Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Off-Topic > General
General Random thoughts and ideas. "General" does not mean random drivel, nonsense or inane silliness.

Notices

Old July 6th, 2008, 02:22 PM

player_of_volleyball Woo who?
Piercings?

I have been thinking about getting me lip pierced here recently and not really sure if I should or not. Nothing really big, just a ring on the side of my mouth lip really. I've been doing some research on it and been thinking about it real hard.

What do you all think about pierceings?

Yes, finally new and better elves to improve my already thick ranks of elves.

Elves shall prevail!
Old July 6th, 2008, 02:42 PM
Man Genius

InfinityMax wears ripped pants of awesomeness InfinityMax wears ripped pants of awesomeness InfinityMax wears ripped pants of awesomeness InfinityMax wears ripped pants of awesomeness InfinityMax wears ripped pants of awesomeness InfinityMax wears ripped pants of awesomeness InfinityMax wears ripped pants of awesomeness
Re: Piercings?

I think it's a great idea. Lots of football players get their lips pierced. It makes it way more interesting for the fans if you get face-masked.

http://drakesflames.blogspot.com
Drake's Flames, my crassly opinionated game review site. Updates three times a week.
Old July 6th, 2008, 02:45 PM
On Fire like in NBA Jam!

Flame Gryphon is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Flame Gryphon is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Flame Gryphon is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Flame Gryphon is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Flame Gryphon is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Flame Gryphon is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Flame Gryphon is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Flame Gryphon is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Quote:
Originally Posted by player_of_football View Post
I have been thinking about getting me lip pierced here recently and not really sure if I should or not. Nothing really big, just a ring on the side of my mouth lip really. I've been doing some research on it and been thinking about it real hard.

What do you all think about pierceings?
I suggest not doing it.

Can you defeat a mind such as mine?
Riddler
Old July 6th, 2008, 03:17 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by InfinityMax View Post
I think it's a great idea. Lots of football players get their lips pierced. It makes it way more interesting for the fans if you get face-masked.
Well do to recent surgery I am not able to play football for a long time. I do play volleyball as well though.

but thanks for the smart-allic remark

Elves shall prevail!
Old July 6th, 2008, 03:45 PM
Mintiest of the Minty

markwars wears ripped pants of awesomeness markwars wears ripped pants of awesomeness markwars wears ripped pants of awesomeness markwars wears ripped pants of awesomeness markwars wears ripped pants of awesomeness markwars wears ripped pants of awesomeness

It's a very personal choice. Just remember that at some point you'll have to explain it to your kids when they bring you a picture and want to know why it's not OK to do ____ to themselves if you did this.

Old July 6th, 2008, 03:45 PM
Mighty Mouse!

Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Player of volleyball, I think piercings on the face look ridiculous and hint at a persons need to feel like an individual when in fact they look like they are just following the trend herd to me. Remember that individuality lies in freeing your mind, and even then is vastly overrated. That said, piercings are not really permanent so there is little harm....Unless you get an infection... Oh, and how do you keep liquid from dripping out when you pierce your lip?

“Heroscapers is too old for that crap.”
~IamBatman

"Hahahah! You losers! I told you so!!"
~Clancampbell
Old July 6th, 2008, 03:52 PM

Thanks for the name change, I didn't think you would so I never bothered asking.

my dad said the same thing with having to feel indiviual and I can see where you both are coming from, but in my opinion that is just another sterotype for teens these days. I have a loving family that cares about me and raised me the right way, but since I have a piercing on my face people instantly think that I have problems. Nothing will change that unfournatly.

It is just something that I want, not to feel different or follow a trend, just because it is something I think I will like.

Elves shall prevail!

Last edited by player_of_volleyball; July 6th, 2008 at 04:04 PM.
Old July 6th, 2008, 03:53 PM

Onion Knight rolls all skulls baby! Onion Knight rolls all skulls baby! Onion Knight rolls all skulls baby! Onion Knight rolls all skulls baby! Onion Knight rolls all skulls baby!

Player of Volleyball, nothing big? Just in the FACE!
Do what you want... but don't do it.

Dennis Miller had a story he told about a kid who worked at a coffee shop. He said the kid had so many piercings that it looked like he fell down a flight of stairs carrying a tackle box.
"It's as if he woke up one day and asked, 'What can I do today to make myself even more unemployable?'"
Old July 6th, 2008, 04:36 PM
Mintiest of the Minty

markwars wears ripped pants of awesomeness markwars wears ripped pants of awesomeness markwars wears ripped pants of awesomeness markwars wears ripped pants of awesomeness markwars wears ripped pants of awesomeness markwars wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Of course if you think this will help you score with a chick then all bets are off.

Old July 6th, 2008, 04:37 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by markwars View Post
Of course if you think this will help you score with a chick then all bets are off.

thats not why I'm doing it, but I have had a few tell me that it would work

Elves shall prevail!
Old July 6th, 2008, 04:39 PM
Mintiest of the Minty

I think the only thing that forces us as men to reevaluate and adjust our "look" is the fact that the women we want to notice us change over time. Otherwise we'd all be on a couch in our underwear eating a block of cheese the size of a car battery.

Old July 6th, 2008, 04:40 PM
Man Genius

InfinityMax wears ripped pants of awesomeness InfinityMax wears ripped pants of awesomeness InfinityMax wears ripped pants of awesomeness InfinityMax wears ripped pants of awesomeness InfinityMax wears ripped pants of awesomeness InfinityMax wears ripped pants of awesomeness InfinityMax wears ripped pants of awesomeness

If you want to be an individual and be all different and kind of creepy, how about a nice tattoo? Like, one that you could hide under a shirt? So you could, for instance, go to job interviews. Or get through metal detectors.

http://drakesflames.blogspot.com
Drake's Flames, my crassly opinionated game review site. Updates three times a week.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Off-Topic > General