Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Events
Events Post your HS event or find an event near you

Notices

Old July 11th, 2018, 06:23 PM
"like" happy

TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death!
Re: Utah Monthlies 2018

If you guys want to get in some practice to see what you'd like to bring to the Tourney we put on in either Logan or Pocatello in August we are running this format I came up with with 23 Hex Start zone, 540pt army,and these rules.
DUNGEON DEFENDERS FORMAT

I've printed out enough crystals at the moment to host up to 24 players. Me and Sir H will get the details up as soon as I get with some of the local store owners.

Check out my ebay where you can find my custom dice trays and dicetowers:
https://www.ebay.com/usr/captainamazing_jerdo
Old July 13th, 2018, 11:52 AM
"like" happy

TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death!

https://www.heroscapers.com/communit...66&postcount=1
Here is the link for the upcoming Logan Utah tournament Im running. If we get a decent turn out Ill try to run them there more often.

Check out my ebay where you can find my custom dice trays and dicetowers:
https://www.ebay.com/usr/captainamazing_jerdo
Old July 13th, 2018, 08:38 PM

UtahScott is a penguin with a machine gun UtahScott is a penguin with a machine gun UtahScott is a penguin with a machine gun UtahScott is a penguin with a machine gun UtahScott is a penguin with a machine gun UtahScott is a penguin with a machine gun UtahScott is a penguin with a machine gun UtahScott is a penguin with a machine gun UtahScott is a penguin with a machine gun UtahScott is a penguin with a machine gun UtahScott is a penguin with a machine gun

Quote:
Originally Posted by TREX View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by UtahScott View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by TREX View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Dewk View Post
I was starting to figure out what themed army I was going to bring to this monthly, and I was extremely amused to find that a particular build was exactly 525 points. I call it "Major Pain":

Major Q9 - 180
Major Q10 - 330
Major X17 - 430
Major J15 - 525

I like it. Very hearty. Take their attention away from you beating them by breaking a finger.
You're winning, why would you break your finger?
Breaking their finger. Reference to the old Major Payne movie.
Forgot the "sarcasm" tag, shame on me.
Old July 20th, 2018, 01:48 PM

The Dewk rolls all skulls baby! The Dewk rolls all skulls baby! The Dewk rolls all skulls baby! The Dewk rolls all skulls baby!

All right, ladies and gentlemen 'scapers! The maps for July's monthly have been posted on the front page and here. Check 'em out - they are HOT! As always, thank you @BiggaBullfrog for your keen eye for fun, tournament-worthy maps.

While I've got your attention, let's get some more RSVPs for the event! I've already heard from @Sir Heroscape @TREX @antmarchingroves @Flash_19 @BiggaBullfrog @Sir Torin Brokenshield! @Jazack @UtahScott & @DewNoHarm

What about the rest of you folks? @kmgenius @The B.I.V. @wjscaper @DaDude @Starling_ @Leaf_It @ortimus @DeathStryker @TIM0THY @Isak @Aethiar @Saints_Wrath @Flash_19 @podunksarmy @tanmad21 @Lt. Col. Meliodas Munches @Ginja Ninja @Jazack Feel like spending a Saturday afternoon playing some Heroscape and winning some prizes? Let us know!
Old July 20th, 2018, 09:33 PM
Runa's favorite Minion

rednax wears ripped pants of awesomeness rednax wears ripped pants of awesomeness rednax wears ripped pants of awesomeness rednax wears ripped pants of awesomeness rednax wears ripped pants of awesomeness rednax wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Thank you for selecting Marshall Law! I hope it plays well, and please let me know how it plays!
Old July 21st, 2018, 08:32 PM
Frank Lloyd Wright of Scape

Flash_19 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Flash_19 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Flash_19 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Flash_19 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Flash_19 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Flash_19 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Flash_19 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Flash_19 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

My friend @dgillis said he's gunna make it this time!

Maps | OHS Maps | Customs
"I think you're absolutely correct in your logic and reasoning and couldn't agree more." ~BiggaBullfrog

Old July 22nd, 2018, 04:09 AM
now with morh frostrating pun-ishment

Typhon2222 is hot lava death! Typhon2222 is hot lava death! Typhon2222 is hot lava death! Typhon2222 is hot lava death! Typhon2222 is hot lava death! Typhon2222 is hot lava death! Typhon2222 is hot lava death! Typhon2222 is hot lava death! Typhon2222 is hot lava death! Typhon2222 is hot lava death! Typhon2222 is hot lava death! Typhon2222 is hot lava death! Typhon2222 is hot lava death!

Quote:
Originally Posted by rednax View Post
Thank you for selecting Marshall Law! I hope it plays well, and please let me know how it plays!

And echoing rednax, thanks for selecting Hoarfrost!
Old July 22nd, 2018, 03:28 PM

Warband is a puppet of Ne-Gok-Sa

I should be able to show up but i will need to borrow 4 drow chainfighters if anyone can share some.

Last edited by Warband; July 23rd, 2018 at 05:32 PM.
Old July 23rd, 2018, 12:03 PM
Frank Lloyd Wright of Scape

Flash_19 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Flash_19 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Flash_19 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Flash_19 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Flash_19 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Flash_19 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Flash_19 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Flash_19 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

@The Dewk , I'll bring Morag and Marshall Law

Maps | OHS Maps | Customs
"I think you're absolutely correct in your logic and reasoning and couldn't agree more." ~BiggaBullfrog

Old July 23rd, 2018, 01:45 PM

Uklabokalala Woo who?

Hello everybody! I've been thinking of army ideas for this week, I have an idea but I'd need to borrow 2 squads of Mezzodemons from someone if that'd be possible. Thanks if you can!

Last edited by Uklabokalala; July 24th, 2018 at 02:40 AM.
Old July 24th, 2018, 12:56 PM

Isak is surprisingly tart

I'm coming, I might be bringing my sister, my brother is also coming but I think he posted it already.
Old July 25th, 2018, 10:40 AM

The Dewk rolls all skulls baby! The Dewk rolls all skulls baby! The Dewk rolls all skulls baby! The Dewk rolls all skulls baby!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flash_19 View Post
@The Dewk , I'll bring Morag and Marshall Law
Thank you very much, sir!

And anyone else who'd like to bring maps, please, let me know! With this much Volcarren Wasteland being required (6 sets, and I've only got one (and it's technically sold to @Lt. Col. Meliodas Munches !)), anyone who has a set of Volcarren Wasteland should volunteer to bring a map or two

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Events