Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy > C3G Legacy Library > C3G Terrain Makers

Old May 26th, 2020, 01:17 AM
Best There Is! - C3G Con 2020 Champ

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
Re: C3G Terrain Makers

Quote:
Originally Posted by japes View Post
Actually forgot I was a member here.
Do you want to continue forgetting or reactivate? The group was officially inactive until today, so it's OK to have forgotten.

C3G can be played with official Heroscape, but it's not recommended.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old May 26th, 2020, 02:23 AM
"Let's Nut this Unit Out!"

A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth

I'm still in.
Old May 26th, 2020, 10:32 AM

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

I'll give this 48 hours for the membership call and then we can go from there. Also apparently we need to resolve a lane for the Small House. Do we do it here or as a regular design thread? All I know for sure is that it's not a Map!

Getting clarity on our process for that will help it a lot in terms of getting it finished.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old May 26th, 2020, 10:36 AM
Hard as ice

Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death!

Quote:
Originally Posted by IAmBatman View Post
As long as you're willing to follow threads/vote, you're good to join.
Consider me in until further notice then, fine sir!

My Family's Classic Customs
- The Stiff Corpse
=====================
Old May 26th, 2020, 10:42 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lazy Orang View Post
Quote:
As long as you're willing to follow threads/vote, you're good to join.
Consider me in until further notice then, fine sir!

Old May 26th, 2020, 10:43 AM
Fan Fiction Prompt Master

Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth

Cool. Thanks for lighting the way Dark Knight.
Old May 26th, 2020, 10:48 AM

Doing what I can! I appreciate your taking on the Small House LD. It's definitely something that was on my "To Do" list, so your taking the slot is helping me out too.

Old May 26th, 2020, 10:52 AM
Silly quozl, dinosaurs are for orcs!

quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Quote:
I'll give this 48 hours for the membership call and then we can go from there. Also apparently we need to resolve a lane for the Small House. Do we do it here or as a regular design thread? All I know for sure is that it's not a Map!

Getting clarity on our process for that will help it a lot in terms of getting it finished.
As we are creating a new obstacle, it should be here.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Craig Van Ness View Post
I highly recommend C3V and C3G customs!
Old May 26th, 2020, 09:45 PM
"Let's Nut this Unit Out!"

A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by quozl View Post
Quote:

As we are creating a new obstacle, it should be here.
Absolutely agree. I think there are probably a two basic concepts we need to cover here. One is a Tutorial the other is the Terrain (Obstacle) itself.

So if the terrain needs a tutorial I think we already have a working template for threads of this type. But terrain itself as Quozl pointed out is actually, in Heroscape terms, an obstacle. Obstacles officially have just been handled within the rules books & as such haven't really had any other presence anywhere else.

Except for their inclusions in maps. This has always been a sticking point for us as we cannot create custom objects to include in Virtualscape maps. We were hoping that some programmer would step up & help us out but that never happened. In the end I suppose it's not that hard to manually Photoshop a representation of the obstacle to the appropriate build instructions. But issue comes down to usability for people to include it in their own map designing process. There are ways around this but I don't think anybody could be bothered enough. Also without the custom object in VS you couldn't render a map image that included the custom object.

Anyway getting back to the point. Obstacles having threads is a new concept. Therefore I think Tornado can just lay it out as he sees fit & if no one finds anything to object to in said layout then it can be adopted as the template going forward.

I still want an answer to whether everyone feels we should or shouldn't be making cards for Obstacles? Buildings for instance will have a "travel through value" how do we keep that understanding available for users? You might also want to include a height. I know I sometimes can't see the different in height between the trees once they are placed on the map away from each other. But if we do get to the point where we have differing height buildings it could be important which one is 50 levels high that Spidey cannot Swing Line over but Hulk can Super Leap over.
Old May 26th, 2020, 09:59 PM
A Man of Taste

japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by japes View Post
Actually forgot I was a member here.
Do you want to continue forgetting or reactivate? The group was officially inactive until today, so it's OK to have forgotten.
I'm probably going to have a lot on my plate starting next week so I better step back from this one. at least officially. I'll still input as I can.

Would I want it to be everything I love...sure...but that's just not realistic so I'm going to focus on finding things that will make me unhappy and work on fixing those.
Old May 26th, 2020, 11:34 PM

It would be weird to have a card that just had the pass through value and nothing else on it. Official trees don't have cards listing their heights or anything for stealth leapers.

Old May 26th, 2020, 11:41 PM
C3G Landlord

Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth

If you are making a card for the small house, then maybe include the floor plan highlighting the exit/entrance spaces.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy > C3G Legacy Library > C3G Terrain Makers