Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations
Comic Hero Custom Creations Any comic book customs and the discussions surrounding them

Notices

Old July 13th, 2012, 04:07 PM

GeneralGrievous13 is surprisingly tart
Re: A - Z Of Custom Created SuperHeroes (Comics, Cartoons, e

Here's my new custom card for the list,

Brainiac (Vril Dox) DC: (GeneralGrievous13)

along with a new card of Support Characters.

Brainiac Drones DC: (GeneralGrievous13)
Old July 14th, 2012, 02:20 AM
Theme Nerd

badgermaniac wears ripped pants of awesomeness badgermaniac wears ripped pants of awesomeness badgermaniac wears ripped pants of awesomeness badgermaniac wears ripped pants of awesomeness badgermaniac wears ripped pants of awesomeness badgermaniac wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Last edited by badgermaniac; July 14th, 2012 at 11:26 AM.
Old July 30th, 2012, 10:06 PM

5858vince is surprisingly tart

Here a couple of links to some cards I made. I'm new at it but let me know what you think.
High Evolutionary Hebert Wyndham Marvel
https://www.dropbox.com/s/xlkbbth1rb...olutionary.jpg

Red Shift Marvel
https://www.dropbox.com/s/b7t3i4utba...ed%20Shift.jpg
Old July 30th, 2012, 10:36 PM
Best There Is! - C3G Con 2020 Champ

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Hmm, with Balantai gone, anyone interested in taking over the OP here and updating it? Make a post to let me know, and I'll give you control over the first post.

C3G can be played with official Heroscape, but it's not recommended.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old August 8th, 2012, 09:42 PM
has been BANNED

jammer397 costs too much!

I have been only really lurking as of late. Thank you for keeping this up to date. Whenever I'm looking for a Comic HS card this is my first stop.
Old August 8th, 2012, 09:51 PM

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

It's not being kept up to date, though. Nobody's updated it since April 4, 2011. I'd love to hear from anyone interested in keeping it updated, though.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old August 10th, 2012, 12:50 AM
has been BANNED

jammer397 costs too much!

I wish I could but I really can't throw that much time into this to keep it running.
Old August 10th, 2012, 03:14 PM

jarick098 is a puppet of Ne-Gok-Sa

I'm little late diving into the "Marvelscape" (better late than never) but I'd hate to see this die. I don't know if I could totally take over the updating but I would be happy to group up with some people to help keep this thread alive and up to date.
Old August 10th, 2012, 03:25 PM

Well I'm happy to give anyone willing to update control over the OP here. Until such a time, though, I'll stay quiet here.

Old September 18th, 2012, 01:24 PM
Your wish is my command, Chief Underpants Eater

ibechief wears ripped pants of awesomeness ibechief wears ripped pants of awesomeness ibechief wears ripped pants of awesomeness ibechief wears ripped pants of awesomeness ibechief wears ripped pants of awesomeness ibechief wears ripped pants of awesomeness ibechief wears ripped pants of awesomeness
Re: Do Not post in this thread, please.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Balantai View Post
Mysterious Items, Objects of Power, Peripherial Cards, Etc...

Batman's Green Power Ring DC: (IAmBatman)
Batman's Utility Belt DC (Peripheral Card): NM24(GreyOwl)
Batsignal DC: Card(IAmBatman) Glyph(IAmBatman)

Carnage's Maximum Carnage Symbiote Spawning (Peripheral Card) Marvel (JayCampo)
Cosmic Engine, Galactus Marvel (Mysterious Item): (PochoMan)

Green Power Ring DC (Peripheral Card): Alan Scott(IAmBatman) Batman(IAmBatman) Hal Jordan(IAmBatman) John Stewart(IAmBatman) Kyle Rayner(Iambatman)

Infinity Gauntlet Marvel (Item of Power): (allskulls)
Infinity Gems Marvel (Item of Power): Mind Gem: (allskulls) Power Gem: (allskulls) Reality Gem: (allskulls) Soul Gem: (allskulls) Space Gem: (allskulls) Time Gem: (allskulls)

Kryptonite Bullets DC: (IAmBatman)
Kryptonite DC: GREEN: (IAmBatman) RED: (IAmBatman) GOLD: (IAmBatman) BLACK: (IAmBatman) WHITE: (IAmBatman)

Mind Gem Marvel (Item of Power): (allskulls)

Power Gem Marvel (Item of Power): (allskulls)

Reality Gem Marvel (Item of Power): (allskulls)

Soul Gem Marvel (Item of Power): (allskulls)
Space Gem Marvel (Item of Power): (allskulls)

Time Gem Marvel (Item of Power): (allskulls)

Ultimate Nulifier, Galactus Marvel (Object of Power): (PochoMan)

Yellow Power Ring DC: Guy Gardner(IAmBatman) Sinestro(IAmBatman)

Zombie Infection Marvel Zombies: (GreyOwl) Card)
Zombie Plague Marvel Zombies: (whitestuff) Card) (whitestuff) Glyph)
What happened to the iron man armor cards for use with Anthony Stark?
Old October 4th, 2012, 12:45 AM
Your wish is my command, Chief Underpants Eater

ibechief wears ripped pants of awesomeness ibechief wears ripped pants of awesomeness ibechief wears ripped pants of awesomeness ibechief wears ripped pants of awesomeness ibechief wears ripped pants of awesomeness ibechief wears ripped pants of awesomeness ibechief wears ripped pants of awesomeness

I noticed that under Hawkeye (Clint Barton) there is a female card... Kate Bishop.

“Have you ever hoped for something? And held out for it against all the odds? Until everything you did was ridiculous? "
Old December 29th, 2012, 11:51 PM
The Dark Lord on his dark throne

Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth

Doesn't look like anyone's updating this any more, but just in case, here are some new customs for the list:

Black Widow (Natalia Romanova) Marvel: Sherman Davies

Blob (Fred Dukes) Marvel: Sherman Davies

Hawkeye (Clint Barton) Marvel: Sherman Davies

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations