Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards
Custom Units & Army Cards Fan-created HS army cards for units, glyphs, and equipment

Notices

Old August 23rd, 2022, 06:04 PM
Fan Fiction Prompt Master

Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth
Re: Scytale's customs - Basalt Tribe Warriors (new!) (7/24/2

You are the total package as far as I am concerned. Anyone who is willing to be an SoV judge must have a deep love for the game.
Doing so much work for others is really noble.
Your reports are always well written and insightful and your personal customs are top notch.
Most of all you are always willing to help people with their customs.

A cloud can change its semblance, yet retain its will
With the intimacy of destruction, One knows what it is to be alive
The empty sky holds no reflection, for sorrow
- Eslo Rudkey
Old September 9th, 2022, 04:33 PM
Thanksgiving Custom Contest Champion

Scytale is a man of the cloth Scytale is a man of the cloth Scytale is a man of the cloth Scytale is a man of the cloth Scytale is a man of the cloth Scytale is a man of the cloth Scytale is a man of the cloth Scytale is a man of the cloth Scytale is a man of the cloth Scytale is a man of the cloth Scytale is a man of the cloth Scytale is a man of the cloth Scytale is a man of the cloth Scytale is a man of the cloth Scytale is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tornado View Post
You would have been my first pick for the War Council.
Ask and you shall receive, I guess. I'm in!
Old September 9th, 2022, 04:37 PM
Setting the Table for Super

Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scytale View Post
Quote:
Seriously! Congrats, I'll echo Tornados words as he said it perfectly.
Old September 9th, 2022, 04:49 PM
C3G Landlord

Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scytale View Post
Quote:

That's awesome! Congratulations. Looking forward to seeing what you bring to the project.
Old September 11th, 2022, 09:58 AM
Fan Fiction Prompt Master

Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth
Re: Scytale's customs

Grats!
That is great news.
Old August 3rd, 2023, 12:06 AM

Nate is surprisingly tart
Smile Re: Scytale's customs

Yo, Scytale. I'm pretty new to the community and a week or two ago I found all of your old customs. I only knew you as a judge for SoV, but I pretty much fell in love with all the stuff you've made here. Just asking for a buyer's guide (which let me tell you, some of these figures are expensive now) what would be the general amount needed for all your common squads/heroes and uncommon heroes?

But if I were being specific about what I want at the moment, how many squads of Bullywug Thugs and Slaad Spawns should I purchase to be most effective within a Slaad team?

Thanks again for all the hard work you do as a judge and all of the work you did for these customs. I look forward to testing out the Gnolls soonish.
Old August 3rd, 2023, 09:04 AM
Thanksgiving Custom Contest Champion

Scytale is a man of the cloth Scytale is a man of the cloth Scytale is a man of the cloth Scytale is a man of the cloth Scytale is a man of the cloth Scytale is a man of the cloth Scytale is a man of the cloth Scytale is a man of the cloth Scytale is a man of the cloth Scytale is a man of the cloth Scytale is a man of the cloth Scytale is a man of the cloth Scytale is a man of the cloth Scytale is a man of the cloth Scytale is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nate View Post
Yo, Scytale. I'm pretty new to the community and a week or two ago I found all of your old customs.
Welcome to the community! Always nice to see new blood.

Quote:
I only knew you as a judge for SoV, but I pretty much fell in love with all the stuff you've made here.
Wow, thanks!

Quote:
Just asking for a buyer's guide (which let me tell you, some of these figures are expensive now) what would be the general amount needed for all your common squads/heroes and uncommon heroes?

But if I were being specific about what I want at the moment, how many squads of Bullywug Thugs and Slaad Spawns should I purchase to be most effective within a Slaad team?
Hmm, that's tough. In general I have four copies of each Common/Uncommon, which is usually a comfortably large amount. Three is probably sufficient for most. Costly (in points) Uncommons you normally only need one or two of. There are a few you'd want a lot of: Xiphydri Drones, Ravens of Ostriyich, Myconid Guards, Wildfire Embers, and Yellow Ooze.

For Bullywugs, I like three/four when running with Ribbol, while just one is enough if you just want to use them as controllers for Slaads. I like having six Slaad Spawns to maximize them, but I don't think I've ever actually gotten more than three on a battlefield at once.

Quote:
I look forward to testing out the Gnolls soonish.
I'd love to hear how it goes.

Last edited by Scytale; August 3rd, 2023 at 10:08 AM.
Old August 3rd, 2023, 10:07 AM

Nate is surprisingly tart

Alright, thanks Scytale. I'll let you know how playtesting goes for the Gnolls when I get the chance to do so. It's not going to be the best data because my group tends to play VC, HoSS, and Marvel which I know muddies the water a bit.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards