Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > HeroScape News
HeroScape News Sightings, HeroScape.com updates, official news, etc.

Old October 2nd, 2007, 12:19 AM

archangel1021 has disabled reputation
Does Wal-mart transfer merchandise from store to store?

Has anyone run across Wal-mart being able to transfer items from one store to another? The reason I ask this is because I've run across on Heroscapers.com where some find items I need, but in NC they're no where to be found. Any thoughts?
Old October 2nd, 2007, 12:39 AM

ricksta2232 is surprisingly tart
I have not seen anything like that from walmart. ... but WELCOME TO THE BOARDS!

Aldin will be by to greet you with hearty laurels or something...

Throw up your Rawkfist!

(TFK rocks)
Old October 2nd, 2007, 12:52 AM

Troy Spiral has disabled reputation
yee

Not exactly what you were asking but...If you can find what your looking for on the walmart website they will ship it right to your store per your instructions on walmart.com.

Old October 2nd, 2007, 02:31 AM

Doustin is a puppet of Ne-Gok-Sa
Walmart will occasionally transfer things from store to store, but I believe its only in bulk, like if one store didnt get enough notebooks for back to school time. Ive worked there over 5 years now, 3 of which in receiving, and Ive only seen this happen maybe once or twice.

Old October 2nd, 2007, 08:26 AM

Re: yee

Quote:
Originally Posted by Troy Spiral
Not exactly what you were asking but...If you can find what your looking for on the walmart website they will ship it right to your store per your instructions on walmart.com.
That would be a great idea if Wal-mart (Odd that they don't do this.) would pool all their stores and their inventorys on the site, then you would know what is still out there, you could order it and that store would ship it to you. I think Circuit City does this. It makes sense to me. All I see on the site right now is well....not much.

I'm knew to Scape, and I've found Wave 1,2 and 4 by circling my area of NC.

Anyone else tried to get items sent to your hometown Wal-mart?
Old October 2nd, 2007, 02:37 PM

Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth
What part of NC are you in and what are you looking for? Have you seen the 25% off sale on HStoyshop?
Old October 2nd, 2007, 04:09 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hogg
What part of NC are you in and what are you looking for? Have you seen the 25% off sale on HStoyshop?
Yes I have. North of Durham, NC. Been all over the place. As far as Greensboro, Apex, Danville, VA and Louisburg. So I've covered a lot.
Old October 2nd, 2007, 04:31 PM
Site Admin & Professional SideBoarder

Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
Welcome to the boards, archangel1021!

On behalf of our big box shopping and heavenly community I extend to you a laurel and a hearty handshake.

As a new member, you can begin your journey on the path to the fellowship, praise and respect of your Heroscapers peers by checking out this announcement: http://heroscapers.com/community/showthread.php?t=6970

~Aldin, who wouldn't trust Walmart to transfer something from the back of the store to the front, much less from store to store

He either fears his fate too much
or his desserts are small
That dares not put it to the touch
to gain or lose it all
~James Graham
Old October 2nd, 2007, 07:07 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aldin
~Aldin, who wouldn't trust Walmart to transfer something from the back of the store to the front, much less from store to store
Ha ha! Point taken.
Old October 2nd, 2007, 11:31 PM
Quest Quitter

Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death!
In the past Walmart 1 ( about 3 miles from me) will have no RttFF, and Walmart 2 ( about 12 miles from me) will have about 10-12. Walmart 2 sits on them until there are about 3-4 left and THEN put them on clearance. Meanwhile Walmart 1 rarely got them in, and they disappear quickly when they do get them. For Heroscape don't count on it. For other items maybe.
Old May 10th, 2019, 07:34 AM
has been BANNED

Marius Titulescu is a puppet of Ne-Gok-Sa
Re: Does Wal-mart transfer merchandise from store to store?

It depends on how many people request those items.
But yes, they do.
Old May 10th, 2019, 07:42 AM
Setting the Table for Super

Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla
Re: Does Wal-mart transfer merchandise from store to store?

Nice of you to respond to a 12 year old post!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marius Titulescu View Post
It depends on how many people request those items.
But yes, they do.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > HeroScape News