Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Events
Events Post your HS event or find an event near you

Old February 23rd, 2019, 03:02 PM

Master of Disaster is surprisingly tart
Re: Everett, WA - Fracas in February Tournament 2/23/19

We should be getting there about 12:00.
Old February 24th, 2019, 03:56 AM
the above

William099 wears ripped pants of awesomeness William099 wears ripped pants of awesomeness William099 wears ripped pants of awesomeness William099 wears ripped pants of awesomeness William099 wears ripped pants of awesomeness William099 wears ripped pants of awesomeness William099 wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Hope it was a great time guys!

Customs here
Master Set IV/Assault in the Mournlands.
William099 is Lord of Blades...
in THE FRACTAL COMPLEX
Old February 24th, 2019, 02:46 PM

White Q Knight knows what's in an order marker White Q Knight knows what's in an order marker

Thanks again for hosting @Nomad ... It was a blast and so much fun.I had 2 of my most epic battles of all time yesterday with 2 very gracious opponents @Nomad and @Longy418 both were amazing battles that came down to the wire.

I went 4-1

My Army

Arktos
Darkclaws
GreySpears
Quickblades
Swiftfangs
Marro Warriors

Went 3-0 playing my army
Went 1-1 playing against my army

Tournament Record: Solo 83-21 Team 7-5

Last edited by White Q Knight; February 24th, 2019 at 04:42 PM.
Old February 24th, 2019, 02:50 PM

Nomad wears ripped pants of awesomeness Nomad wears ripped pants of awesomeness Nomad wears ripped pants of awesomeness Nomad wears ripped pants of awesomeness Nomad wears ripped pants of awesomeness Nomad wears ripped pants of awesomeness Nomad wears ripped pants of awesomeness

The results are in. A big shout out to the three who made the trek all the way up from Oregon! Thank you all for a great time.

Seventeen happy heroscapers played for hours on end over two the days - the most we have had in quite some time. The standings are based on win-lose percentage because of the varying number of games played.

1. WhiteQKnight 4-1
2. Toogwick_tuk 7-2
T3. Slothman 3-1
T3. Dr.Goomonkey 3-1
5. Joseph 9-4
T6. asandygraves 4-2
T6. Tadgh 2-1
8. Zachary 4-3
9. Longy418 5-4
T10. MasterofDisaster 3-3
T10. obfuscatedhippo 3-3
12. Nomad 3-7
13. GingaNinja 2-5
T14. Huskies16 1-4
T14. James 1-4
16. Gabriel 0-4
17. Grayson 0-5

My army of Red Ants x3, Marcus DG, Zelrig, Kaemon Awa, and Guilty didn't do all the great, except when my opponent used my army to crush me.

I will post pictures here when time allows.

Thanks everyone!
Old March 11th, 2019, 01:05 AM
Previous Version : lafleurhero

Cyborgs Gaming wears ripped pants of awesomeness Cyborgs Gaming wears ripped pants of awesomeness Cyborgs Gaming wears ripped pants of awesomeness Cyborgs Gaming wears ripped pants of awesomeness Cyborgs Gaming wears ripped pants of awesomeness Cyborgs Gaming wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Looks like it was a lot of fun and I'm sad that I missed it. I actually have both the 22nd and 23rd (Friday and Saturday) off this month

Last edited by Cyborgs Gaming; March 11th, 2019 at 01:13 AM. Reason: since I can't delete my mistake, may as well say something
Old February 16th, 2020, 12:32 PM

Nomad wears ripped pants of awesomeness Nomad wears ripped pants of awesomeness Nomad wears ripped pants of awesomeness Nomad wears ripped pants of awesomeness Nomad wears ripped pants of awesomeness Nomad wears ripped pants of awesomeness Nomad wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Hey @obfuscatedhippo @asandygraves @Longy418 @Dr.Goomonkey @Huskies16 @Toogwick_tuk @Master of Disaster @White Q Knight

I found some pics on my camera from the event last year and thought I would post them now. Thanks to all of you who drove for hundreds of miles to attend. Even our cat got in the action!

We have run a few short-notice game days and mini tournaments in the last year. I hope to run another larger event sometime this spring. We are still going strong. Stay tuned.
Old February 16th, 2020, 04:57 PM

White Q Knight knows what's in an order marker White Q Knight knows what's in an order marker

Thanks for sharing @Nomad great pictures. I remember that match I was playing an epic battle against Longy. If you host again I’ll do my best to make it up there and bring MoD with me. 😎🍻

Tournament Record: Solo 83-21 Team 7-5
Old November 30th, 2022, 02:38 PM

Re: Everett, WA - Classic Xmas Cheese Tournament 12/17-18/22

I can't believe that it has been over three years since I have hosted a larger than 4-player event. Well, we are going to run one Saturday, December 17th - Classic Christmas Cheese Tournament. Since most of our participants only started having fun with Heroscape after the brand was discontinued, they never got to experience what the tournament scene was like back in the day. No customs . . . all the details are outlined in the opening post.

Due to constraints, I am limited to 12 participants. And we are full. Let me know if you would like to be on the waiting list just in case someone has to back out.
Old December 2nd, 2022, 05:35 PM

obfuscatedhippo has disabled reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nomad View Post
I can't believe that it has been over three years since I have hosted a larger than 4-player event. Well, we are going to run one Saturday, December 17th - Classic Christmas Cheese Tournament. Since most of our participants only started having fun with Heroscape after the brand was discontinued, they never got to experience what the tournament scene was like back in the day. No customs . . . all the details are outlined in the opening post.

Due to constraints, I am limited to 12 participants. And we are full. Let me know if you would like to be on the waiting list just in case someone has to back out.
Wow! haven't played in a very long time ~ but will make this one.

Can I provide some Maps? Prize Support? : )
Old December 3rd, 2022, 03:55 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by obfuscatedhippo View Post
Quote:

Wow! haven't played in a very long time ~ but will make this one.

Can I provide some Maps? Prize Support? : )

It will be great to roll with the dice with you once again!

Maps have been selected and are posted in the OP. I already have them built and ready to go - so, no need to provide maps.

I will PM you regarding prizes - but at this point, I am thinking we will go without since only a few of us collect the stuff and I think we have all we need.
Old December 3rd, 2022, 09:55 PM

Re: Everett, WA - Classic Xmas Cheese Tournament 12/17/22

Map specific glyphs have been added in the OP.
Old December 15th, 2022, 06:54 PM

obfuscatedhippo has disabled reputation
Re: Everett, WA - Classic Xmas Cheese Tournament 12/17/22

Quote:

Format: [/SIZE]Four Rounds, 50-minute time limit per round. Partial card scoring will be used. This is going to be a casual event, so don't be surprised if the format is tweaked during the day.

Armies: Bring the Classic Cheese. Max of 500 points, 24 hexes. Classic
figures only. If you want to reserve figures from my collection for your army, let me know.
Since we are using Partial Scoring, can we also use Partial Points for Army building?

For example, I am using Blade Gruts (4 figures, 40 points). If I am at 480-points for my Army - can I just add +2 Blade Gruts for 20 points to meet the 500 point max? or would I need to have a full Army Card worth of points?

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Events