Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations
Comic Hero Custom Creations Any comic book customs and the discussions surrounding them

Notices

Closed Thread

Old January 27th, 2008, 03:45 PM

Dominic has disabled reputation
So... who's going to do Emperor Joker?

I actually have my take on him. I in the process of working one up. I'll post it & you guys can give me the feed back if he seems too outragous or even broken.

- D
Old February 4th, 2008, 09:47 AM

Tiak has disabled reputation
Well, The Emperor joker In Heroclix is Incredibly Broken and banned from play in our store. I hope you do a better job with him then the folks at Wizkids.

"That's a dumb planet! If Someone tries to kill you, You try to kill em right back."
Old March 4th, 2008, 06:36 PM
Master Custom Creator

PochoMan rolls all skulls baby! PochoMan rolls all skulls baby! PochoMan rolls all skulls baby! PochoMan rolls all skulls baby!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dominic

I played with this card and so have many of my friends. Amoung us he seems fair because he's been killed so easily many times but is so much fun for just plain manipulating the game. I based him off of the Mxy card that was made (Greywolf's, IAMBATMAN, I really don't remember).

Bottom line: Is he "FAIR" or "BROKEN"?
Emporer Joker post should've been posted her and renamed.
Old March 7th, 2008, 01:15 AM
Best There Is! - C3G Con 2020 Champ

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
Nah, the other one works better as a custom thread at this point. So I'll just lock this one up (after all, he answered his own question and maybe he'll want to add customs on later).

C3G can be played with official Heroscape, but it's not recommended.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Closed Thread

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations