Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Online Heroscape Games and Events
Online Heroscape Games and Events Play Heroscape online with people across the country and around the globe.

Old November 10th, 2014, 11:57 AM
13 Time OHS Champion

kevindola is hot lava death! kevindola is hot lava death! kevindola is hot lava death! kevindola is hot lava death! kevindola is hot lava death! kevindola is hot lava death! kevindola is hot lava death! kevindola is hot lava death! kevindola is hot lava death! kevindola is hot lava death! kevindola is hot lava death! kevindola is hot lava death! kevindola is hot lava death! kevindola is hot lava death!
Re: Classic League IV: 4x530xB Round 4 Until 11/23

For those curious. Here was the complete list of participants and their 4 armies:

Spoiler Alert!
Old November 11th, 2014, 06:49 PM
PuppetMaster & #2 Ranked CoNner

Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
Monkey Business

Black Charos and I should be getting underway shortly.

~Dysole, up in smoke
Old November 12th, 2014, 08:47 PM

ScapeRaider knows what's in an order marker ScapeRaider knows what's in an order marker ScapeRaider knows what's in an order marker
Re: Classic League IV: 4x530xB Round 3 Until 11/9

Quote:
Originally Posted by kevindola View Post
MegaSilver (3-0) v. ScapeRaider (3-0)
MegaSilver: Kato Katsuro, Raelin V2, Ashigaru Harquebus x2, Ashigaru Yari x2
ScapeRaider: Marro Drones x6, Su-Bak-Na, Johnny Shotgun Sullivan
Should be going down in about 10 minutes, at 9 Eastern. He deferred placement to me.

{SR}

ScapeRaider is currently the only Marro Warrior...
in THE ENEMY'S LAST RETREAT
Old November 13th, 2014, 10:37 AM
Online HS Season 12 Champ, But Still Three-N-Two

MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth

I won against SR. My attack dice were fairly good, while SR's were very low. Good game! SBN put up a good fight near the end.
Old November 13th, 2014, 04:00 PM
13 Time OHS Champion

kevindola is hot lava death! kevindola is hot lava death! kevindola is hot lava death! kevindola is hot lava death! kevindola is hot lava death! kevindola is hot lava death! kevindola is hot lava death! kevindola is hot lava death! kevindola is hot lava death! kevindola is hot lava death! kevindola is hot lava death! kevindola is hot lava death! kevindola is hot lava death! kevindola is hot lava death!

mtl1998: Aubrien Archers x4, Mimring, Iskra Esenwein, Rechets of Bogdan
kevindola: Spiders x4, Wyvern x2, Estivara, Brandis Skyhunter

mtl had me worried early when he frenzied 3 times in the opening round. He was able to take down a wyvern and a few spiders, but overall my defense held pretty well for seeing 6 turns worth of attacks (5 taking away opening move)

The second round saw the remaining wyvern and spiders fight back though as I killed an Aubrien almost each time I gave an attack (even spider 2v3 attacks)

The critical point came when I moved forward with my 1 life Wyvern on the last turn of Round 2, put 3 wounds on Iskra and killed 2 archers to get mtl down to 4. I had claimed Dagmar and so got the initiative switch, which allowed me to kill Iskra (leaving the Rechets unsummoned) and get him down to 2 archers. Mimring burned away the Wyvern, Estivara, and a handful of spiders, but Brandis Skyhunter with his big ranged attacks were able to kill the dragon. I even got to use Archer's glory to take an extra turn and kill one of the last Aubriens. I took the win with 6 spiders and a full health Skyhunter.

Thanks for the game mtl. You're a good opponent and hope to see you in more of the classic and official OHS tourneys.

End of the line for me as I finish 2-2.

I sacrificed some more competitive armies this tournament to go with some more 'fun' armies. Or at least figures that I wanted to play with that I hadn't before. I was counting on my skill to carry me to at least 3 wins and it didn't happen. I may have gotten a little unlucky in Round 1 against Taeblewalker, but nothing earth shattering (and I made some mistakes there). Cat Attack Man pounded my monks and heroes with his Agents in Round 3 though and my Round 2 game came down to a tossup at the end, so I probably finished where I should for the armies I brought.

I had a great time with it though and good luck to those still playing and into the playoffs. I am trying to get a loser's supplementary single elimination tournament going for those who don't make the playoffs concurrently with the actual playoffs, so maybe we can get a few more B level games in. Thanks and any closing thoughts on the tournament when you're done are always appreciated.
Old November 16th, 2014, 03:28 PM

belgarath rolls all skulls baby! belgarath rolls all skulls baby! belgarath rolls all skulls baby! belgarath rolls all skulls baby!

belgarath (0-3) v. Dr. Goomonkey (0-3)
belgarath: Kato Katsuro, Ashigaru Harquebus x2, Ashigaru Yari x2, Tagawa Samurai
Dr. Goomonkey: Arrow Gruts x2, Blade Gruts x1, Swog Rider x4, Mimring, Tornak, Izumi Samurai

Happening now
Old November 16th, 2014, 05:18 PM

belgarath rolls all skulls baby! belgarath rolls all skulls baby! belgarath rolls all skulls baby! belgarath rolls all skulls baby!

Had a good game with Dr. Goomonkey. I lost again (big surprise right?!) but it was fun. if the dice had been better to me this would have been closer but that is just how it goes sometimes.

Belgarath

Attack rolls: 46 out of 114 (40.35%)
Defense rolls: 40 out of 110 (36.36%)
Total dice rolled: 224
Time used: 0h, 38m, 49s

Dr.Goomonkey

Attack rolls: 63 out of 111 (56.76%)
Defense rolls: 38 out of 98 (38.78%)
Total dice rolled: 209
Time used: 0h, 48m, 46s
Old November 16th, 2014, 05:30 PM
On vacation...

Dr.Goomonkey is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Dr.Goomonkey is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Dr.Goomonkey is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Dr.Goomonkey is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Dr.Goomonkey is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Dr.Goomonkey is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Dr.Goomonkey is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Dr.Goomonkey is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

@belgarath and I just finished our game, Kato's army couldn't hold off the orcs.

Beg started by rushing his Ashigaru to the top center part of the board where my Blade Gruts and their leader Tornak met up with them. This battle lasted about one round after which many Ashigaru were destroyed and all the orcs were.

Mimring the joined in the fun and instantaneously toasted 4 Ashigaru. Minding did quite well while the Arrow Gruts picked off a few of Belgarath's figures. By the time Mimring was destroyed Belgarath was down to just Kati and one Samurai while I had all my Swogs, three archers, and my samurai.

The archers set up a nice formation with height and two Swogs, quickly taking out the remaining samurai. Kato then joined the fun and was destroyed in two turns of attacks.

The difference in our attack dice plus the low defense of the Ashigaru probably decided much of this game.

Belgarath

Attack rolls: 46 out of 114 (40.35%)
Defense rolls: 40 out of 110 (36.36%)
Total dice rolled: 224
Time used: 0h, 38m, 49s

Dr.Goomonkey

Attack rolls: 63 out of 111 (56.76%)
Defense rolls: 38 out of 98 (38.78%)
Total dice rolled: 209
Time used: 0h, 48m, 46s

Repaints My Maps Online Maps Customs
QC3 CHOPS Grand Chamion Announced
mac122 is the Best HeroScape Chef

What is The MollusClash's biggest radio hit?
Spoiler Alert!
Dr.Goomonkey is Toril Elemental...
in BLUE CAVE
Old November 20th, 2014, 09:32 AM

Ixe is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ixe is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ixe is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ixe is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ixe is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ixe is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ixe is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ixe is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ixe is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla
Re: Classic League IV: 4x530xB Round 3 Until 11/9

Quote:
Originally Posted by kevindola View Post
Kinseth (2-1) v. Ixe (2-1)
Kinseth: Marro Drones x3, Frost Giant of Mohr, Nakita Agents, Siege
Ixe: Einar Imperium x2, Raelin V2, Empress Kiova, Guilty McCreech
We're playing tonight at 8 PM EST.
Old November 20th, 2014, 05:07 PM

Cat Attack Man is surprisingly tart

I lost to Soundwarp a few days ago, so that ends my run 2-2.

I enjoyed the tournament Kev. I like the fact that while OHS is going on, you have this extra tournament, with less pressure on completing the game in time and alternative army options promoting lesser-used units. I think it compliments the 'regular season' very well.

I think it's also the perfect arrangement for any people curious about playing HeroScape Online but have yet to try, and have been scared away by the technology, the new C3V units or their own lack of experience.

Thanks for organising & running.
Old November 21st, 2014, 09:17 AM
2-Time Online HS Champion & Diplomacy Winner of Land Wars in Asia

Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cat Attack Man View Post
I lost to Soundwarp a few days ago, so that ends my run 2-2.

I enjoyed the tournament Kev. I like the fact that while OHS is going on, you have this extra tournament, with less pressure on completing the game in time and alternative army options promoting lesser-used units. I think it compliments the 'regular season' very well.

I think it's also the perfect arrangement for any people curious about playing HeroScape Online but have yet to try, and have been scared away by the technology, the new C3V units or their own lack of experience.

Thanks for organising & running.
I do like the 2 week nature of it. Gives me plenty of time to play!

I managed to defeat Ixe last night. A Frost Giant rush straight at Kiova was the key to victory at the start of the game. After that my forces were able to whittle down the Einar Imperium, with Siege cleaning up a the end of the game. Ixe played a good game, made a really nice move when he decided to not finish off the Giant who was engaged with 3 of his Einar.

Have you tried Hexscape? 3D Heroscape Multiplayer Battle program!

Looking for a C3V/SOV miniature? Try one of these sites.
Old November 21st, 2014, 10:57 AM

Ixe is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ixe is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ixe is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ixe is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ixe is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ixe is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ixe is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ixe is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ixe is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kinseth View Post
I managed to defeat Ixe last night. A Frost Giant rush straight at Kiova was the key to victory at the start of the game. After that my forces were able to whittle down the Einar Imperium, with Siege cleaning up a the end of the game. Ixe played a good game, made a really nice move when he decided to not finish off the Giant who was engaged with 3 of his Einar.
Good game, Kinseth. I was definitely in a spot after losing Kiova. In retrospect I probably made a few mistakes with how I was positioning my army and gave you all those attacks from high ground, but hindsight is 20/20 after all. I definitely really lucked out in avoiding 3 engagement strikes from the Nakitas and finishing them off with a single EI and Raelin, denying you two OMs, but I was still in a spot after that and was ultimately cut down to some drone swarms.

Best of luck to you in the play-offs.

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Online Heroscape Games and Events