Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy > C3G Legacy Library
C3G Legacy Library This is the archive for all the designs released in the original era of C3G. Feel free to post any figure specific questions in their individual books.

Notices

Old December 10th, 2020, 04:30 PM
C3G Landlord

Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth
Re: The Book of Outer Space Terrain - WAIT for Initial Testi

You are a beast Bats!
Old December 10th, 2020, 04:36 PM
Best There Is! - C3G Con 2020 Champ

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Heh. Fast map set up and premade armies I know well helps!

C3G can be played with official Heroscape, but it's not recommended.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old December 11th, 2020, 12:04 AM

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

OK, so I know I said nine, but I just posted number eight and, honestly, I'm not sure I have anything else to learn at the moment. I think I'm confident in moving this forward. Test is linked in the OP and I'm going to propose we move to public testing.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old December 11th, 2020, 06:58 AM
Fan Fiction Prompt Master

Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth
Re: The Book of Outer Space Terrain - VOTE for Public Testin

Yea
Old December 11th, 2020, 02:09 PM
Silly quozl, dinosaurs are for orcs!

quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Yea

Quote:
Originally Posted by Craig Van Ness View Post
I highly recommend C3V and C3G customs!
Old December 11th, 2020, 02:12 PM
A Jacquee in Disguise?

Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth

You can have my vote if it counts.

My Repaints and Mods: Updated 1-13
My Custom Cards: Updated 4-15
My Custom Superheroes: Updated 1-13
My figure images for online games:
Alliance figures, Utgar figures
My Etsy Store
Old December 11th, 2020, 02:13 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Soundwarp SG-1 View Post
You can have my vote if it counts.
I mean, it makes me feel good.

A3n's needed to pass, though.

Old December 12th, 2020, 12:15 PM

About 12 hours on the clock for this one.

Old December 13th, 2020, 07:42 PM
"Let's Nut this Unit Out!"

A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by IAmBatman View Post
Some movement questions already:

Quote:
When a non-flying figure enters a Cosmos Space during their normal movement they can only move in a straight line and must continue moving in this manner until one of the following is true:
all of their available movement is used,
they move onto a space of a different terrain type, or
they cannot legally occupy the next space.
I added in a provision about it being during their normal movement.

This means that people can teleport, etc. normally through Space, but they can also Super Leap or Stealth Leap normally through space, which is less desirable. However, it's likely that those movement types are going to become flying during them anyway in future updates, so that probably isn't avoidable.

Here's the reason I think this change was necessary, though: place = move. Right now if you carry someone and set them down on a Cosmos Space, the rules would then require you to move that carried figure their entire movement, and that's clearly not the intent. So restricting it to normal movement just seems the cleanest.

One potential weirdness with the line in red is it prevents you from moving through your own figures. Like if Jean Grey is in her start zone on an all Cosmos map surrounded by her own figures, she cannot move until a figure in front of her clears the way.

Especially with the normal movement only thing, I'm choosing to consider that a feature, not a bug, and a representation fo figures being out of control when in space.
Would this work;?
Quote:
they cannot legally move through or occupy the next space. If moving legally through a space the space they end movement on must be a space they can legally occupy.
YEA for moving to public testing.
Old December 13th, 2020, 08:30 PM

Actually, with more testing I decided I liked that weirdness and, as I put it, it's a feature, not a bug. Most maps will have non-Cosmos spaces as start zones anyway, and if you start on a Cosmos space, you SHOULD start with your movement feeling a bit restricted, IMO.

Also, not being able to move through your own figures on a Cosmos space when not in control of your movement is kinda nice because it can help you stop the movement of figures before they drift off into the great beyond. So it's definitely something you can use tactically.

So I'm inclined to keep it as is for now, unless other testers aren't liking it.

This passes though, so I will post away. Danka.

Old December 13th, 2020, 11:38 PM
"Let's Nut this Unit Out!"

A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by IAmBatman View Post
Actually, with more testing I decided I liked that weirdness and, as I put it, it's a feature, not a bug. Most maps will have non-Cosmos spaces as start zones anyway, and if you start on a Cosmos space, you SHOULD start with your movement feeling a bit restricted, IMO.

Also, not being able to move through your own figures on a Cosmos space when not in control of your movement is kinda nice because it can help you stop the movement of figures before they drift off into the great beyond. So it's definitely something you can use tactically.

So I'm inclined to keep it as is for now, unless other testers aren't liking it.

This passes though, so I will post away. Danka.
Cool . I like that it's perfectly justifiable.
Old December 14th, 2020, 07:57 PM
Forum Moderator

Dr. Jekyll wears ripped pants of awesomeness Dr. Jekyll wears ripped pants of awesomeness Dr. Jekyll wears ripped pants of awesomeness Dr. Jekyll wears ripped pants of awesomeness Dr. Jekyll wears ripped pants of awesomeness Dr. Jekyll wears ripped pants of awesomeness Dr. Jekyll wears ripped pants of awesomeness
Re: The Book of Outer Space Terrain - Public Playtesting

Say Superman punches Hal Jorden and because of Super Strength would knock him off the map. Does Hal float out into nothingness or do the normal edge of map rules apply? Sorry if this question has already been answered.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy > C3G Legacy Library