Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy > C3G Legacy Library
C3G Legacy Library This is the archive for all the designs released in the original era of C3G. Feel free to post any figure specific questions in their individual books.

Notices

Old July 26th, 2010, 03:59 PM
Prickly Cactus

Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth
Re: Hawkman - Design Phase

Quote:
Originally Posted by IAmBatman View Post
Well wait now ... now it seems like Griff, Hahma, GreyOwl, and I all prefer a non-character specific take ... that's 4 against it being character-specific, with Necro yet to weigh in ...
I thought GreyOwl was saying that he was fine with a character specific power in this particular case because of the reasons he listed.

Quote:
Even though I prefer the non-specific character reference, in this case I can live with the specific reference quite comfortably because 1) it's so thematic and 2) we probably won't have any other Thanagarian Warriors anyway, so the effect on gameplay and draft choices will be exactly the same.

Hand of fate is moving and the finger points to you
...Iron Maiden - The Wicker Man

TUTORIAL FOR RE-BASING FIGURES

3hrs 43mins 32secs = 1242nd of 8808 overall - 1988 Honolulu Marathon
Old July 26th, 2010, 04:03 PM
Caretaker of the Custom Realm

GreyOwl is a penguin with a machine gun GreyOwl is a penguin with a machine gun GreyOwl is a penguin with a machine gun GreyOwl is a penguin with a machine gun GreyOwl is a penguin with a machine gun GreyOwl is a penguin with a machine gun GreyOwl is a penguin with a machine gun GreyOwl is a penguin with a machine gun GreyOwl is a penguin with a machine gun GreyOwl is a penguin with a machine gun GreyOwl is a penguin with a machine gun GreyOwl is a penguin with a machine gun

And then I clarified with...

Quote:
Originally Posted by GreyOwl
Well, I'm not changing my vote, so you still have me on your side as far as that goes. I'm just saying that if it goes the other way, I won't really be upset or feel the need to argue against it.
So what I'm saying is, I vote for non-specific, but if it goes the other way I'll be perfectly happy with it in this particular case.
Old July 26th, 2010, 04:13 PM
Prickly Cactus

Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth

If this power is going to be on here, you are only going to maximize HM's potential if HG is in is army. So that's why it doesn't bother me to have it be character specific in this case.

Now, if it were changed to any Thanagarian or Kyrie, then I'm with non-character specific.

Old July 26th, 2010, 04:13 PM
Founding Member of C3G and C3V

Griffin rolls all skulls baby! Griffin rolls all skulls baby! Griffin rolls all skulls baby! Griffin rolls all skulls baby!

GO, why do your votes have to be so damn confusing?

I am for the character specific synergy, for the same reasons that Grey Owl said he would be fine with it if he ends up not getting what he voted for, even though his arguments for the synergy were better than the lack of arguments against. :crosseyed:
Old July 26th, 2010, 04:14 PM
Prickly Cactus

Quote:
Originally Posted by Griffin View Post
GO, why do your votes have to be so damn confusing?

I am for the character specific synergy, for the same reasons that Grey Owl said he would be fine with it if he ends up not getting what he voted for, even though his arguments for the synergy were better than the lack of arguments against. :crosseyed:

Old July 26th, 2010, 04:16 PM

GreyOwl is a penguin with a machine gun GreyOwl is a penguin with a machine gun GreyOwl is a penguin with a machine gun GreyOwl is a penguin with a machine gun GreyOwl is a penguin with a machine gun GreyOwl is a penguin with a machine gun GreyOwl is a penguin with a machine gun GreyOwl is a penguin with a machine gun GreyOwl is a penguin with a machine gun GreyOwl is a penguin with a machine gun GreyOwl is a penguin with a machine gun GreyOwl is a penguin with a machine gun

LOL. My votes are simple. The reasoning behind my votes are complex. You know you love it.
Old July 26th, 2010, 04:17 PM
Best There Is! - C3G Con 2020 Champ

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

OK, so ... Hahma and Griffin are in favor of character-specific?
OK, so back to only GreyOwl and I against it, which isn't enough.
You guys kill me.
Btw, I would hate mentioning kyrie on our cards. We don't mention soulborgs ...

C3G can be played with official Heroscape, but it's not recommended.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old July 26th, 2010, 04:18 PM
Founding Member of C3G and C3V

Griffin rolls all skulls baby! Griffin rolls all skulls baby! Griffin rolls all skulls baby! Griffin rolls all skulls baby!

This was my personal reasoning behind my vote, and happens to be the same as GO's reasoning for being OK if the vote goes against him and Bats.
Quote:
Originally Posted by GreyOwl View Post
I can live with the specific reference quite comfortably because 1) it's so thematic and 2) we probably won't have any other Thanagarian Warriors anyway, so the effect on gameplay and draft choices will be exactly the same.
Old July 26th, 2010, 04:19 PM

I'd be completely against mentioning Kyrie on the card. Not only because of the mixture of universes, but it wouldn't be thematic at all for this power.
Old July 26th, 2010, 04:22 PM

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

I'm pretty sure it's already gone that way - Spidey, you, Hahma, A3n, and Whitestuff have all gone in favor of character-specific, right?

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old July 26th, 2010, 06:02 PM
C3G's First Fan

Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by IAmBatman View Post
I'm pretty sure it's already gone that way - Spidey, you, Hahma, A3n, and Whitestuff have all gone in favor of character-specific, right?
Yes...I am pretty sure thats right...I think...

All this talk of reasons has me confused. But I am sure that is correct. (at least until someone else clarify's their view )

Semi-Retired C3G Hero
(and first Official Member of the C3G Target Audience!)

The correct way to add C3G playtests to posts.
My favorite day EVER on heroscapers.

RIP George Perez
Old July 26th, 2010, 06:23 PM

Wouldn't matter - 5 is a majority. I say we move forward as is.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy > C3G Legacy Library