Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Events
Events Post your HS event or find an event near you

Notices

Old August 6th, 2022, 06:01 PM
From less than zero to Hero!

Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death!
Re: New England Heroscape Events - CANCELED UNTIL FURTHER NO

Potentially interested in the future. I'd like to do these things again one day. Can't see myself there right now, though. I think it will be a long and slow wind-up for Heroscape to become a regular play once more.

Like Superheroes and Comics?
C3G Project is Always Looking for New Members!

Head here to get started!

Playtesting is the most helpful thing!
Old August 7th, 2022, 01:01 AM
Caster of Crying

Warlord Alpha is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Warlord Alpha is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Warlord Alpha is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Warlord Alpha is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Warlord Alpha is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Warlord Alpha is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Warlord Alpha is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Warlord Alpha is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

I'd be down. Need some sort of gathering to celebrate the rebirth of 'scape
Old August 7th, 2022, 01:06 AM
Will Ultimately Face the Evil Black Dragon

Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth

I'm not sure at the moment. Keep us informed!

Old August 7th, 2022, 08:09 AM

Curry_Noodles knows what's in an order marker Curry_Noodles knows what's in an order marker

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chris Perkins View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Curry_Noodles View Post
Hello New England Scapers! Anyone know / planning any events? With the news and all I was actually thinking of putting out feelers to this game shop not too far from me (store is in Norton, MA its called Battlegrounds) to see if they could host, also wanted to see what the level of interest would be
Nothing is planned currently, as far as I know.

Norton MA is reasonably close to me & Itsbuzzi, but pretty far for Cleon (we were the most frequent 3 players over the past few years), for what it's worth.

My level of interest is high (as long as I'm in the area, I tend to travel a decent amount). I probably won't be available for anything in September but would be available October - December. I could bring map(s) and unit(s) as needed, also.

Realistically, an initial tournament back would need a minimum of 4 people committed and probably wouldn't get more than 8, but who knows for sure.

Glad to see this discussion is starting up again though.
Chris great to hear from ya! Hope you're doing well! It looks like you've kept busy on this site since we all last corresponded.

This is good information to know. I was more so just seeing what is up with New England Scape and if there would be anyone interested.

I only threw out the store in Norton since in the past I actually was in conversation about the idea of such an event being hosted, it's a great venue with a lot of tables and space. Not familiar with other venues west of me since I don't often go out that way so I'd need to familiarize myself but if anyone has a lead I'd be grateful!

I don't have alot of this idea fleshed out just has the energy and excitement, so in terms of what would the game type be/ rules that much is still very much undetermined. I have enough pieces for at least 3-6 maps (depending on the combination of sets, I have more of some and less of others.)

I'm open to discussion about the possibilities of this getting its wings

“Inspiration is reciprocal; we all have a responsibility to each other to create” -Oviya Pashiri

Old August 7th, 2022, 01:08 PM
Doesn't need a special title anymore

Elstree wears ripped pants of awesomeness Elstree wears ripped pants of awesomeness Elstree wears ripped pants of awesomeness Elstree wears ripped pants of awesomeness Elstree wears ripped pants of awesomeness Elstree wears ripped pants of awesomeness Elstree wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Chiming in from Western Mass (Belchertown, though no one's heard of it so I put Amherst in my profile).

I'd be interested in attending game days, preferably in the Pioneer Valley area, but willing to drive about an hour East or West. We could potentially host if we had quorum in the area.
Old August 7th, 2022, 03:31 PM
Baron of Beantown V

Cleon is a penguin with a machine gun Cleon is a penguin with a machine gun Cleon is a penguin with a machine gun Cleon is a penguin with a machine gun Cleon is a penguin with a machine gun Cleon is a penguin with a machine gun Cleon is a penguin with a machine gun Cleon is a penguin with a machine gun Cleon is a penguin with a machine gun Cleon is a penguin with a machine gun Cleon is a penguin with a machine gun

We did several events at my apartment the last couple years and I think they went well, just needed a few more players (6-8 regularly would be ideal). I’m headed back to school this fall so I don’t know how busy I’ll be, but if I have the time/energy I’d be happy to host some more. I have enough terrain and glyphs and all that, and can probably hold up to 10 players. I’d be down for the official game and/or VC included, and also open to delta pricing. I’m also not opposed to proxying (I know this game is pricey now). And obviously, when the new Version 2.0 comes out I’d wanna try that too.

I’m in western Mass, pretty close to Albany and also Springfield. The only reluctance I have is obviously to players that I don’t know or haven’t met before, being that it’s my apartment. But once we’re acquainted, it will probably be fine.

So yeah, as long as I’m not swamped with school this fall, I’m up to host some events again.
Old August 7th, 2022, 07:12 PM
Cooking Rice is Hard

OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun

Maybe something in the Springfield/Ludlow area? I just found a game store (AAA Games Arena) that looks like it’s pretty centrally located (about 1 hour 20 mins from Boston, and 1 hour 15 from Pittsfield; it’s not far off 90). I can reach out to the owner- I’m happy to run an event there if people will come (I can supply all the maps). Obviously I’ll need to make sure we can reserve table space.
Old August 7th, 2022, 07:17 PM
Will Ultimately Face the Evil Black Dragon

Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cleon View Post
We did several events at my apartment the last couple years and I think they went well, just needed a few more players (6-8 regularly would be ideal). I’m headed back to school this fall so I don’t know how busy I’ll be, but if I have the time/energy I’d be happy to host some more. I have enough terrain and glyphs and all that, and can probably hold up to 10 players. I’d be down for the official game and/or VC included, and also open to delta pricing. I’m also not opposed to proxying (I know this game is pricey now). And obviously, when the new Version 2.0 comes out I’d wanna try that too.

I’m in western Mass, pretty close to Albany and also Springfield. The only reluctance I have is obviously to players that I don’t know or haven’t met before, being that it’s my apartment. But once we’re acquainted, it will probably be fine.

So yeah, as long as I’m not swamped with school this fall, I’m up to host some events again.
I recall playing with you way back when. I might be able to attend if you hold it there.

Old August 7th, 2022, 07:23 PM

Chris Perkins is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Chris Perkins is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Chris Perkins is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Chris Perkins is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Chris Perkins is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Chris Perkins is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Chris Perkins is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Chris Perkins is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Chris Perkins is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Chris Perkins is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Quote:
Originally Posted by OEAO View Post
Maybe something in the Springfield/Ludlow area? I just found a game store (AAA Games Arena) that looks like it’s pretty centrally located (about 1 hour 20 mins from Boston, and 1 hour 15 from Pittsfield). I can reach out to the owner- I’m happy to run an event there if people will come (I can supply all the maps). Obviously I’ll need to make sure we can reserve table space.
That sounds perfect actually.

Getting something that's a little closer to you & Cleon would be nice, and I think Springfield is also reasonable for Itsbuzzi. A little longer for those of us nearer to Boston, but it's not too bad.

I'm gonna be out of town basically all of September, but any weekend starting with October 1st would work fine for me. Hopefully that isn't waiting too late?

If you want to reach out to that store and try to set something up for October? I think we'd get plenty of players to run a good event, based on this thread so far. And 1.5 months would give us time to try and drum up possibly more interest.

My 2c at least.
Old August 7th, 2022, 08:28 PM
Cooking Rice is Hard

OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun

Quote:
Quote:
Maybe something in the Springfield/Ludlow area? I just found a game store (AAA Games Arena) that looks like it’s pretty centrally located (about 1 hour 20 mins from Boston, and 1 hour 15 from Pittsfield). I can reach out to the owner- I’m happy to run an event there if people will come (I can supply all the maps). Obviously I’ll need to make sure we can reserve table space.

Getting something that's a little closer to you & Cleon would be nice, and I think Springfield is also reasonable for Itsbuzzi. A little longer for those of us nearer to Boston, but it's not too bad.

I'm gonna be out of town basically all of September, but any weekend starting with October 1st would work fine for me. Hopefully that isn't waiting too late?

If you want to reach out to that store and try to set something up for October? I think we'd get plenty of players to run a good event, based on this thread so far. And 1.5 months would give us time to try and drum up possibly more interest.

My 2c at least.
Confirming that October 1 works for you, Chris.

If so, I found another store in Palmer (Once Upon a Memory Treasures, only 10 mins away from AAA Games Arena, so same general location). I’ll scout them out (maybe next weekend) and see which will work better (availability, cost, and general setup).
Old August 7th, 2022, 08:51 PM

Chris Perkins is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Chris Perkins is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Chris Perkins is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Chris Perkins is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Chris Perkins is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Chris Perkins is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Chris Perkins is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Chris Perkins is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Chris Perkins is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Chris Perkins is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

My 2c at least.
Confirming that October 1 works for you, Chris.

If so, I found another store in Palmer (Once Upon a Memory Treasures, only 10 mins away from AAA Games Arena, so same general location). I’ll scout them out (maybe next weekend) and see which will work better (availability, cost, and general setup).
Yep October 1st works great for me.

Thanks for checking on the game stores!
Old August 8th, 2022, 02:22 AM
Baron of Beantown V

Cleon is a penguin with a machine gun Cleon is a penguin with a machine gun Cleon is a penguin with a machine gun Cleon is a penguin with a machine gun Cleon is a penguin with a machine gun Cleon is a penguin with a machine gun Cleon is a penguin with a machine gun Cleon is a penguin with a machine gun Cleon is a penguin with a machine gun Cleon is a penguin with a machine gun Cleon is a penguin with a machine gun

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taeblewalker View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cleon View Post

I recall playing with you way back when. I might be able to attend if you hold it there.
Awesome! Yeah we definitely played back when the New England scene was big. Back in like 2010.

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Events