Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy
C3G Legacy Archive of all the original discussions and workshops from the first stage of C3G.

Old January 25th, 2011, 11:30 AM
Best There Is! - C3G Con 2020 Champ

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
Re: C3G Promotions Department - NAMOR RELEASED!!!

It is the 26th in Australia. I guess ... apparently ... ??

C3G can be played with official Heroscape, but it's not recommended.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old January 25th, 2011, 11:35 AM
Tickle Pickle

tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth

Time zones confuse the crap out of me.
Old January 25th, 2011, 11:42 AM
Now moves with Flying.

Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death!

Quote:
Originally Posted by tcglkn View Post
I've got all the ones in the US down. I had to, I was dating someone from your side of the country for a while, and she still lived over there, that's a 3 hour difference.
Old January 25th, 2011, 11:46 AM
...has moist legs

Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by Karat View Post
Quote:
I've got all the ones in the US down. I had to, I was dating someone from your side of the country for a while, and she still lived over there, that's a 3 hour difference.
My girlfriend goes to college in Oregon right now, 2 hours off. Freaking annoying with the time zones.
Old January 25th, 2011, 11:48 AM
Now moves with Flying.

Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lord Pyre View Post
Quote:
Quote:
My girlfriend goes to college in Oregon right now, 2 hours off. Freaking annoying with the time zones.
Yea it really can be. She was getting up at 3 A.M. my time and calling me.
Old January 25th, 2011, 12:00 PM
...has moist legs

Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Haha! Yeah, if we talk on the phone, I say I have to go to bed, and she's disappointed that it's only 11, while it's past 1 over here and I'm falling asleep.
Old January 25th, 2011, 12:25 PM
Now moves with Flying.

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Haha! Yeah, if we talk on the phone, I say I have to go to bed, and she's disappointed that it's only 11, while it's past 1 over here and I'm falling asleep.
I had the same prblem with her, only it was in reverse, but she refused to get off the phone, so she ended up falling asleep on the phone most of the time
Old January 25th, 2011, 12:27 PM
...has moist legs

Quote:
I had the same prblem with her, only it was in reverse, but she refused to get off the phone, so she ended up falling asleep on the phone most of the time
I'd refuse to get off the phone, but then I'd fall asleep in classes the next day. So I kind of have to.
Old January 25th, 2011, 12:28 PM
Drink Burt's Beer

davidlhsl is hot lava death! davidlhsl is hot lava death! davidlhsl is hot lava death! davidlhsl is hot lava death! davidlhsl is hot lava death! davidlhsl is hot lava death! davidlhsl is hot lava death! davidlhsl is hot lava death! davidlhsl is hot lava death! davidlhsl is hot lava death! davidlhsl is hot lava death! davidlhsl is hot lava death! davidlhsl is hot lava death!

(sigh) Ah, young love!

Me? I usually deal with time zones when I'm on the phone with my bookie trying to explain why I haven't been able to raise the cash... listen, I've gotta run...
Old January 25th, 2011, 12:29 PM
Tickle Pickle

tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by davidlhsl View Post
Me? I usually deal with time zones when I'm on the phone with my bookie trying to explain why I haven't been able to raise the cash... listen, I've gotta run...
I told you not to make bets when you're drinking Burt's Beer.
Old January 25th, 2011, 12:47 PM
C3G Hero

whitestuff is a penguin with a machine gun whitestuff is a penguin with a machine gun whitestuff is a penguin with a machine gun whitestuff is a penguin with a machine gun whitestuff is a penguin with a machine gun whitestuff is a penguin with a machine gun whitestuff is a penguin with a machine gun whitestuff is a penguin with a machine gun whitestuff is a penguin with a machine gun whitestuff is a penguin with a machine gun whitestuff is a penguin with a machine gun

Quote:
Quote:
"You hang up..."

"No way. You hang up first."

"Na-uh. You hang up."

"I'm not hanging up until you do."

"You're so funny..."

"I'm still not hanging up first."

"OK. What if we both hang up at the same time?"

"That might work..."

"OK, you ready?"

"Yep."

"1, 2, 3..."

"Now! Bye!"

"..."

"..."

"You didn't hang up!"

"Neither did you!"

"Hahahahahaha..."

"Hahahahahaha..."

"You're so cute..."

"No you are... but you still have to hang up first..."

*sigh* I can still remember young and innocent love...

Good times, good times...
Old January 25th, 2011, 01:19 PM
guy who got blown up over Yavin, The

Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Quote:
Try moving to Arizona. Everybody else in the country changes time zones twice a year, but thanks to our State Legislature, we don't. So twice a year everybody else screws everything up and makes me have to think about what time it is everywhere else and whether it's two hours or three hours difference. Phew, I'm breaking into a sweat just thinking about thinking.

I'm not convinced that there is a convincing argument for Daylight Savings time, but I am convinced that there is no convincing argument for being different from everyone else in the entire country.

The best part about it is the reason we have this law: I have a friend (who is trustworthy, so I believe him) whose uncle used to be in our State Legislature. The uncle's wife liked to get up early in the morning. She didn't like Daylight Savings because it makes the sun come up an hour later. So she convinced her husband to submit a law to the Legislature which passed...and thanks to her, we have the sun coming up at 4:30 in the freaking morning in summertime. You shouldn't be able to see the sun at 4:30 AM. All you should see is the

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy