Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Sales and Trades
Sales and Trades A place for 'scapers to buy/sell/trade Heroscape-related stuff with each other

Notices

Old June 22nd, 2014, 05:22 PM

mdjones607 Woo who?
Buying Heroscape, please help!

Hello all. I'm looking for a bunch of Heroscape. I once had a massive collection, and it was stolen... so now I'm trying to rebuild my collection.

I'm on a bit of a budget, so any help you guys can offer would be appreciated. I'm not looking for any hand-outs, just not looking to pay collector prices. This also means that I don't care if anything has it's box or is NiB, I'm going to be throwing any boxes away anyway, these pieces will be for me to play the game again.

Anyway, I'm looking for:

Waves 3, 4, 9, 12, and 13 (to complete what I have been able to reacquire)

Master set 3 (several) Now only need one set of rock outcrops
Tundra set (might be able to use one more)
Volcarren Wasteland setsNo longer needed.
Forest sets No longer needed.
Jungle set

Aquilla's Alliance (I can't pay $200 for this, if no one has one they are willing to part with at a decent price I'd just go without)

Sparkly water tiles (I'm not a fan of the plain ones, any plain ones I have are going to be painted).No longer needed.

Shadow tiles

Dupes for the rest of the waves.

I live in Syracuse, NY zip code 13207. Please let me know what you have, what you're looking to get, and how much it will cost to ship. I appreciate any and all help, and thank you for your time!

Last edited by mdjones607; July 2nd, 2014 at 04:40 PM.
Old June 22nd, 2014, 06:17 PM
Online HS Season 12 Champ, But Still Three-N-Two

MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth
Re: Buying Heroscape, please help!

Welcome to the site! I'm really sorry to read what happened to you.

Zmizter has a lot of stuff for sale, you should check out his thread here.
Old June 22nd, 2014, 06:54 PM
...Something unique

Ninja Status is hot lava death! Ninja Status is hot lava death! Ninja Status is hot lava death! Ninja Status is hot lava death! Ninja Status is hot lava death! Ninja Status is hot lava death! Ninja Status is hot lava death! Ninja Status is hot lava death! Ninja Status is hot lava death! Ninja Status is hot lava death! Ninja Status is hot lava death! Ninja Status is hot lava death! Ninja Status is hot lava death!

Man, that sucks. I could never imagine someone stealing my lot.

Auggiesgamestore has some misc. miniatures from some of the waves that you mentioned for a decent price, they even got an Aquilla's Alliance unit for sale. Here's the link to their site.

~NS, BTW, welcome aboard!

Last edited by Ninja Status; June 22nd, 2014 at 07:02 PM.
Old June 22nd, 2014, 07:46 PM

Eraguy816 rolls all skulls baby! Eraguy816 rolls all skulls baby! Eraguy816 rolls all skulls baby! Eraguy816 rolls all skulls baby!

Also you could look at the CEE's selling list here.

My Youtube Channel

Eraguy816 is

in the Epic Fairyland Cave
Old June 22nd, 2014, 09:31 PM

mdjones607 Woo who?

Thank you everyone. I'm looking at the places linked, and might be able to patch a hole or two.

As I take items off my needs, I'll edit my first post to show what I'm still looking for.

I've been a "lurker" here for a while, it's nice to see that the community is still alive despite WotC (and Hasbro). I've been keeping my fingers crossed hoping that the IP will be brought back.
Old June 23rd, 2014, 01:10 AM
Resident Classifieds Guru

Ztimster rolls all skulls baby! Ztimster rolls all skulls baby! Ztimster rolls all skulls baby! Ztimster rolls all skulls baby!

Quote:
Originally Posted by MegaSilver View Post
Welcome to the site! I'm really sorry to read what happened to you.

Zmizter has a lot of stuff for sale, you should check out his thread here.
I like to refer to myself as Ztimster, but I do have a lot of what you need and just got a complete AA tonight as well as waves 1-8. Let me know what you need that I can help with and I will see if I can work out a deal for you.

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Sales and Trades