taro's Banner

S1R_ART0R1US is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla S1R_ART0R1US is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla S1R_ART0R1US is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla S1R_ART0R1US is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla S1R_ART0R1US is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla S1R_ART0R1US is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla S1R_ART0R1US is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla S1R_ART0R1US is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla
Re: Problems with Valhalla

I think it's fairly obvious that Utgar needs to control his immigration problem. He shouldn't take it as far as Vydar of course, but he really needs to rein that in.
Old July 23rd, 2010, 08:14 PM

Kroz knows what's in an order marker Kroz knows what's in an order marker

Vydar has been having trouble with water shortages and drought. I mean he just isn't up to date with the latest irrigation.

Einar as well needs to work on domestic security. I mean if one minion could get into his territory and attack his own daughter? That's a pretty bad omen for his security.
Old July 23rd, 2010, 08:25 PM
I could go

flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun

I think that the generals do have some strange policies...

Exhibit A: Symmetrical terrain is the only acceptable method of battles for show(I'm looking at BoV). What about the mountains?

Number 2: Each system of economy is way too different. I paid 40 points for a legitimate squad yesterday, and now for these Kyrie I have to pay an additional 100 points? What the Hex?

3rd Example: Since when do sworn enemies fight in the same exact army working extra well with each other?

AE#4's thoughts: Wow, Valhalla looks a lot like Earth. That means we should get like every advantage that Hasbro/Wizards of the Coast will offer. Since we know how to walk on grass(unlike those Soulborgs).

My customs.
NE Ohio Tourney - TBA
SW Ohio Tourney - NHSD 550 points
AotV - Colliding the minis of AotP with the world of HS.
Old July 23rd, 2010, 09:15 PM

Chardris1287 knows what's in an order marker Chardris1287 knows what's in an order marker

Einar had to start diversifying his army. He was about to recieve a discrimination lawsuite because he had a "Humans Only" policy in place.
Old July 23rd, 2010, 10:07 PM

Freezie knows what's in an order marker Freezie knows what's in an order marker Freezie knows what's in an order marker

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chardris1287 View Post
Einar had to start diversifying his army. He was about to recieve a discrimination lawsuite because he had a "Humans Only" policy in place.
Yeah they received some complaints from Gurei-Oni

Even though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I will fear no evil, for you are with me -Psalm 23:4
Old July 24th, 2010, 12:07 AM

machinekng knows what's in an order marker machinekng knows what's in an order marker machinekng knows what's in an order marker

Due to the immigration of non-native specisis to Vahalla, new diseases have spread like wildfire. Vydar's medical department can hardly keep up.

Utgar recieves an F on his conservation efforts. First he summons a mob of destructive aliens, and then he lets them infest a continent. It's a small continent, but a continent none the less. Kinda like Europe.

Even though it's five generals versus Utgar, he still seems to have an edge. Come on. Sure, Utgar has a lot of units, but if the allied generals combined their forces, they could easily wipe out Utgar.

The generals have an odd system of honor. They fight battles with armies of the exact same size (point wise) and fight on symetrical battlefields.

Last of all, the generals should wake up and smell the Plutonium and end this war already. If they can snatch soldiers from other worlds right before they die, can't they steal Nuclear warheads right before they're dismantled to conform to Nuclear non-proliferation treaties?

Last edited by machinekng; July 24th, 2010 at 12:28 AM.
Old July 24th, 2010, 12:42 AM

nate the dawg wears ripped pants of awesomeness nate the dawg wears ripped pants of awesomeness nate the dawg wears ripped pants of awesomeness nate the dawg wears ripped pants of awesomeness nate the dawg wears ripped pants of awesomeness nate the dawg wears ripped pants of awesomeness nate the dawg wears ripped pants of awesomeness

This thread is a hoot!

The silliest bit of it all is that all of these great warriors of Valhalla have a bad habit of sitting there and taking it when some unexpected enemy comes around. I can understand Marcus and Drake not raising a sword against a foe they haven't been given orders to fight; they are soldiers, after all. But, for the life of me, I can't figured out why wild 'n' crazy guys like the marro sit around and wait for the boss-man to point and say "sic'em". (buncha lazy hop heads, I'm tellin ya!)

Valhalla has its advantages, though. For instance, all a viking has to do to get a tactical advantage over Jotun is stand on a rock that's taller than the giant's foot!

Oh, and you gotta love that all of these guys have been gifted with a free, 5% chance to completely ignore the devastating effects of bathing in molten lava, but for some reason it takes flyers a bit of extra effort to land in the snow!
Old July 24th, 2010, 01:07 AM

Extreme Kiwi Woo who?

Do Jandar and Einar give their human warriors health care benfits? If Drake feels ill, can he just 'take a sick day' and sit out a battle?

BOOM!!!!! Headshot!
Old July 24th, 2010, 01:20 AM

Utgars_General is surprisingly tart

Hell, if you think they should save nukes, I think they should call in the Death Star! It's the only way to be sure...

My Customs Last Updated: June 9th, 2011
-Now with space-and-time saving organization, and 'Nids!
Old July 24th, 2010, 02:01 PM

drewcula knows what's in an order marker drewcula knows what's in an order marker

Hex, all of the generals should be brought up on war crime charges. It seems pretty unethical to deny the death of another universe's warrior, transporting them involuntarily into another war zone. On a somewhat related thought - I wonder if there are language barriers?
Old July 24th, 2010, 02:15 PM

bumper15 is surprisingly tart

Why does a viking, with medieval weapons have more attack power than a futuristic alien with a plasma rifle?

Why do powers like Mindshackle have only a minimal chance of working? It seems that it worked when it needed to on Marr. Or Rod of Negation, who knows how many times Morsbane has used it before, at least once that I know of, on Valhalla he can only do it three times. There must be something in the air on Valhalla that tampers with other planet's technology.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > HeroScape General Discussion