Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy
C3G Legacy Archive of all the original discussions and workshops from the first stage of C3G.

Notices

Old August 5th, 2019, 09:35 AM
...has moist legs

Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth
Re: Public Design Workshop

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lazy Orang View Post
Could someone explain this to me, please? A bio would be helpful. Where's she from?
I tried to google it and I'm more confused. It's a youtube celebrity with a fake story behind it, it looks like? I think?
Old August 5th, 2019, 12:43 PM
Just A Head

MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun

I dropped out of Poppy pretty early on before it apparently had a comic book, but basically it’s sort of an art piece work on Youtube. Poppy is a fake pop star who is in reality an Android, and she works to gather a cult-like “Church of Poppy.” Maybe Alex can describe the pieces I’m missing.

Entertainer or Celebrity are good classes.
Old August 5th, 2019, 07:12 PM
Best There Is! - C3G Con 2020 Champ

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Does she have any superpowers? Does she engage in combat?

C3G can be played with official Heroscape, but it's not recommended.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old August 5th, 2019, 08:13 PM
A Jacquee in Disguise?

Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth

I've no idea who the hell this is, but regardless of thematic concerns, I'm pretty much a hard nay on the design as it stands mechanically. The first power is just too much IMO. I'd need to know a projected thematic point range before I could really offer any insight on ways to improve it.

My Repaints and Mods: Updated 1-13
My Custom Cards: Updated 4-15
My Custom Superheroes: Updated 1-13
My figure images for online games:
Alliance figures, Utgar figures
My Etsy Store
Old August 5th, 2019, 08:16 PM
A Man of Taste

japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Quote:
Could someone explain this to me, please? A bio would be helpful. Where's she from?
I'm with LO here. In general it's good practice to put a brief bio anyway especially for obscure characters. It really helps to sell people on the idea. Ronins thread is a great example. He almost always give you info on the character in his write-ups. Show us enough to make us care enough to search out more info.

Would I want it to be everything I love...sure...but that's just not realistic so I'm going to focus on finding things that will make me unhappy and work on fixing those.
Old August 5th, 2019, 08:17 PM

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

She looks like a better pre-evaluation Puppet Master mechanically.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old August 6th, 2019, 04:02 AM
Hard as ice

Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death!

Quote:
Originally Posted by IAmBatman View Post
Which would be fine, IMO, if you're aiming for say 240.

My Family's Classic Customs
- The Stiff Corpse
=====================
Old August 6th, 2019, 06:28 AM
Doesn't Drink the Kool-Aid (Eats the Catsup)

ALEXAN2507 rolls all skulls baby! ALEXAN2507 rolls all skulls baby! ALEXAN2507 rolls all skulls baby! ALEXAN2507 rolls all skulls baby! ALEXAN2507 rolls all skulls baby!

Nobody explained the basic concept already, but yeah Poppy (not her real name) is a Youtuber/singer who's been geared around "weird" content and being mysterious, she had a comic recently (Poppy: Genesis One) that basically provided an actual story for the character, essentially the deal is that she's an android manufactured to be able to hold incredible influence and sway over people (ie: the ultimate e-celeb, essentially), which is what I was tryna get at here

Within the story she gets access to the Internet and starts making the weird videos and songs she's known for, and that causes people to start forming Church Of Poppy cults around her

What's up with claymation?
Old August 6th, 2019, 08:59 AM

Does she ever get in a fight?

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by IAmBatman View Post
Which would be fine, IMO, if you're aiming for say 240.

Old August 10th, 2019, 06:54 AM

Xael Raymand rolls all skulls baby! Xael Raymand rolls all skulls baby! Xael Raymand rolls all skulls baby! Xael Raymand rolls all skulls baby! Xael Raymand rolls all skulls baby!

NAME = Criminal Goons (Placeholder)

SECRET IDENTITY = N/A
SPECIES = Human
UNIQUENESS = Common Squad (3)
CLASS = Criminals
PERSONALITY = Despicable???

SIZE/HEIGHT = Medium / 5

LIFE = 1
MOVE = 5
RANGE = 5
ATTACK = 3
DEFENSE = 3

POINTS = 80-120
(wanted them somewhere between Street Thugs and Hired Guns)

Crime Lord Bonding
After revealing a numbered order mark on this card and before taking a turn with Criminal Goons, you may first take a turn with any Crime Lord you control.

Accessory After The Fact
When you roll the 20 sided die for a special power on the Army card of any Crime Lord you control, if Criminal Goons are in play and have atleast one revealed Order marker on their card, you may add or subtract up to 2 to the roll for that Special Power.

(This benefits Two-Face, Two-Face II, Penguin, Ventriloquist, and The Hood)

Avoid the Boss
Anytime a Criminal Goon would take a wound from a Crime Lord you control you may instead ignore that wound and move that Criminal Goon up to 3 spaces. Criminal Goons moved in this way will never take any leaving engagement attacks.

(This benefits Black Mask, Two-Face, and Ventriloquist and makes them feel like safer bets to play because they won't wound your units and it provides a little extra movement)

I was just trying to come up with a way to improve on Black Mask, Two-Face, Ventriloquist, and Penguin as they are widely believed to be lower tier units. Let me know what you think.
Old August 10th, 2019, 09:02 AM

Dig it mechanically. Theme is what most needs nailing down. Deciding on minis could help there.

Old August 10th, 2019, 10:23 AM
Now moves with Flying.

Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death!

A quick search gave me a few options.

Bane Thug
Spoiler Alert!

Penguin Thug
Spoiler Alert!

Thug
Spoiler Alert!

Personally I like the Penguin Thugs here but would love to see some Bane Thugs done eventually to help Bane out in the field.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy