Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy > C3G Legacy Library
C3G Legacy Library This is the archive for all the designs released in the original era of C3G. Feel free to post any figure specific questions in their individual books.

Old November 7th, 2012, 11:00 PM
C3G's First Fan

Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth
Re: The Book of Frankenstein

Go Team Quohma!!!

Semi-Retired C3G Hero
(and first Official Member of the C3G Target Audience!)

The correct way to add C3G playtests to posts.
My favorite day EVER on heroscapers.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.
RIP George Perez
Old November 9th, 2012, 05:28 PM
You address C3G OMNIPOTENCE - tread carefully!

clembo2021 rolls all skulls baby! clembo2021 rolls all skulls baby! clembo2021 rolls all skulls baby! clembo2021 rolls all skulls baby! clembo2021 rolls all skulls baby!

I didn't notice it before, but this PDF has the low-resolution going on too. Scapey, if you still have the base file for this, could you re-do the PDF now that you've taken care of the compression issue? You may want to go over any other ones that you still have the project file for too (like Buffy/Werewolf/Joker Goons), since they all seem to have the issue (it's more noticeable on some than others).
Old August 24th, 2013, 05:11 PM

Ironpuppy13 Woo who?

Am i the only one that thinks Frankenstein is too many points. His creature command isn't really that good with having to be engaged being such a slow walker, and his undead resilience doesn't go off near enough because with his 3 defense he's like swiss cheese and any half way decent roll goes over that 2 number or they just do one damage. Maybe if it healed for 2 and lower damage dealt or something. I feel like when his sword dealt the unblockable damage with blanks he was worth while, but that being removed severely weakened him. i think he could be better at some lower value. or better compensate for his low stats. like one in each his attack and defense might help justify his cost. I would pick ms marvel for 40 more points any day over him due to versatility. King pin is 220 with better stats and a better command ability. Well.... sorry about that rant.... I don't know what came over me.
Old August 24th, 2013, 05:25 PM
Silly quozl, dinosaurs are for orcs!

quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

He's much better in higher point games since some of the toughest units in the game are creatures. Also, Undead Resilience works almost every attack with such a low Defense and a high Life.

But we have lots of different designs for lots of different playstyles. And Frank may look better for 1000 point games after the rest of his Creature Commandoes get designed....

Quote:
Originally Posted by Craig Van Ness View Post
I highly recommend C3V and C3G customs!
Old August 24th, 2013, 05:26 PM
C3G Landlord

Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth

The bonding is a bit limited due to the need to be engaged, but there are ways to get him into the fight sooner. Angel or Hawkeye II can carry him up, I think Dr. Fate can teleport him. Then you just need to make sure you brought Red Hulk/Hulk/Abomination for your creature bonding option(s). Use super leap in order to minimize the number of OMs needed to get your bonding target(s) into range. I think that is why the bonding was made hard to pull off, because when you bond with an injured Hulk you are really throwing down a lot of offense. As more demons come on the scene, you will see his usefulness as a counter draft to those units up his profile some too. There are two event hero demons in the public design thread, I have a different demon hero design of my own that would add an additional demon to the board, and I've seen multiple demon squads go through play testing too.
Old August 26th, 2013, 04:12 PM

Ironpuppy13 Woo who?

well i suppose i'll continue to play with him and see how he does more. lol. i just feel like more often than nt he get put in a situation where he dies often. but trust me i see where his strengths lie. just 310 points is a lot to allocate to a paper thin target. I'm excited to see the creature commandoes,
Old August 26th, 2013, 04:19 PM
Fan Fiction Prompt Master

Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth

In what way is he paper thin?
I have found him to be very durable and downright un-woundable at times. The number of wounds I have negated with UR is quickly reaching triple digits.

A cloud can change its semblance, yet retain its will
With the intimacy of destruction, One knows what it is to be alive
The empty sky holds no reflection, for sorrow
- Eslo Rudkey
Old August 26th, 2013, 04:26 PM
Silly quozl, dinosaurs are for orcs!

quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

6 Attack vs. 6 Defense = 3 skulls vs. 2 shields on average = 1 wound on average

6 Attack vs. Frankenstein = 3 skulls vs. 1 shield on average = 2 wounds on average before UR brings that to 0 wounds.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Craig Van Ness View Post
I highly recommend C3V and C3G customs!
Old August 26th, 2013, 04:27 PM
Best There Is! - C3G Con 2020 Champ

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

7 Life, 3 Defense and a useful defensive power is not paper thin ... but if that's the only thing holding you back, play him with a defensive figure at his side like Bizarro or Jocasta.

C3G can be played with official Heroscape, but it's not recommended.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old August 26th, 2013, 04:36 PM
Will Paint For naGrub...

orgsbane is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla orgsbane is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla orgsbane is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla orgsbane is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla orgsbane is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla orgsbane is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla orgsbane is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla orgsbane is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla orgsbane is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

If you play with him, you'll find that he will consistently block, or only take one wound. That's over 2 rounds of straight up bashing he can take from a single hero. (Which is mostly what is in C3G.) And, he will completely negate some of those rolls. He is one of the toughest figures in my collection, and he bonds with the other toughest figures in my collection. He is well worth his points!
Old August 27th, 2013, 04:45 PM

Ironpuppy13 Woo who?

i suppose i've just had considerably bad luck with him. I will try try again. probably tonight... we'll see if i don't come back glowing
Old September 1st, 2013, 01:55 PM

Ironpuppy13 Woo who?

Alright, i take it all back. With frankenstein and a band of creatures, and wonder woman i was able to pretty effortlessly take down a band of lanterns.... and now i'm hooked on him. damn...

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy > C3G Legacy Library