Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy
C3G Legacy Archive of all the original discussions and workshops from the first stage of C3G.

Old April 7th, 2021, 12:46 AM
A Jacquee in Disguise?

Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth
Re: Soundwarp, le workshop public

Moving this over here for ease of reference

My Repaints and Mods: Updated 1-13
My Custom Cards: Updated 4-15
My Custom Superheroes: Updated 1-13
My figure images for online games:
Alliance figures, Utgar figures
My Etsy Store
Old April 7th, 2021, 08:00 AM

FreshFoods rolls all skulls baby! FreshFoods rolls all skulls baby! FreshFoods rolls all skulls baby! FreshFoods rolls all skulls baby! FreshFoods rolls all skulls baby! FreshFoods rolls all skulls baby!

You do that yourself SW? It looks great
Old May 13th, 2021, 10:28 PM
A Jacquee in Disguise?

Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth

Since All Might is just by his lonesome right now, I made a frog:

NAME = FROPPY
SECRET IDENTITY = TSUYU ASUI

SPECIES = QUIRKHUMAN
UNIQUENESS = UNIQUE HERO
CLASS = STUDENT
PERSONALITY = IDK (something in the realm of like calm or reliable or something)

SIZE/HEIGHT = MEDIUM 4

LIFE = 3

MOVE = 6
RANGE = 1
ATTACK = 3
DEFENSE = 5

POINTS = SURE

RAINY SEASON HERO
Froppy does not have to stop her movement when entering water spaces. Once per round, instead of moving normally with another Student Hero you control, you may use either Froppy's Stealth Leap or Tongue Grab special power.

TONGUE GRAB
Instead of attacking with Froppy, you may choose one non-adjacent small or medium figure within 3 clear sight spaces and 3 levels of Froppy. Roll the 20-sided die. If you roll 12 or higher, place the chosen figure on any empty space within 3 clear sight spaces and 3 levels of Froppy. If the chosen figure is engaged when it is moved by Froppy's Tongue Grab 12, it will not take any leaving engagement attacks.

STEALTH LEAP 12
Instead of her normal move, Froppy may move up to 3 spaces with Stealth Leap. When moving with Stealth Leap, Froppy has the Flying special power, but may not move up or down more than 12 levels in a single leap, and will not take any leaving engagement attacks when she starts to leap.

My Etsy Store

Last edited by Soundwarp SG-1; May 14th, 2021 at 03:02 AM.
Old May 14th, 2021, 12:02 AM

Splash wears ripped pants of awesomeness Splash wears ripped pants of awesomeness Splash wears ripped pants of awesomeness Splash wears ripped pants of awesomeness Splash wears ripped pants of awesomeness Splash wears ripped pants of awesomeness Splash wears ripped pants of awesomeness Splash wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Cool, Froppy is one of my favourites.
Old May 14th, 2021, 07:19 AM
Archie

Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth

Simple design, but gets her feel across well. I dig it.
Old June 23rd, 2021, 07:01 PM
A Jacquee in Disguise?

Since I found out this is a thing GL Kyle does quite a bit:

NAME = GREEN LANTERN
SECRET IDENTITY = KYLE RAYNER

SPECIES = HUMAN
UNIQUENESS = UNIQUE HERO
CLASS = OFFICER (or like Ranger maybe since I don't think the 'all GLs are officers' actually does anything now?)
PERSONALITY = CREATIVE

SIZE/HEIGHT = MEDIUM 4

LIFE = 4

MOVE = 6
RANGE = 5
ATTACK = 5
DEFENSE = 5

POINTS = SURE

"A MANGA NUT WITH A POWER RING"
Start the game with any number of Vehicles in your army on this card. Those vehicles each have the name Green Construct instead of what is listed on their cards. Before taking a turn with Green Lantern, you may do any number of the following:
-have him exit any vehicle he is occupying
-place any number of unoccupied vehicles named Green Construct that are in your army and on the battlefield on this card
-place 1 vehicle named Green Construct from this card onto a space adjacent to Green Lantern.
-have Green Lantern enter an adjacent vehicle named Green Construct. He will not take any leaving engagement attacks.
When Green Lantern is destroyed, destroy all vehicles named Green Construct in your army.

I HAVE THE POWER OF OA AND ANIME ON MY SIDE
If Green Lantern would receive 1 or more wounds, you may inflict an equal number of wounds on a vehicle named Green Construct that is in your army but not destroyed to ignore all wounds he would receive.

THEM POWERS AT THE BOTTOM

NOTES:

This doesn't try to work in any of the power battery stuff GLs usually do since:

-there wasn't a particularly good way to; and
-I don't like any of that mess and the whole point was making a GL I would actually want to play.

The second power is basically representing him making shields and such but then he's rushed an under pressure and his vehicle constructs aren't as refined and whatnot.

My Etsy Store
Old June 23rd, 2021, 07:06 PM
Fan Fiction Prompt Master

Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth

Pretty cool.
Old June 23rd, 2021, 07:36 PM
Tickle Pickle

tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth

Pretty sure Kilowog still pumps his stats if he’s an officer. But that’s a cool design.
Old June 23rd, 2021, 10:31 PM

FreshFoods rolls all skulls baby! FreshFoods rolls all skulls baby! FreshFoods rolls all skulls baby! FreshFoods rolls all skulls baby! FreshFoods rolls all skulls baby! FreshFoods rolls all skulls baby!

Kyle running around in a gundam construct? I’m here for it.
Old June 24th, 2021, 12:04 AM
Best There Is! - C3G Con 2020 Champ

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Interesting. I'd play it for sure. Stats seem maybe a tad light?

C3G can be played with official Heroscape, but it's not recommended.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old June 24th, 2021, 12:46 AM
A Jacquee in Disguise?

Hmm, forgot about the Kilowog thing. Honestly I dont really mind if he doesnt pair up super well with other Lanterns. We have a Kyle for that already and the human GLs do have a life outside the Corps and all.

---

On his stats:

He's only 1 off on attack and defense and equal range.
Move is a fair bit lower but I wanted him to have a reason to draft cars and such, since he seems to make those a lot too. Plus I think having him drive somewhere in a construct car before forming a construct Gundam and basically being a Green Lantern Transformer is cool

I guess his attack/defense could go up but I'd worry that would get away from the wanting to use Gundams and such for offense a bit.

My Etsy Store
Old June 24th, 2021, 12:58 AM
Best There Is! - C3G Con 2020 Champ

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Fair enough. Seems a tad odd thematically maybe for him to have Batman level attack/defense, but I do like the push towards actually using vehicles. In practice so long as you're shielding him by putting him in vehicles and using them offensively, he should feel much more powerful. And the defensive power is obviously really solid.

C3G can be played with official Heroscape, but it's not recommended.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy