Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy
C3G Legacy Archive of all the original discussions and workshops from the first stage of C3G.

Notices

Old April 18th, 2020, 05:31 PM
A Jacquee in Disguise?

Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth
Re: Public Design Workshop

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lazy Orang View Post
Oh, yeah, respond with something else I've not seen/read/whatever.
You’re lucky you live in der Britains. Not having watched The Santa Clause is a criminal offense in the USA. Did a stint in juvie because of that.

My Repaints and Mods: Updated 1-13
My Custom Cards: Updated 4-15
My Custom Superheroes: Updated 1-13
My figure images for online games:
Alliance figures, Utgar figures
My Etsy Store
Old April 18th, 2020, 06:06 PM
Fan Fiction Prompt Master

Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth

Lock me up.
Old April 18th, 2020, 06:13 PM
Hard as ice

Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Soundwarp SG-1 View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lazy Orang View Post
Oh, yeah, respond with something else I've not seen/read/whatever.
You’re lucky you live in der Britains. Not having watched The Santa Clause is a criminal offense in the USA. Did a stint in juvie because of that.
Having just seen the poster, I feel lucky.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tornado View Post
Lock me up.

Haven't you read enough British comics to qualify for citizenship by now?

My Family's Classic Customs
- The Stiff Corpse
=====================
Old April 18th, 2020, 06:47 PM

Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth

Heh, maybe. Probably would be more interested in The Father Christmas Contract.
Old April 19th, 2020, 12:25 AM
Symbiotic

Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death!

I'm surprised that anyone in America could escape having seen The Santa Clause.

The glyphs feel a little weird to me in that they don't ever come off the card, so they don't act like glyphs ever. They're the same as powers on his card for most purposes.
Old April 19th, 2020, 02:09 AM
A Jacquee in Disguise?

Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth

Yeah, right now the glyphs just feel like they're trying to cheat on the number of powers he gets. Also, the Cloak and Scythe are like super broken with Apoc.

Also, not really getting the point of the separate vehicle instead of just making him perma-mounted and thus double based and high moved? Like it's the same set-up of 'oh, this is a separate thing, except it's actually not a separate thing at all'. No one else can use the vehicle (except other characters named Death anyway, which doesn't seem like a good thing), you can't separate Death from it, attacking it is just idiotic... you effectively cannot interact with it in any capacity what-so-ever.

Like the whole design just seems like a Rube Goldberg Machine.

My Repaints and Mods: Updated 1-13
My Custom Cards: Updated 4-15
My Custom Superheroes: Updated 1-13
My figure images for online games:
Alliance figures, Utgar figures
My Etsy Store

Last edited by Soundwarp SG-1; April 19th, 2020 at 02:26 AM.
Old April 19th, 2020, 09:30 AM

All those statements are entirely accurate.
I did not consider Apoc, that is certainly a problem.
Old April 20th, 2020, 09:27 AM

Stripped.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tornado View Post

NAME = DEATH

SECRET IDENTITY = ZANE

SPECIES = INCARNATION / ENTITY
UNIQUENESS = EVENT HERO
CLASS = REAPER / INCARNATION
PERSONALITY = RELUCTANT

SIZE/HEIGHT = MEDIUM 5

LIFE = 2-3

MOVE = 9
RANGE = 1
ATTACK = 7
DEFENSE = 8

POINTS = ???

DEATH'S CLOAK
Death cannot be targeted for an attack or any special power by a figure that is not adjacent to Death. If Death would receive one or more wounds, ignore one of those wounds.

REAPER OF SOULS
When a figure is destroyed that is not an Android, Construct or destructible object, before removing the figure, place Death on an empty space adjacent to the destroyed figure and remove the destroyed figure from the game.

KILL DEATH, BECOME DEATH
If Death is destroyed by an opponent's figure, remove all markers from this card, destroy the opponent's figure and replace it with Death, and give control of Death to the player whose figure was destroyed.

FLYING
Old April 20th, 2020, 07:01 PM
Ninja Playtester

fret_gurglo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla fret_gurglo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla fret_gurglo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla fret_gurglo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla fret_gurglo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla fret_gurglo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla fret_gurglo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla fret_gurglo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla fret_gurglo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla fret_gurglo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

I would like to start the royal flush gang. I don't know if you heroes want me to do each figure individually or the team as a whole. Here is my proposed team (looking for the team to cost a total of about 1000-1200):

Royal Flush Gang
Ace
King
Queen
Jack
Ten

[MENTION=17981]Arch-vile[/MENTION]
[MENTION=40514]japes[/MENTION]
[MENTION=1062]johnny139[/MENTION]
[MENTION=3277]Lord Pyre[/MENTION]
[MENTION=1098]Soundwarp SG-1[/MENTION]
[MENTION=8037]tcglkn[/MENTION]
[MENTION=4224]Yodaking[/MENTION]

My designs for C3G nomination
My current reward points
Old April 20th, 2020, 07:12 PM
Tickle Pickle

tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth

The way we typically run designs like this is one at a time. I'm currently working my way through the Incredibles.

Edit: Go ahead and nominate Ace in the Public Design Nomination thread. It'll have my vote unless it's up against Magik.
Old April 20th, 2020, 07:24 PM
A Man of Taste

japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Your royal flush power is a little weird as each one has a different callout.

Would I want it to be everything I love...sure...but that's just not realistic so I'm going to focus on finding things that will make me unhappy and work on fixing those.
Old April 20th, 2020, 08:00 PM
Best There Is! - C3G Con 2020 Champ

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Quote:
Originally Posted by japes View Post
Your royal flush power is a little weird as each one has a different callout.
Not totally without precedent (Super Speed) but a bit odd, yeah.

C3G can be played with official Heroscape, but it's not recommended.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy