Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Online Heroscape Games and Events
Online Heroscape Games and Events Play Heroscape online with people across the country and around the globe.

Old January 17th, 2014, 08:42 AM

generic125 is surprisingly tart
Desperate Gods - Possible Online Scape Option

http://www.wolfire.com/desperate-gods

Desperate Gods is an online board game engine developed by Wolfire games, which on it's own comes with a square board, cards and its own set of rules, but I can imagine someone with the technical know how would be able to mod it to support Heroscape.

Obviously that would be a pretty big undertaking, creating 3D models, importing tonnes of unit cards and other assets in there would be a chore to say the least, but it is a possibility.

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Online Heroscape Games and Events