Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > Heroscape Strategy Articles
Heroscape Strategy Articles Heroscape Strategy Articles with discussions. Including Order Markers, Units, Game Play, etc.

Old December 31st, 2007, 05:23 AM
has been BANNED

The Super Atheist is a puppet of Ne-Gok-Sa
Cyprien/Zombie Horde Combo?

Heres how it goes. To prevent the endless, "Move back and fire with krav over and over again" thing against zombies, use Cyprien to engage/attack the range.

Cyprien has more than enough move to do this.

Would this work?
Old December 31st, 2007, 10:48 AM

johnyboy199 has disabled reputation
ff

It depends on the map because the Zombies only have a move of 4 so your restricted by that but, Cyprien can get to them and kill them super easily with his Chilling Touch. If you have Sonya drafted then it adds 2 to your Chilling Touch roll. I used it last noight destroyed almost everyone but then Braxis came out... You can guess the rest.

I have these sets:
1 RoTV 1 SoTM 4 Crest of the Valkyrie
1 RttFF 1 Orms Return 3 Castle Sets
1 Raknars Vision 2 Thaelenk Tundra
Wave 1:3/4 2:2/4 3:1/4 4:4/4 5:2/4 6:3/4 7:4/4
Old December 31st, 2007, 12:01 PM
has been BANNED

Re: ff

Use some zombies as bait, and then when the enemy range comes, hit them hard with Cyprien, clearing the area of enemy range for your zombies.
Old December 31st, 2007, 09:07 PM
Wears Shades at Night

Shades fan wears ripped pants of awesomeness Shades fan wears ripped pants of awesomeness Shades fan wears ripped pants of awesomeness Shades fan wears ripped pants of awesomeness Shades fan wears ripped pants of awesomeness Shades fan wears ripped pants of awesomeness Shades fan wears ripped pants of awesomeness
I've used this tactic before by having a team of
Zombies x4-240
Roman archersx2-110
Cyprien-150
The key is to send Cyprien out and takeout all huge ranged threats and all threats to the zombies with the Roman Archers.

Spread Positivity and the joys of gaming.
Old January 5th, 2008, 11:56 AM

Vydar_191 has disabled reputation

Quote:
[but then Braxis came out... You can guess the rest.
ya thats right! johnyboy199 thats my brother. braxas is the best dragon ever and she is in vydar. she killed 11 of johnyboy199s people.
Old January 5th, 2008, 06:43 PM
has been BANNED

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vydar_191
Quote:
[but then Braxis came out... You can guess the rest.
ya thats right! johnyboy199 thats my brother. braxas is the best dragon ever and she is in vydar. she killed 11 of johnyboy199s people.
Braxas is the best zombie killer.
Old January 6th, 2008, 01:09 AM
Embraces the Suck

rdhight wears ripped pants of awesomeness rdhight wears ripped pants of awesomeness rdhight wears ripped pants of awesomeness rdhight wears ripped pants of awesomeness rdhight wears ripped pants of awesomeness rdhight wears ripped pants of awesomeness rdhight wears ripped pants of awesomeness
I think Cyprien and the Zombies will be competing for the same kills much of the time. Cyprien wants to bully weak figures for the frequent life draining, and the Zombies want to kill the same figures so they can rise again. Yeah, it's not a total overlap (thanks to Cyprien's ability to chill any size figure), but it's a big one. I think the Zombies want to pair up with anti-big-hero figures so that you have someone on hand to assassinate the dragons, Majors, etc. that won't Rise Again. If you want to team Cyprien with Zombies, I suggest you maximize his chill attacks against large/huge.
Old January 7th, 2008, 10:34 AM
Et tu, Jaxet?

Jexik is a man of the cloth Jexik is a man of the cloth Jexik is a man of the cloth Jexik is a man of the cloth Jexik is a man of the cloth Jexik is a man of the cloth Jexik is a man of the cloth Jexik is a man of the cloth Jexik is a man of the cloth Jexik is a man of the cloth Jexik is a man of the cloth Jexik is a man of the cloth Jexik is a man of the cloth Jexik is a man of the cloth Jexik is a man of the cloth
I really like Cyprien plus rats. If you can keep your opponent locked down, he can kill at his leisure.

Quote:
Originally Posted by fomox View Post
(I've also played many matches with great, fun people who were using Q9. So using Q9 doesn't make you a tool. But being a tool sure seems to make you use Q9.)

Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > Heroscape Strategy Articles