Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards
Custom Units & Army Cards Fan-created HS army cards for units, glyphs, and equipment

Notices

Old May 9th, 2006, 02:16 AM
Site Admin & Master Custom Creator

LilNewbie is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LilNewbie is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LilNewbie is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LilNewbie is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LilNewbie is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LilNewbie is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LilNewbie is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LilNewbie is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LilNewbie is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LilNewbie is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LilNewbie is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LilNewbie is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LilNewbie is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LilNewbie is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LilNewbie is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
LilNewbie's Customs->Agent Freezer Pg. 24

Here are my cards from IMax's contest. I really enjoyed the contest.

Here is the write up about the cards:

The idea behind this character is Barraxis I, Karrak and Zixx are all the same character but in different dimensions. Barraxis I in his studies of magic, seeking eternal life, readjusted the Phase Coefficient of three separate dimensions. Barraxis I cannot control the phase shift and his three different dimensional selfs will jump in sequence to each dimension. Each aspect of Barraxis I is very different from the others. Barraxis I was a powerful Sorcerer, Karrak was a famous General and Swordmaster who commands legions of troops and Zixx was protector of his native lands but suffers from a blood rage when he enters combat. Barraxis I starts the game on the field and the cards and figures rotate after an activation.

Barraxis I (Figure-Mage Knight Nexus Eldritch Draconum #62)

Alternate Card for Barraxis I (since this figure fits Barraxis I much better, imo)
(Figure-Mage Knight Nexus Syndak #12)

Karrak (Figure-Mage Knight Nexus Bladesmith Draconum #57)

Zixx (Figure-Mage Knight Nexus Wild Draconum #83)

Here are the rest of my customs for easy perusal:

O.M.A.C. (Figure-DC Heroclix Collateral Damage OMAC #'s 76, 77, 78 )

Terra (Figure-Mage Knight Sorcery Delphana Master #'s 61, 62, 63 )

The Renegade (Figure-Heroscape Sir Denrick-Repainted)

Fallen Knights of Weston (Figures-Heroscape Knights of Weston-Repainted)

Bow Golems (Figures-Mage Knight Omens-Bow Golem #'s 49, 50, 51)

Blackwing Brood (Figures-Mage Knight Blackwing #'s 4, 5, 6)

Prismatic Warriors (Figures-Mage Knight Sorcery Soulshredder #'s 58(green), 59(violet), 60(red))

Doppelgangers (Figures-D&D Miniatures Giants of Legend Medium Astral Construct # 20)

Feuergeist (Figure-DC Heroclix Collateral Damage Azrael #'s 16, 17, 18 )

Mire (Figure-Batman EXP Clayface)

ED-209 (Figure-ED-209 from MezCo Toyz Inc.)

Kong (Figure-Kong from the Peter Jackson movie Kong toy line)

Nevryal (Figure-DC Heroclix Hypertime The Key # 125 )

Shadow Hunters (Figures-Mage Knight Sorcery Blood Demon # 9 (x3) )

Minerva (Figure-Mage Knight Sorcery Oracle of Rokos #83 )

Zulthyrn Invaders.

Zulthyrn Myrmidons (Figures-MK Omens Darkfen Blade #s 22,23 or 24 )

Zulthyrn War Baron (Figure-MK Omens Shyft Fiend # 25 )

Zylthyrn War Caster (Figure-MK Omens Shyft Summoner # 69 )

Xirvok was once Valhalla's most famous poet. Drinking from the Wellsprings brought a drastic change. His features were transformed into a strange bestial form and his personality transformed from that of a peaceful soul to that of a tortured and bloodthirsty beast. Ullar refused Xirvok access to any Wellsprings in hopes that he would revert back to his old self but the change appears to be permanent. Xirvok's savage and beastial rampage on the battlefield is the stuff of legends and Ullar only unleashes Xirvok in the most dire of situations.

Xirvok (Figure-MK Nexus Guardian Sphinx # 22 or MK Pyramid Guardian Sphinx # 61 )

Delilah-Blackguard of Utgar. Her beauty is matched only by her ruthlessness. To fulfil Utgar's diabolical schemes, Delilah has been imparted with a portion of his strength and fury.

Delilah (Figure-D&D Miniature War of the Dragon Queen Blackgaurd on Nightmare #25 )

GX-F1 was designed by the Arasaka Corporation to help frontline troops assault fortified locations, the prototype GX-F1 (codename: Gravity Thief) was in the final testing stages when the R&D lab was destroyed by a rival corporation. The prototype was taken to Valhalla at the moment of the lab's destruction and given Soulborg sentience. It now faithfully serves Vydar on the battlefields of Valhalla.

GX-F1 (Figure-Marvel Heroclix Armor Wars Iron Monger #90 )

Tonk (Figure-Dreamblade Baxar's War-Ogrol Ragelord-57/60 ):

Rhinox (Figure-Dreamblade Baxar's War Bloodcut Behemoth 46/60):
Rhinox seems out of place in the technologically advanced troops of Vydar but his initial recruitment was an act of denying Utgar from adding more heavy hitters to his forces. After a few battles where Rhinox showed his ability to break through the enemy lines, Vydar realized his decision to recruit Rhinox was justified.

Qilin (Figure-Dreamblade Baxar's War Temple Lion 12/60):
A mythical beast that fiercely protects his allies. Brought to Valhalla by Jandar to boost his forces against the ever expanding army of Utgar.

Exalted Armoc (Figure-Dreamblade Base Set Boneblade Serpent 79/96):
For countless years the war on Marr has been waging. Years of suffering, pain and sacrifice. Each side attempts to find more powerful weapons to overcome their enemy. The Viper Shamans have found such a weapon. Through a process not understood outside the circle of Viper Shamans, an Armoc Viper is transfigured into a powerful and destructive creature. Few Armocs survive the process and those that do are forever changed physically and mentally to become Exalted Armocs. An Exalted Armoc is highly honored on and off the battlefield in the Viper community for their combat prowess and the almost supernatural ability to shrug off most damage.

Brazen Crusaders (Figures-Dreamblade Chrysotic Plague Set Swordstrider 29/60):
After witnessing the simple yet effective Deathreavers in combat, Vydar deems he must find a counter to them. His exhaustive search finally pays off when he discovers the Brazen Crusaders. Fast moving and a shared combat sequencer allow them to strike at the enemy relentlessly.

Dzu-Teh Matriarch (Figure-Dreamblade Night Fusion-Fury Hunter-41/60 ):
Scouts have reported increased activity from the denizens in the frozen wastes of the Thaelenk Tundra. The reports indicate that a new Dzu-Teh leader has emerged. One scout managed to procure a photostat before narrowly escaping with his life after being chased away by the normally peaceful Dzu-Teh.

(The blurriness of the photostat is due to being taken on the run while under chase by the Dzu-Teh guarding the Matriarch.)

Agent Freezer (Figure-AT-43 Karman hero Mentor Freezer):
Once a leader of the Primadons, Freezer stepped down from his position to seek reconciliation with his past. His journey lead him far and wide but he could never find peace. His last act on Marr was saving a Primadon village from certain destruction. His sacrifice would also bring him the peace he so desired as Vydar rescued him in the last moments of his life. Now Freezer serves Vydar with a renewed vigor, seeking to find his way back into the leadership position of the Primadons fighting in Valhalla.

Robert E. Howard units:

Solomon Kane (Card by H_E_H) (Figure-GW Warhammer Quest Witchhunter)

Conan (Card by H_E_H) (Figure-Hasslefree Miniatures Wolf Stock # HFH01

Bran Mak Morn from Wikipedia:

Bran Mak Morn is a hero of several pulp fiction short stories by Robert E. Howard. In the stories, he is the last king of Howard's romanticized version of the tribal race of Picts. He is a direct linear descendant of Brule the Spear-Slayer, companion of the Atlantean King Kull, whom his magician summons to fight with him in "Kings of The Night". Bran Mak Morn is the leader of a dying and degenerate people, a poor reflection of what once they were and is deeply aware of their inevitable path to extinction, though like all Howard characters he choses to fight against this rather than succumb. His main enemies are the Romans and he makes a very unholy alliance to defeat them in Worms of the Earth.

Bran Mak Morn (Figure-MK Dragon' Gate Scakul # 87 or MK Nexus Steppe Dragoon #79 )

Pictish Warriors (Squad of 4 Figures-Figures undecided)

Still trying to figure out some good representive figures for the Pictish Warriors. They should be savage looking.

Sentinels

Mark I (Figure-Marvel Heroclix Sentinel)

Mark III (Figure-Marvel Heroclix Sentinel)

Mark VII (Figure-Marvel Heroclix Sentinel)

Ray Harryhausen Units:

Troglodyte

Minoton

Kali (I had three great cards made by friends on the HQ.)

Card by Lorax

Card by Annerios

Card by crookedterror

Nephilim

NOTE: Inspired by the Spawn Miniatures originally posted by Paxton.

When man began to multiply on the face of the land and daughters were born to them, the sons of God saw that the daughters of man were attractive. And they took as their wives any they chose. Then the LORD said, "My Spirit shall not abide in man forever, for he is flesh: his days shall be 120 years." The Nephilim were on the earth in those days, and also afterward, when the sons of God came in to the daughters of man and they bore children to them. These were the mighty men who were of old, the men of renown. (Genesis 6:1-4, English Standard Version)

Nephilim. Fallen Ones. Giants. Titans. Their name and origins are shrouded in mystery and myth. The Nephilim have struggled from the dawn of Earth's history to survive. To many, they are abominations which deserve no better than a swift death. To others, they are worshipped as gods. Their original names are virtually unknown to common man but many would recognize the names of Ares, Vulcan or Hermes. These were the names given to them by their human followers and worshippers. Their exploits or the exploits of those they granted power have been told and retold by eons of human sages and storytellers. Their existence has not been without sacrifice and loss. Years of conflict, both external and internal, have depleted their population. The last six Nephilim were called to Valhalla by Utgar and a tenuous agreement was established. While fighting for Utgar they secretly continue to seek after the means to replenish their numbers and to establish themselves as the rulers of Valhalla.

On the battlefield, the Nephilim appear to fight as one cohesive unit. They seem to instictvely know and follow a battleplan without any form of communication. This ability seems to be diminished when fighting along side non-Nephilim (which is a rare occurance indeed.)

They are also not without their own internal divisions. Zar-Kahn is the undisputed leader of the Nephilim but his brother Lorkkar has schemes in place to wear the mantle of leadership. The alliances within the Nephilim shift on a daily basis but all internal strife is immediately put aside when threatened by an outside force.

All figures are from the McFarlane's 3-Inch Spawn Trading Figure line.

Zar-Kahn: Leader of the Nephilim (Figure-Spawn the Black Knight)

Lorkkar: Brother of Zar-Kahn and second-in-command. (Figure-Skullsplitter)

Brexan: Nephilim zealot. (Figure-Wings of Redemption)

Vex: Huntress. (Figure-Mandarin Spawn)

Shevak: Master of Arcane power. (Figure-Raven Spawn)

Taneras: Scout and loyal servant to Zar-Kahn. (Figure-Redeemer)

Here is a picture of the figures. Awesome miniatures! Great find Paxton!

All six figures add up to a 600 point army. They can be drafted with other units but lose their Tactical Superiority when working with non-Nephilim.

Here are some comparison pictures:

Horrorclix Customs:

Father McPherson (Figure-Horrorclix Base Set Faith Priest #63 )

Comments welcome!

Newb.

Last edited by LilNewbie; February 21st, 2009 at 08:17 PM.
Old May 9th, 2006, 09:35 PM
Web Wader

Fallen Templar is surprisingly tart
Hey great to see your customs back up and running. I like O.M.A.C the best. I hate when are sites are shut down it's a pain in the ass puting customs back up.

"The fact is that a man who wants to act virtuously in every way necessarily comes to grief among so many who are not virtuous."- Niccolo Machiavelli

Old May 9th, 2006, 10:10 PM

LilNewbie is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LilNewbie is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LilNewbie is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LilNewbie is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LilNewbie is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LilNewbie is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LilNewbie is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LilNewbie is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LilNewbie is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LilNewbie is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LilNewbie is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LilNewbie is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LilNewbie is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LilNewbie is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LilNewbie is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
Thanks, FT! We got to playtest O.M.A.C. on Saturday and he worked really well on the battlefield but was able to be taken out with some concentrated effort. I already had the text saved after combining all the units in a post on the HQ so the transition wasn't too bad.

Newb.
Old May 10th, 2006, 08:42 PM
Web Wader

Fallen Templar is surprisingly tart
Your lucky you had that I lost all of my sugestion when Hq tanked so I that kinda sucked[/b]

"The fact is that a man who wants to act virtuously in every way necessarily comes to grief among so many who are not virtuous."- Niccolo Machiavelli

Old May 11th, 2006, 04:33 AM

KMPags has disabled reputation
Nice customs, LilNewbie. Cards look really good. I think I like Solomon Kane the best.
Old May 11th, 2006, 10:54 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by KMPags
Nice customs, LilNewbie. Cards look really good. I think I like Solomon Kane the best.
Thanks! Are your an REH fan? There are several of us on the site.

Newb.
Old May 12th, 2006, 02:41 AM

Quote:
REH? I guess since I have to ask, the answer is probably not. Is that the name of the game Solomon comes from?
Old May 12th, 2006, 10:32 AM
Beautiful Colby

truth is a wielder of the Ban Hammer truth is a wielder of the Ban Hammer truth is a wielder of the Ban Hammer truth is a wielder of the Ban Hammer truth is a wielder of the Ban Hammer truth is a wielder of the Ban Hammer truth is a wielder of the Ban Hammer truth is a wielder of the Ban Hammer truth is a wielder of the Ban Hammer truth is a wielder of the Ban Hammer truth is a wielder of the Ban Hammer truth is a wielder of the Ban Hammer truth is a wielder of the Ban Hammer truth is a wielder of the Ban Hammer truth is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
Great stuff! Thanks everyone for taking the time to bring over your stuff
Old May 12th, 2006, 10:50 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by KMPags
Quote:
REH? I guess since I have to ask, the answer is probably not. Is that the name of the game Solomon comes from?
NP! Robert E. Howard, the creator of Conan and Solomon Kane. Thanks, Truth!

Newb.
Old May 13th, 2006, 03:42 AM

Hi Newb.

I've never read any of his books. Do you recommend one to start? I'm a big George R.R. Martin, Terry Brooks, Robert Jordan and Terry Goodkind fan.
Old May 13th, 2006, 03:49 AM

Del Rey recently republished most of REH's work in compilations.

Amazon links follow:

Solomon Kane

Conan Book 1

There are two other books for Conan and another book about a lesser know character called Bran Mak Morn. Good stuff. I recommend picking up the Solomon Kane book and the 1st Conan book and if you like them pick up the rest as cash and time allows.

Newb.
Old May 13th, 2006, 02:56 PM

Thanks Newb. I'll pick one or two up and check them out.

Pags

Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards