Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > HeroScape General Discussion
HeroScape General Discussion General discussions of packaging, terrain, components, etc. If it doesn't fit in any other official category, put it here.

Old April 5th, 2011, 01:32 PM

Hbrass23 Woo who?
Found Heroscape!

So, I was at a friends house this weekend and we do all sorts of nerdy stuff. We were actually having a nerf war and we was like hey, I have this board game we should play. So, he got out his 1st wave heroscape and we played away and decided that it was possibly the greatest game ever. After deciding to get more we looked around online and such and found this forum and your customs and everything. So, we saw that heroscape was dead and thought, wait a minute, our local game place has these. Thinking we were too late we went and checked real quick. They were loaded! I asked the manager and he said they wouldn't be getting anymore. But, I picked up Master Set 2, the marvel set, and the castle building set. They also have a ton of small packs of figures. So I guess we were in luck, and just as we were about to shell out a ton online. Also, the had the dark matter heroclix figure on sale so I'm planning on getting that and printing the custom card off here. It's so sweet! But yes, we found a dead game and well, found it. Just thought that I'd share our success story. Also, any members in Ohio looking for players, we have 2.
Old April 5th, 2011, 01:41 PM
GenCon 2014 Main Event Champ / Obsessive-Compulsive HS Storage Organizer

R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth R˙chean is a man of the cloth
Re: Found Heroscape!

Ohio has long been a hotbed for Heroscape. Those guys have regular events and will also be hosting Heroscape events at Origins.

Welcome aboard and check out the events section of the forum for more info on the Ohio HS scene.

A must read for all 'Scapers!
Old April 5th, 2011, 01:49 PM
PDFin' sweet self spammer

lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth

Welcome Hbrass23 to the game and the site! Check out Ohio Scapers - People, Events & Stores, which I can add you to the list of players there. Just send a PM to one of the Columbus scapers (ManTrainChooChoo, MattserTruckRally, weesel99) to ask if you can join them in their weekly-monthly games. They don't check the boards much but are some of the best and most fun players in the country so you hopefully they will let you know when they play. If you are old enough to drive or can get a ride, try to make it to KC's 3rd Annual Birthday Bash in Warren, OH and plan now to come to Origins Game Fair in Columbus the end of June. It's not public knowledge yet, but we will have a bunch of tundra and lava sets and other prizes for winners. More info to come later.

Aslo, check out the link below "New? Start Here!" for an index of all the best threads.
Old April 5th, 2011, 01:58 PM
Dad_Scaper Dad_Scaper is offline. Isn't that smurfy?
Enjoy the Sausage

Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth

"Dead"? I prefer "discontinued." And you can still find it all over the place on the internet.

You're in a good place for a new fan, and you are correct that it's the best game in the world.

I think Killercactus has an event coming up in Ohio in May; look it up and get there.

The designs of the Age of Annihilation, and their ACES compatibility with VC
C3V "Easily the best quality classic customs I have ever seen."
= =
Old April 5th, 2011, 02:25 PM

in2bator has disabled reputation

"Found Heroscape"?

I didn't know it was lost...

Good trades with SirGalahad, Nano*22, delphic, Talyn, Tartandoc, langfordrocks.
Old April 5th, 2011, 04:05 PM

Hbrass23 Woo who?

Quote:
Originally Posted by in2bator View Post
"Found Heroscape"?

Well for me it was.... lost in my friend's plethora of random stuff that is.
Old April 5th, 2011, 04:09 PM

jbbnbsmith is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla jbbnbsmith is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla jbbnbsmith is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla jbbnbsmith is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla jbbnbsmith is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla jbbnbsmith is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla jbbnbsmith is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla jbbnbsmith is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla jbbnbsmith is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla jbbnbsmith is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Quote:
Originally Posted by in2bator View Post
"Found Heroscape"?

I believe this usage is similar to someone who "finds Jesus."

But yes, perhaps "discovered" would be a better word in both cases.

Welcome to the hobby! The game may be out of print, but far from dead.
Old April 5th, 2011, 05:28 PM

Kaemon Awa 123 rolls all skulls baby! Kaemon Awa 123 rolls all skulls baby! Kaemon Awa 123 rolls all skulls baby! Kaemon Awa 123 rolls all skulls baby! Kaemon Awa 123 rolls all skulls baby!

[quote=lefton4ya;1379610]tundra and lava sets and other prizes for winners.[quote]
I am driving to Ohio... how many hours?
Old April 5th, 2011, 05:31 PM
Previous Version : lafleurhero

Cyborgs Gaming wears ripped pants of awesomeness Cyborgs Gaming wears ripped pants of awesomeness Cyborgs Gaming wears ripped pants of awesomeness Cyborgs Gaming wears ripped pants of awesomeness Cyborgs Gaming wears ripped pants of awesomeness Cyborgs Gaming wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Heroscape is a long way from dead. It is becoming more and more popular every day in my City. It is the best seller by a long shot at the FLGS in town. Magic is pretty much dieing off around here though. I'm glad you found the game. I get a few people each week finding out about, and falling in love with, Heroscape here each week. Show a few of your friends it and they may show some friends and you could have dozens of people playing it soon. Heroscape can't ever die if it continues to grow in popularity.
Old April 5th, 2011, 06:46 PM

Hbrass23 Woo who?

Also, is there a forum for trading or setting up trades. Being new, me and my friend don't have many. But I used to play heroclix and this other clix game I forget and if someone with vast amounts of heroscape figures wanted to trade to make customs I could see where that would help us both. I get more new heroscape figures. Someone who has more than they could ever use gets possibilities for customs.
Old April 5th, 2011, 06:53 PM
Dad_Scaper Dad_Scaper is offline. Isn't that smurfy?
Enjoy the Sausage

Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth

In the Scapers online subforum. Have a look around the boards, there's all kind of good stuff here.

The designs of the Age of Annihilation, and their ACES compatibility with VC
C3V "Easily the best quality classic customs I have ever seen."
= =
Old April 7th, 2011, 10:51 PM
The Dark Lord on his dark throne

Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth

Welcome to the site, Hbrass23! That was a pretty good find at your local store; Heroscape is getting harder and harder to find. We have a saying here that should guide you now more than ever: "See 'Scape, Buy 'Scape."

Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > HeroScape General Discussion