Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy > C3G Legacy Library
C3G Legacy Library This is the archive for all the designs released in the original era of C3G. Feel free to post any figure specific questions in their individual books.

Notices

Old July 7th, 2020, 10:08 PM
Symbiotic

Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death!
Re: The Book of the Glyph of Sonic Gun (Sanctum Testing)

Alright, let's move this along to final editing then. Just need one more vote to close it.
Old July 7th, 2020, 11:09 PM
Best There Is! - C3G Con 2020 Champ

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
Re: The Book of the Glyph of Sonic Gun (VOTE Editing)

yea

C3G can be played with official Heroscape, but it's not recommended.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old July 7th, 2020, 11:51 PM
Tickle Pickle

tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth

Any style of gun you’re imagining here Ronin. I’ll work on the card tomorrow.
Old July 7th, 2020, 11:56 PM
Symbiotic

Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death!

This passes

Quote:
Originally Posted by tcglkn View Post
Any style of gun you’re imagining here Ronin. I’ll work on the card tomorrow.
It definitely had a fairly consistent look in the early days. (Not 100%, but enough to be recognizable) A few examples in this post. I know we probably can't replicate that exactly with our glyph aesthetic, but y'know, close to that would be ideal.
Old July 8th, 2020, 01:00 AM
Tickle Pickle

tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth
Re: The Book of the Glyph of Sonic Gun (Editing)

Found something that looked kinda like the vibe I think you are going for. Let me know what you think. Can always go searching again.
Old July 8th, 2020, 09:12 PM
Symbiotic

I like the general look, but if I were really being a stickler, I'd like to be a little closer to the comics' barrel shape. Don't drive yourself nuts trying to find anything, though, I think this works and I haven't gone to any great lengths myself. (Or managed to find anything I like a lot better)
Old July 8th, 2020, 09:57 PM
Tickle Pickle

Updated with purpler (it's a word now) gun.
Old July 8th, 2020, 10:07 PM
Symbiotic

Excellent! Dig the new one.

I have a weird art nitpick on the glyph sticker, though: I know we have stickers that go both ways, but I believe the standard is to put the subtitle in mixed case on the glyph sticker, not all caps.

I pointed this out.... somewhere(?) a while ago (sorry, spent some time trying to find it, but gave up) and remember @A3n confirming that mixed-case was the original and intended format there.
Old July 8th, 2020, 10:10 PM
Tickle Pickle

Easy fix. Done.
Old July 8th, 2020, 10:16 PM
Symbiotic

Cool. Think we're good here then, unless A3n pops in to tell me my memory is backwards.

Let's send the thing on deck.
@Arch-vile @japes @johnny139 @Lord Pyre @Soundwarp SG-1 @tcglkn @Yodaking
Old July 8th, 2020, 10:21 PM
...has moist legs

Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth
Re: The Book of the Glyph of Sonic Gun (VOTE for On Deck)

I TRULY don't care, but the barrel of the gun is touching the outside of the glyph sticker. Might look slightly better if move down a tiny bit.

But Yea either way.
Old July 8th, 2020, 10:32 PM
Tickle Pickle

Re: The Book of the Glyph of Sonic Gun (VOTE for On Deck)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lord Pyre View Post
I TRULY don't care, but the barrel of the gun is touching the outside of the glyph sticker. Might look slightly better if move down a tiny bit.
No it's not

Yea

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy > C3G Legacy Library