Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Off-Topic > General
General Random thoughts and ideas. "General" does not mean random drivel, nonsense or inane silliness.

Notices

Old December 2nd, 2020, 09:51 AM
...lest we all lose that 3rd turn mystery

The_X_Marker is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla The_X_Marker is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla The_X_Marker is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla The_X_Marker is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla The_X_Marker is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla The_X_Marker is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla The_X_Marker is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla The_X_Marker is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla
Re: Painted Miniature counts

Slowly but surely grinding through my ArcWorlde stuff before I get more for Christmas, added another 9 miniatures to my count. And I'm done with all of the current starter sets and mages!

Be polite: Don't put politics or religion in your signature!
Old December 2nd, 2020, 01:20 PM
"like" happy

TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death!

Quote:
Originally Posted by The_X_Marker View Post
Slowly but surely grinding through my ArcWorlde stuff before I get more for Christmas, added another 9 miniatures to my count. And I'm done with all of the current starter sets and mages!
Nice. Ill get it updated. Ive been painting a bunch of big figurines that Ive been 3d printing for my mom. She loves the plants vs zombies games and Ive been getting files from thingiverse along with 3d modeling a bunch of my own, printing them, and painting them. Even though they are not miniature, they are about 6 inches tall or bigger each( the same size as a big monster figure) so I should probably add those to my miniature counts. Ive also started painting a bunch of the new 3d prints Ive been pumping out. Fun to kedp track here.

Check out my ebay where you can find my custom dice trays and dicetowers:
https://www.ebay.com/usr/captainamazing_jerdo
Old January 2nd, 2021, 07:01 AM
"like" happy

TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death!

Figured I'd go ahead and throw the last batch of 2020 onto my total. Finished up 4 squads of 3d printed Star Wars Legion Imperial Shore Troopers along with their coordinated Mortar troopers and a C3P0 adding 29 more minis to my count. That puts me at 1769. I've been 3d printing way too much of a backlog for me to keep up with on top of my pile of shame. We will see how 2021 treats the backlog of shame.

Old January 6th, 2021, 07:00 PM
"like" happy

Added 6 more 3d printed Uruk Hai and 4 more mandalorians. Puts me at 1779.

Old February 4th, 2021, 01:46 AM
"like" happy

Adding 30 more 3d Printed Uruk Hai Models to my painting total. Also rebased, and repainted a bunch of LOTR hero models bases, though those do not count. Up to 1809 models. I've been loving printing models on my resin 3d printer and these new models have jumped ahead of many of the other ones in boxes.

Old February 12th, 2021, 10:49 AM
...has moist legs

Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth

I think I'll restart my count for this year just for fun. So far:

5 Unreleased C3G figures
1 Commission C3G figure.

6 Total

Starting out pretty productive! Nothing was terribly intricate so far though, so they went quickly.
Old February 13th, 2021, 02:20 AM
"like" happy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lord Pyre View Post
I think I'll restart my count for this year just for fun. So far:

5 Unreleased C3G figures
1 Commission C3G figure.

6 Total

Starting out pretty productive! Nothing was terribly intricate so far though, so they went quickly.
Alright, I’ll reset the clock for you in the post. P.S. I’m not gonna restart mine. Far too much time put in to do that.

Old March 1st, 2021, 03:25 AM
"like" happy

Adding 15 3d Printed Marro Dividers, a Zetacton, and an Atlaga to my Paint Count. Puts me at 1826.

Old March 15th, 2021, 02:12 AM
"like" happy

Adding 15 more Marro Dividers to my total. Putting it at 1841. Loads of Heroscape 3d prints that need painting but have decided to get some more of my other board game models finished to complete their respective games. Going to be working on my Rum and Bones pirate models and modern zombicide games to finish them up.

Curious to know how any of you guys are tackling your piles of grey and piles of shame. Is there any tactics involved, do you finish up certain things first, or just paint what strikes you fun at the moment. I'm personally looking at my pile of daunting shame and have decided to tactfully bite it off in sizable chunks to finish certain games 1 at a time. It'd be fun to discuss what all your different approaches are.

Old March 21st, 2021, 07:40 AM
"like" happy

This last week I've tried to pound out some more of my Rum and Bones Pirate Minis. I've succeeded in finishing up my Orc Legion Crew, Hero Expansion Box, and 1 additional Promo Hero. 41 Minis Total. Puts me up to 1882 Minis.

Old March 21st, 2021, 08:59 AM
Fan Fiction Prompt Master

Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth

Shiver me timbers.

A cloud can change its semblance, yet retain its will
With the intimacy of destruction, One knows what it is to be alive
The empty sky holds no reflection, for sorrow
- Eslo Rudkey
Old March 21st, 2021, 03:21 PM
"like" happy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tornado View Post
Shiver me timbers.
I know I only started taking pictures of these different guys when I started painting them years ago. Three of my brothers are coming out to my place in a bit for a mini tournament playing rum and bones second tide. I may end up doing some miniature photo shoots with the 7 crews I now have painted and the extra merc boxes and sea monsters boxes I’ve painted as well. I need to put pictures of all my minis I’ve painted in my custom scape thread. It looks like this is pretty much my personal minis count tracking thread for the most part.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Off-Topic > General