Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy > C3G Legacy Library
C3G Legacy Library This is the archive for all the designs released in the original era of C3G. Feel free to post any figure specific questions in their individual books.

Old May 28th, 2013, 12:20 PM
Silly quozl, dinosaurs are for orcs!

quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
Re: The Book of Robin (Jason Todd) (Design Phase)

Agreed with Bats except I think we should use the ugly mini. Seems to fit somehow.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Craig Van Ness View Post
I highly recommend C3V and C3G customs!
Old May 28th, 2013, 01:27 PM
...has moist legs

Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth

I like Rebel Sidekick! And I think we should keep the range, as well!
Old May 28th, 2013, 11:18 PM
Best There Is! - C3G Con 2020 Champ

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Quote:
Originally Posted by quozl View Post
Agreed with Bats except I think we should use the ugly mini. Seems to fit somehow.
Depends, is this an after Death in the Family version?

C3G can be played with official Heroscape, but it's not recommended.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old May 29th, 2013, 02:45 PM
Never CoN a CoN man

johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth

Alright, updated with Rebel Vigilante Sidekick (which I named as such to differentiate from a future potential Sidekick TO a Rebel, which would naturally be named Rebel Sidekick). Keeping the Range and the Teen Titans sculpt since both seem to have more support.

Sending this out to ERB this evening, assuming no one objects, and I should get to the Initial over the next few days!
Old May 29th, 2013, 09:52 PM
Never CoN a CoN man

johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth

Some ERBs in!

From davidlhsl:
Quote:
Originally Posted by davidlhsl
Robin (Jason Todd)

According to Newton, Force = Mass times Acceleration. Since when did Massachusetts begin to accelerate? When did the Jedi invade Boston and start using the Force? And why do physicists make such a big deal about acceleration including change in direction in addition to speed? When I press my accelerator pedal, my car doesn’t turn left.

My head hurts. Time to soak it in some ERB.

Rebel Vigilante Sidekick
Comma after “takes a turn with this special power”.

I believe the ruling is that referencing Robin here refers to this Robin rather than any other Robin in your Army, so I think you’re covered here. That’s not to say Dick Grayson and Tim Drake will be happy with Jason hogging the bonding turns.

Oh, and it’s clear that the hogging only applies to 6 or less. With 7 or greater, any Sidekick can go.

Reckless Engagement
Matches the wording from Huntress in the Sortable Index, but her updated card says “add 1 die” and “subtract 1 die”. Starfire also has this updated wording.

Vetted, and I love both the bonus and penalty you get from this.

Bat-Grapple 3
Vetted. Spoiler and Batman (BW) say “Instead of his/her”, but Tim Drake has this wording.

Final Thoughts
“Will the real Robin please stand up?” – from the show, To Tell the Truth
And from dok:
Quote:
Originally Posted by dok
Nothing here worries me at all.
I'll look at david's wording suggestions now.
Old May 30th, 2013, 01:47 PM
Never CoN a CoN man

And in from 1Mmirg:
Quote:
Originally Posted by 1Mmirg
Very interesting work, johnny. I'll offer a few thoughts, fwiw:

Quote:
Originally Posted by johnny139
Thanks in advance for any input.

Quote:
Originally Posted by johnny139 View Post
ROBIN
JASON TODD

HUMAN
UNIQUE HERO
SIDEKICK
BRASH
MEDIUM 4

LIFE 3
MOVE 5
RANGE 5
ATTACK 3
DEFENSE 3

50 POINTS

REBEL VIGILANTE SIDEKICK

After revealing an Order Marker on the Army Card of a Vigilante you control, you must immediately roll the 20-sided die. If you roll 6 or lower, before taking a turn with that Vigilante, you must take an immediate turn with Robin. If you roll 7 or higher, after taking a turn with that Vigilante, you may take an immediate turn with Robin. If Robin takes a turn with this special power you may not take any additional turns with other figures you control.

[A little more fiddly than I like in a power, but the theme makes sense and I think this one is worth it. Very interesting approach; nice.]

RECKLESS ENGAGEMENT
If Robin is not adjacent to any friendly figures and is engaged with at least one enemy figure, add 1 to his normal attack and subtract 1 from his defense.

[Ouch, this guy is going to go down fast, isn't he? I'm glad he's cheap, because he doesn't seem likely to be around for long...]

BAT-GRAPPLE 3
Instead of a normal move, Robin may use his Bat-Grapple. Bat-Grapple has a move of 3. When counting spaces for Bat-Grapple, ignore elevations. Robin may grapple over water without stopping, grapple over figures without becoming engaged, and grapple over obstacles such as ruins. Robin may not Bat-Grapple more than 30 levels up or down in a single Bat-Grapple. If Robin is engaged when he starts to Bat-Grapple, he will not take any leaving engagement attacks.
Nice work. I'm a little leery of his staying power--I see Todd as aggressive, but also hard to hit and take out--but I like the ideas here enough to go with what you have. Distinctive design with only small variations--that impresses me the most! Nice.

Best, V
Old May 30th, 2013, 04:57 PM
C3G's First Fan

Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth

Just a thought, this guy is pretty tough. Since he has all those neg effect powers and the character effectively survived a bomb blast, perhaps it would be worth it to up his defense to either 4 or even 5 max.

Semi-Retired C3G Hero
(and first Official Member of the C3G Target Audience!)

The correct way to add C3G playtests to posts.
My favorite day EVER on heroscapers.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.
RIP George Perez
Old May 30th, 2013, 05:19 PM
Never CoN a CoN man

I wouldn't be against it... any thoughts?
Old May 30th, 2013, 05:49 PM
"Let's Nut this Unit Out!"

A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth

I'm fine with it going up to 4.
Old May 30th, 2013, 07:15 PM
...has moist legs

Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth

4 defense, and even/or 4 life is fine from me! Tim has 4 on both.
Old May 30th, 2013, 09:10 PM
Best There Is! - C3G Con 2020 Champ

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Yes, 4 on both, actually.

C3G can be played with official Heroscape, but it's not recommended.

Old May 30th, 2013, 09:13 PM
Never CoN a CoN man

Hmm... I'd rather not up both, as I'm kind of hoping to keep Todd as a pretty low-cost investment. I'm good moving Defense up, but is there a big push for 4 Life?

If testing shows he's too quick to go down it'll be the first thing to change, but...

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy > C3G Legacy Library