Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy
C3G Legacy Archive of all the original discussions and workshops from the first stage of C3G.

Notices

Old February 10th, 2019, 01:56 PM
Best There Is! - C3G Con 2020 Champ

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
Re: Public Design Workshop

Sure, I'm pro Calculating too, especially since he's so similar to Deathstroke.

How does Alexan feel about this write up, since this was a duo effort from you two?

C3G can be played with official Heroscape, but it's not recommended.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old February 10th, 2019, 02:07 PM
Just A Head

MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun

H=Yeah, haven't heard from @ALEXAN2507 yet, his opinion is important.
Old February 10th, 2019, 02:07 PM
Doesn't Drink the Kool-Aid (Eats the Catsup)

ALEXAN2507 rolls all skulls baby! ALEXAN2507 rolls all skulls baby! ALEXAN2507 rolls all skulls baby! ALEXAN2507 rolls all skulls baby! ALEXAN2507 rolls all skulls baby!

You will burn for defying me

Nah jk I can roll with this, also yeah Calculating is better, I'm bad at personalities

What's up with claymation?
Old February 10th, 2019, 02:09 PM
Doesn't Drink the Kool-Aid (Eats the Catsup)

ALEXAN2507 rolls all skulls baby! ALEXAN2507 rolls all skulls baby! ALEXAN2507 rolls all skulls baby! ALEXAN2507 rolls all skulls baby! ALEXAN2507 rolls all skulls baby!

Updated the Taskmaster post

What's up with claymation?
Old February 10th, 2019, 02:12 PM
Best There Is! - C3G Con 2020 Champ

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Quote:
Originally Posted by ALEXAN2507 View Post
You will burn for defying me

Nah jk I can roll with this, also yeah Calculating is better, I'm bad at personalities

C3G can be played with official Heroscape, but it's not recommended.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old February 11th, 2019, 10:33 AM
Just A Head

MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun

NAME = HOPE SUMMERS
SECRET IDENTITY = N/A

SPECIES = MUTANT
UNIQUENESS = UNIQUE HERO
CLASS = TELEPATH
PERSONALITY = RELUCTANT

SIZE/HEIGHT = MEDIUM 5

LIFE = 4

MOVE = 5
RANGE = 7
ATTACK = 4
DEFENSE = 5

POINTS = ???

RELUCTANT MESSIAH
If there are no Order Markers on this card and a Unique Mutant Hero you control is destroyed, you may move all unrevealed Order Markers from that Hero's Army Card to this card. When Hope is adjacent to a Telepath or a figure with the Phoenix Fire special power, add 1 to her attack.

MUTANT MIMICRY 11
At the beginning of Hope's turn, you may choose a Unique Mutant Hero within 5 clear sight spaces. Roll the 20-sided die. If you roll 11 or higher, for the rest of Hope's turn you may use any special powers on the chosen figure's Army Card, except powers that can only be used once per round or game. If the special power refers to the chosen figure or the chosen figure's card, it refers to Hope or Hope's card instead.

Last edited by MrNobody; February 11th, 2019 at 08:53 PM.
Old February 11th, 2019, 01:02 PM
Fan Fiction Prompt Master

Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth

Cool.
Old February 11th, 2019, 08:29 PM
Symbiotic

Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death!

Only a little familiar with Hope. I feel like Reluctant Hero and the 'messiah' stuff should probably be separated into two powers - right now there's not much connective tissue there.

(And I think generic Reluctant Hero would be fine for her - the fact that she's a mutant alone will push her toward Mutant builds)

I like the attack boost that works with or against Phoenixes, but the 'messiah' stuff doesn't come through super strong for me either way (whether that's combined with or separated from Reluctant Hero).

I'd also probably change the name on Power Mimicry - 'Mutant Mimicry' makes me think it's gonna be Meggan's power but restricted to copying Mutants, not Meggan's power but with range.
Old February 11th, 2019, 08:53 PM
Just A Head

I haven’t read a huge amount of Hope (mostly AvX and a few scattered issues of Generation Hope) but I’ve never really seen her as someone who does much Messiah-ing, outside the end of AvX. It’s more that who she is makes everyone around her treat her like she’s going to save the mutant race. She does lead and inspire the 5 Lights but other than that I don’t see her as too much of a leader. I could be off the mark, but that’s why I went with more of a Reluctant Hero slant. I was also thinking the OM save could make her friendly to Cable, who I’d like to see her play well with.

I could see her having some sort of inspiration power that plays well with some other leaders like Cable and Cyclops II, I just can’t think of anything that could work well for that.

Whoops, I actually meant for her to only be able to copy Mutants but I forgot to drop it in. Editing it now. It should be Meggan’s power, but only for Mutants and with a range. Would it still need a name change then?
Old February 11th, 2019, 08:56 PM
Symbiotic

Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death!

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrNobody View Post
I haven’t read a huge amount of Hope (mostly AvX and a few scattered issues of Generation Hope) but I’ve never really seen her as someone who does much Messiah-ing, outside the end of AvX. It’s more that who she is makes everyone around her treat her like she’s going to save the mutant race. She does lead and inspire the 5 Lights but other than that I don’t see her as too much of a leader. I could be off the mark, but that’s why I went with more of a Reluctant Hero slant. I was also thinking the OM save could make her friendly to Cable, who I’d like to see her play well with.

I could see her having some sort of small inspiration power that plays well with some other leaders, I just can’t think of anything that could work well for that.
I'm actually very much on the same page there - that lines up with my experience of the character. My comment was more that the 'Messiah' power name doesn't feel like it lines up with the mechanics.

Quote:
Whoops, I actually meant for her to only be able to copy Mutants but I forgot to drop it in. Editing it now. It should be Meggan’s power, but only for Mutants and with a range. Would it still need a name change then?
Should be fine.
Old February 11th, 2019, 09:25 PM
Just A Head

How's this for a second run-through? Do you think she needs an inspiration/boosting power?
Quote:

NAME = HOPE SUMMERS
SECRET IDENTITY = N/A

SPECIES = MUTANT
UNIQUENESS = UNIQUE HERO
CLASS = TELEPATH
PERSONALITY = RESOLUTE

SIZE/HEIGHT = MEDIUM 5

LIFE = 4

MOVE = 5
RANGE = 7
ATTACK = 4
DEFENSE = 5

POINTS = ???

RELUCTANT HERO
If there are no Order Markers on this card and a Unique Hero you control is destroyed, you may move all unrevealed Order Markers from that Hero's Army Card to this card.

WHITE PHOENIX (Rename?)
When Hope is adjacent to a Telepath or a figure with the Phoenix Fire special power, add 1 to her attack.

MUTANT MIMICRY 11
At the beginning of Hope's turn, you may choose a Unique Mutant Hero within 5 clear sight spaces. Roll the 20-sided die. If you roll 11 or higher, for the rest of Hope's turn you may use any special powers on the chosen figure's Army Card, except powers that can only be used once per round or game. If the special power refers to the chosen figure or the chosen figure's card, it refers to Hope or Hope's card instead.
Old February 12th, 2019, 08:29 AM
Book Wyrm

LordVenoc is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla LordVenoc is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla LordVenoc is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla LordVenoc is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla LordVenoc is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla LordVenoc is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla LordVenoc is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla LordVenoc is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla LordVenoc is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Here's my thoughts on Mister Mind. Thought it might be interesting to steer more into parasite than telepath while still giving credence to both aspects.

Spoiler Alert!

I'm not super thrilled with having four powers. You could drop Web Spin, but I'd probably only be comfortable with that if he was able to take on a new host. I don't like the idea of him being completely useless outside his host, buuuuut without making more of a general mind controller it is easy for him to feel that way.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy